FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373374375376>
Author
RubyBaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RubyBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:53am
Karen I tried to find you, but could only find one that seemed the right match... in Lincoln NZ?? But it doesn't have the option to add you as a friend.
Perhaps add me Jennifer Stone (profile picture is Jacob in blue top lying on his tummy).
I don't know how to search for people using email address.
[URL=http://lilypie.com][IMG]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/c6rDp13.png][/URL]

[URL=http://lilyslim.com][IMG]http://swlf.lilyslim.com/xr3Sp12.png][/URL]
Sponsored Links

kabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:11pm
yes karen, join us on FB! It's a group for Jan-April mums and most are from OB

karenb_chch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenb_chch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:52am
Thanks guys. Bexta added me yesterday. Yay!
RJB00 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJB00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:19pm
*Lurker*

Im from the April forum. is it possible to be added to the FB page? Its nice to interact with other mummies:)
Bexta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:24pm
Sure thing! Now that FB has changed the way the Groups are done you'll need to be friends with someone that's already in the group so PM me your name or add me as a friend - Rebecca Tayler then I'll add you

Angel Baby June 2010
greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:44pm

Edited by greenstone27

Hes finally here :-)
Bexta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bexta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:51pm
Hmmm had a hunt for you Jade but couldn't find you with that profile pic. Have a hunt for me (there's a pic of me holding Emilie with a black background) and add me.

Angel Baby June 2010

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:55pm
done

dumdeedoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dumdeedoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2011 at 2:17pm
---

Edited by notajaffa
tibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 8:59am
Hi,l would love to join the FB page too! Can l search for one of you and add as a friend. I'll add you Bexta if that's ok :-)

I had my 2nd baby on the 2nd March.
RJB00 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJB00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2011 at 2:56pm
Thanks Rebecca Tayler iveadded you as a friend on FB:)
lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2011 at 10:58am
Hey ladies, haven't been around muchj lately, haven't been able to use the computer because our new flatmate is on it all day!
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

Babykatnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babykatnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2011 at 9:50pm
Aww Lease, hope you remind the flatmate that its your home, and you get more time to play catch up with us! Or just catch up[ on FB, saves trying to find time to catch up on both sites

Have found a bit of a pattern with feeding, just 9 more days til i reach the same amount of time I managed to last with Jae (B was fully FF by 5 weeks so I wont even compare that!) before I stopped expressing, I was unable to get her to latch on after 3 months, so I'm pretty happy to have surpassed that and still be able to BF partially, even if it is with the help of the supplementary nursing system! Been taking lots of pics to keep those images... nothing beats looking down and seeing him fall asleep happy and warm with a full belly, and holding on tight like im his blankie
Brandon - 05/12/2003

Guest_44362 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_44362 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2011 at 9:47pm
hi ladies,just a quick message to let you all know Im back sorry its been a while.Lots of things happening here.I'll post a longer message tomorrow hopefully and catch up with what our beautiful march babies have been up to
B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2011 at 11:45pm
Wow it is really quiet in here now. I guess most of us are fully on FB now.
lil_lease next time you pop on you'll have to update us on this new flatmate of yours.
Things are great here apart from Riley having a bit of excema which is spreading so back to the doc we go.

Whike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2011 at 12:26pm
Hi there, would love to join the fb group please, I have twin boys born 24 th march. Would be great to chat with other mums with bubs a similar age. Also have a little boy who is 2 and a half. My profile name is Kelly Dale and my profile pic is of my husband and I, he is wearing a blue to and mine is a pinkey co our. Cheers! Or I could add someone?
tibby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tibby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2011 at 2:04pm
Guest-44435 l am totally useless and have no idea how to add you. I pm'd Bexta and she added me. Maybe try that.
Guest_53549 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_53549 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:34am
New Mum here, my son, Darius was born March 25th after 56hours of labour, weighing 10lb 10oz.

Happy to find a group of mums with babies of a similar age

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:22pm
Im in the group. Ill try add you too.

Guest_53549 are you on facebook?

amalyse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amalyse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:24am
*watches tumbleweeds fly by..... * so much more action on FB
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 373374375376>