FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRain clothes for Toddlers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cathym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rain clothes for Toddlers
    Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:06pm
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knows where you can buy good rain clothes for Toddlers. My son, 16 months is very active at the moment and enjoys playing in the rain and mud and is getting very dirty. My washing has increased tenfold in the last 2 months. I saw a child in the park wearing a one piece rain suit a few weeks ago but can't find anything like it on local websites.
Sponsored Links

Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:10pm
I brought the rain coat and pants for my DS off this site and they are awesome.

DS has thrashed his and they still look new. We do snow visits and everything in them.

Highly recommend.

Kids Rain Outfits

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 4:16pm
here is another one littleducks or try TM
crafty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crafty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 5:58pm
ooo we have the most awesome thing for my 2yo, it is like a wateroproof overall thingy. I always kept it in the car last year and then just chuch it over what he's wearing and then whip it off and tada clean and dry! And i hardly ever washed the waterproof thing.

Mine's from Sweden but it's like this.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Baby-gear/Clothing/Pants-overalls/1218-months/auction-294322506.htm

cathym View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathym Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:07pm
Thanks everyone. The overalls look great but would ideally like something that covers the arms as well. But thanks for the reference to trade me as I just found this one piece would looks exactly what I wanted. Problem solved.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=294602581
crafty1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crafty1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 8:00pm
Sweet! Gotta love tme, I put a coat over the top on yucky days, but he wears the overalls most times we go out jumping in puddles and the like!

pebblesnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pebblesnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2017 at 10:09am
I highly recommend Mud Mates waterproof gear. They do all-in-one Coveralls for total protection which are perfect for on the farm as well as any other outdoor adventures or messy play fun! Nice bright colours too!
They're made in NZ (I love to buy local) and very affordable. They do Fleece-Lined Overpants too which are perfect for the snow. Plus unlined pants, Craft Aprons and cute little Shoe Covers.
My kids practically live in their Mud Mates and they save me soooo much washing!
Lean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2017 at 6:10am
If you look in the web you find lots of Websites were you may find rain Cloth for toddlers. I think certain Websites are better as they are more specialized than regular cloth-shops. Look here:
https://myorganicformula.com/

Edited by Lean - 04 October 2017 at 9:35am
AnnaSmith234096 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaSmith234096 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2018 at 8:49pm
As for kids, it would be great to try with cute rain outfits. I think it's now much easier to get such outfits online.
miajacob235554 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miajacob235554 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2018 at 8:37pm
Found ?

Edited by miajacob235554 - 20 May 2019 at 6:15am
JamesDean237110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamesDean237110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2019 at 5:16pm
Hey, i knew you've sad thanks already, but you should also take a look at Lilylulu Fashion to see what you can get about clothes for you and for your children as well. There are plenty of options on the internet to chose from and them more you get to see, the better ou will have, am i wrong?
marie248089 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie248089 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2019 at 12:10pm
I bought my kids rain clothes from Mixxmix promo code, they are too comfortable to wear. I bought rain clothes about years ago and my kids wear them both summers and winters.
 Post Reply Post Reply