FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248>
Author
Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 2:29pm
Oh my, Congrats Hayley

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.
Sponsored Links

DaisyBoo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBoo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 3:44pm
Hayley congratulations, great new chick:) You will be fine :)
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2011 at 9:52pm
Congratulations Hayley!
I was wondering about your little man, its not his ears bothering him, is it? Grace is having issues going to sleep in the evening, but once she's asleep, she's down for the night. Daytime sleeps are fine. I think these babies of ours just like to keeping mixing it up, they don't like us to have it too easy

Hayley84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2011 at 11:43am
Hi all :)
Im hayley new to the oh baby forums
I have 3 kiddies, caitlyn 6, emma 2.5years and connor my easter sunday baby :)
greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:16pm
HI Hayley

welcome!!! and congrats on your easter baby :)

Hes finally here :-)
Keoedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keoedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:46pm
wow sorry guys I haven't been on here in ages I kinda thought it might be not going anymore but then was wondering about merlinfluff so thought I would come and check out and its till going. Congrats to Hayley and welcome to the other Hayley. Merlinfluff are you out there, how are things????

pinkstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinkstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:22am
bump for kristin!!!
greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2011 at 10:48am
Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes finally here :-)
DaisyBoo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBoo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 8:04pm
Hi Happy New Year everyone. Hope you are all well?
Any more babies on the way?
Jade are you off to Oz this year?
Hope you are all having a good family time x
FullHouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FullHouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 7:54pm
Hello and happy new year my lovies!

I just wanted to post in here and say a big what should be happy birthday to Ruby&McKenna. I can't believe it's been a year since they were born and I know have Layla here! It's one year since miss Ruby left us tomorrow and the 7th for miss McKenna. It all seems so surreal!!

We're having a giveside memorial on Saturday for them, we'll take Layla along to meet her sisters.

Enough sadness tho, I hope you all had a wonderful first christmas with your little bubbas! And a wonderful new year!

Thinking of you all, and sorry I can't join you on facebook, I don't have an account and don't really want to sign up lol

All my love,
Hannah
xx
Proud & busy mama of four earth walkers & two angels.
About to get even busier!
Hayley84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayley84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 9:31pm
O wow i missed all the early stuff just being joined this forum but i just wanted to say BIG hugs!! xxxxx
DaisyBoo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBoo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:51am
Oh my word Hannah, congratulations on the birth of Layla, what wonderful news :) All well with you both I hope? Nearly a Christmas Day baby I see!
I hope it goes well with the memorial, I cant believe where the years has gone. Life certainly has lots of twists and turns.

How is everyone else?

Catch up soon, take care Hannah, hope all is well with you and your hubby xxx
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 2:23pm
Happy new year everyone!!

Congratulations Hannah, what a fantastic christmas pressie DS's birthday is 22/12/08, so it's definately a special time of year.
Where has the year gone?? I hope saturday goes well for you.
We're all good here, Grace started daycare this week, and so far, so good. Everyone is amazed how chilled out and relaxed she is, which makes me a proud mama
It's kinda nice that both our kids are at the same daycare now, alot less running around and less petrol being used, plus it means they're both close to mine and DH's workplaces.
Daisyboo2, how are things with you?

DaisyBoo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBoo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 3:02pm
Hi RB all good here, busy with the two girls but definately getting easier!

Talking to DH this am about another one, he nearly fell off his chair!!

How are you guys down there with all the shakes?
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 10:00am
LOL regarding DH's reaction. I think we'll be having no more babies in our house I still get clucky seeing little bubbas, but I don't enjoy the lack of sleep in the first 6 weeks, plus financially 2 is enough for us
We're doing okay with the shakes. We're on the eastside, but we're very lucky, no liquifaction or structural damage to our house. I don't like the quakes, and I'm sick of things falling over, but it's just something we have to live with, and we just live as normally as we usually would. I'm very lucky that our children are very relaxed, chilled out little people

hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 5:46pm
hi everyone, hope all is going well!

We had our 20 week scan last week and we are having another boy. Exciting, but gosh im scared of having 2 young boys!
Congrats fullhouse on your new bubba. Hope the memorial for your other two little ones went well, i imagine it would have been a difficult tine.
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 2:56pm
Yay on another little boy Hayley. I'm sure the two of them will be good friends Wow, I can't believe you're halfway already. Are you finding this pregnancy the same or different from your last one?

hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2012 at 8:40am
Its very much the same as last time, except the time has gone much quicker and i havnt had as much time to think about the new baby! Hopefully the birth is different though!

Whats everyone doing for their bubs 1st birthdays?
DaisyBoo2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyBoo2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2012 at 9:47pm
Hi,

Well it is nearly a year... how are you all?
Hayley how are you doing?
Jade are you in Oz yet?!
Fullhouse how are your lot?
Hope you are all well? x
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2012 at 1:29pm
Hi Daisyboo,
I cannot believe its almost a year! It has gone ridiculously fast!
We are doing well, trying to plan ds birthday next weekend. Im struggling to think of an easy cake to make.
How are you doing?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 245246247248>