FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 376>
Author
MrsFord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsFord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 5:00pm
Babykatnz I totally agree, hopefully he will change his mind when we go in for that scan. I am finding out anyway and I will just have to deal with the consequences when I accidentally let it slip to DH. We both think baby will be a girl though.

MW sent the forms for a blood test and dating scan last week so I will brave the blood test tomorrow and book in for a scan.

I didn't think we would have to get a dating scan given that I know exactly when my last period started but she said it was best to check it so we know for sure and I am happy to have it confirmed to me because even though I am suffering symptoms it still feels very surreal!

Sponsored Links

Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 5:18pm
mrsford wouldnt it be cool if your baby was born on your wedding anniversary also? a doubly happy day to celebrate!!

i'm feeling sick before meals and during meals and after at the moment! but its not stopping me eating like a horse.. i'm finding certain smells set me off to feel very seedy though now.. walked past the sushi place today and was gagging.. my partner thought it was hilarious..

hope everyone had a wonderful weekend of growing babies!

Our angel Ella Louise born 13.04.
MrsFord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsFord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 5:42pm
Oh my goodness Marengo I am just the same, feel crook all the time but still eating more than I would normally. I hope that's normal I really don't want to gain too much!

Bit mean of your DP to find it so funny! My DH has found he has had a bigger appetite lately, I think he may end up with a baby belly too!

Our due date is pretty special for a few reasons, DHs grandmother passed away 2 days before our wedding day so EDD is exactly a year since her passing. Both DH and I feel like she helped make our wedding day perfect and she is looking after our wee one. Also being so close to our first anniversary is so great, we are really excited though I don't know if I want to share MY day with the baby or in the hospital in pain!!!(selfish much LOL)

MW said most first babies are late so will likely be spending our anniversary grumpy and over it feeling like a whale, sounds like fun!!

Seriously though I don't care how or when it happens, just hoping all goes smoothly and baby is healthy.

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 5:55pm
Guess thats a good thing about electives, at least i know that one way or another, this baby WILL be here by march 12th!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 6:10pm
hehe.. i cant wait to be a grumpy whale.. im thinking summer wont be that pleasant for us march ladies as it will be rather hot in feb and we will all be rather large at that stage..

oh well.. hopefully the summer dress styles will be kind to us!

mrsford march will have a lot of meaning to you in general then :) our first baby (an angel baby) was conceived on the same date that this one is due so has some significance to me also :) kinda neat when you think about it..

babykatz must be good to have that particular date to look forward to! you already know when babys birthday is :) cool

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 6:23pm
Maxi dresses are great for summer and pregnancy!! not that I can get away with wearing them, only one I could find that would fit me looked like a freaking tent! And cost a lot of $ to add insult to injury! (Wild Child range at farmers goes from a size 16/18+) I'm hoping I get some Farmers or Westfield vouchers from family for Xmas or birthday (in Dec) to go buy me one! Got vouchers last xmas or birthday and looked at getting one, but got a couple of tops and a skirt in the boxing day sales insetad!

Been looking at the clothes i got back off a friend (just in time too lol!) and theres a couple of tops that will fit up until about Jan, but if I am close to the size I got to (bump-wise) with Jae, they wont fit right at the end! hoooopefully the belly bands will do the trick for the last few weeks!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

MyLilSquishy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyLilSquishy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 6:55pm
for those who already have... or eventually get bad MS..... banana/fruit smoothies. (calcium, fruit/vitamins, you dont need to chew, they fill you up, you can have them lying down if you buy bendy straws and if the worst happens and it comes back up... its easy lol) omg i cant believe when you ladies are having babies ill be throwing a 1st bday party (stop scaring me! lol)
Marengo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marengo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:28pm
oh yum banana smoothies!! i had the worst banana milk cravings my last pregnancy, and it has sort of started again with me having pangs of wanting banana milk, but i drank litres of the stuff last time and i know its full of sugar so probably should avoid it (so that i can keep eating chocolate heh)

freckle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freckle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:30pm
lurking .... I have constant banana milk cravings too... this weekend I have nearly finished two litres I'm gonna have to resist the temptation to buy more... the Banana smoothies idea is great I'm gonna try that tomorrow....
mum to 3 lovely girls :D
0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:37pm
X

Edited by 0
Aprilfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aprilfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:38pm
Hi ladies.

Found out this afternoon that we are pg with number two

Haven't had a lot of symptoms yet, just a bit more tired than usual.

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aprilfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:47pm

Date unknown
Blake&Ellasmum+1 - march ?- #3 not sure finding out

3rd MrsFord - #1 thinking girl! finding out

11th Aprilfools - #2 Finding out

12th Babykatnz - #3 thinking boy! finding out
12th Marengo - #1 Finding out

16th Bella24- #1 not sure will be a surprise!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aprilfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by MrsFord MrsFord wrote:

MW said most first babies are late so will likely be spending our anniversary grumpy and over it feeling like a whale, sounds like fun!!

Exactly what my midwife said to me. She had leave planned over the time I was due (I knew this from the beginning but went with her as she is a friend of a family member) I was adamant that he would not be late. She arranged to come back the day after his due date and he was born the day before his due date

MrsFord View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsFord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 7:56pm
I think preggy bellies look good in almost anything, I can't wait to show mine off!

I'm sure our wee group will grow over the next few weeks as more ladies get their BFPs. Seems the March 2010 ladies have set us a challenge to be more talkative than them... can do girls!

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 8:49pm
Would help if those due in March would come join us in here instead of hanging around and bumping up the feb post count

Hiya NEN10 good to see you over here! You must be on cloud9 right now?!
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 8:56pm

Date unknown
Blake&Ellasmum+1 - march ?- #3 not sure finding out

3rd MrsFord - #1 thinking girl! finding out

10th NEN10 - #2

11th Aprilfools - #2 Finding out

12th Babykatnz - #3 thinking boy! finding out
12th Marengo - #1 Finding out

16th Bella24- #1 not sure will be a surprise!

Added you in NEN10, Are you planning on finding out, or have you not got that far yet

Edited by Babykatnz
Brandon - 05/12/2003

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2010 at 10:51pm
Just lurking....huge congrats AprilFools And BK!!!!
0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 7:35am
Hi BK - Yes i hate surprises so def will be finding out - Im thinking Boy (Would be stoked either way)

Yeah I think Cloud 9 has worn out ive been on it so much lol

Lovely rainy day in Aucks - Hi everyone
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 8:58am
Oooh Congats to UTD ladies.

Yes most first babies are early and if your lucky the second babies are too.  
Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2010 at 9:30am
*just lurking too*

Lisa how did I miss this!! Congrats!

Also aprilfools congratulations to you too!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 376>