FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 436>
Author
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 8:48am
Aww... Congrats guys!! My baby is a feb girl!

Hope you all have safe and wonderful pregnancies!

This time last year I had no idea I was UTD!
Sponsored Links

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:30am
Thanks for adding me Ceres.... will definitely be finding out if baby allows
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
Kats1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kats1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:36am
Congrats all Feb Mum's to be! My Feb baby came in Jan 5 weeks early
Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:46am
Kelly and Freckle - are my eyes playing up?!!! CONGRATS!!!

can't believe I was pregnant this time last year and had already know for a week or 2!
BriAndOlisMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BriAndOlisMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:55am
Congratulations ladies.
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:10am
Hi girls

Can someone add me in when they edit the due date list. I'd try from here but the stupid work computer always mucks it up

This will be #1 for us, due around 5th Feb and I'm 31 (at least for another 3 weeks )   I want to find out, DH doesn't, but I've still got a while to convince him

Still can't believe you're joining us in the Feb thread freckle

Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:14am
Is anyone experiencing morning sickness yet? I've been feeling seedy and dry retching in the late afternoon from 2 days before I tested, but this morning it seems to have kicked in proper [

caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:52am

*lurker* OMG congratulations Freckle that's awesome news - wishing you all a happy and healthy 9 months. 

[/url]

Angel June 2012
MamaT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MamaT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:54am

Congratulations Feb mummies to be.

Wishing you all a safe and happy journey!!!

High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:02am
Faffer my dp didn't want to find out but I did. I twisted his arm by saying if baby showed us we'd know if not it'd be a surprise. He agreed and she showed us which I think was good because he had his heart set on a boy so had a few mins to come round and yeah hope that makes sense!!
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:06am
Hi ladies :-D

Faffer, I haven't been physically sick yet , I just wake with nausea each day , with Ty I was only sick twice (both times after eating food I was craving , what a waste)
With C , I got no symptoms, I just hadnt seen af for a while, so did a test and the next day , at 6 weeks I started throwing up , grand !

Thanks lurkers !

Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:18am
Great idea nkap he can't argue with that.

Kelly - DH thinks I've got my first craving. I've been overdosing on ginger to keep the nausea at bay - pumpkin & ginger mash for dinner last night, munching on gingernuts and slurping lemon & ginger tea all day. I might have to bake some gingerbread that he can toast for me for breakfast in bed

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:22am
how about some ginger ale Faffer ?

with both my pregnancies so far , I craved peanut butter
And with C I craved pears, and mudcake ....til I ate a whole big one to myself in about 1/2 an hour ...then I didn't like it so much

anyone find some foods taste weird to them ? milk , all milk, even unopened milk , tastes sour to me

Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:29pm

EDDs!

?th February
thmprs, #1, It's a surprise
freckle, #3, Will definitely be finding out if baby allows

4th February
TheKelly, #3, 28, I will be finding out

5th February
Faffer, #1, 31, I'd like to find out, working on DH

11th February
Ceres - #1, 28, Auckland Yes, def finding out!

Ceres - 21 June

There you go Faffer

<
Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:33pm
Almost no symptoms here so far at all (except a bit of tiredness and baby brain), I'm almost actually jealous of you ladies who have had some! (Haha, I'm sure I'll regret saying that once MS hits). No food aversions either Kelly, though I have cut out coffee out of 'it's better to be safe than sorry' logic, and I have noticed that! Great timing, I have exams starting next Tuesday and about now I'd be increasing my caffeine intake for study, but I wouldn't change it for the world .

/Gets back to study.

<
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:00pm
lurker congratulaitons Feb Mums to be and I will be lurking frequently because Kelly is my daughter and this will be my 3rd grandchild
susie
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:08pm
I craved anything and everything lemon or anything that had that lemon yellow colouring haha
Faffer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:13pm
Thanks Ceres    If ms kicks in you won't be craving your coffee anymore! I was sniffing DH's coffee jealosly last week but now the smell of it is turning my stomach.

Kelly - hear you on the sour milk thing.

Off to meet my mw at 2

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:13pm
hi all...freckle you knew i would be lurking...massive congrats chick I am so happy for you... go for the 1st or the 5th...;) all the best babies are born in feb !!:) (I have two:) )
Mum to two amazing boys!
Limochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Limochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:24pm
yay freckle

I thought I was going to be a jan mum but nope my dating scan changed that and put's me at the 4th Feb. My last son was due the 1st. But I will be having an elective c-section so technically will be a jan baby but I'll hang out in both threads if you girls don't mind    We will be finding out as well.

I see all my Feb 10 mums have been coming in, it is an awesome time to have a baby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 436>