FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 248>
Author
maysie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:38pm
yay! well it's been 7 mths of trying and 2 mcs so hopefully hopefully soon! I'm sure this time around the labour part will be so much easier for you being here in NZ. If you want to facebook PM me what you want in a midwife I can get you a few names?
Anywhoo, sorry for the threadjack April Mummies (Charlieface is my SIL). All the best for happy and healthy pregnancies!!!!

Sponsored Links

maysie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 5:42pm
Cute! Lily has quite a collection of legwarmers now! I think the Grandies have been shopping for a few warm basics for Calypso so she should be right enough until you hit the shops!!

Leahsmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:17pm

31st March-1st April Charlieface   Will you find out?

31st march-3rd April Essjay Will you find out?

1st April kandk Will you find out?

3rd April RBsMama Yes,we will find out

? April greenstone27 Will you find out?

7th April Leahsmummy Yes, we will find out

Edited by Leahsmummy

Angel Baby Dec 09, We will love you forever.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 7:30pm
Ok does that look ok??

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 9:32pm
Just lurking again...

Charlie - we will have to have a meetup when you arrive back - I've already met maysie a couple of times at Naki meet ups And maysie - I have my fingers crossed for you!!
Charlieface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2010 at 10:27pm
Leahsmummy -looks brilliant, thanks heaps

Oh yes Kate, can't wait! Hoping we make it back to wish the girls happy birthday in person! Finally I have other mummy friends I can meet up with in person

Travelbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:46am
**Lurker**

Leahsmummy - just noticed that you are here. Remember you from August Mummys. Best wishes for this wee bean!!! Sending you sticky vibes.

Best wishes to all other April Mummies (great month for babies - my first is an April baby).

3 Angel Babies (July 04, August 07, September 09)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:11pm
Thanks travelbug, yep finally here again!!! Wow so close now for you, good luck with everything when the time cames

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:14pm
Is anyone getting a early scan? I spook to my mw yesterday and she is happy to give me a refereal for one so ill prob make it for when im 61/2weeks ish. so how are we all feeling?? today im feeling pretty good just really tired!! So I had a half hr nap while DD did

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 2:15pm
hey charlieface, do you think you could put a gap between ur tickers coz then our page wont go big everytime

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 8:08pm
Done, sorry, it doesn't affect my computer so I didn't know it was causing a prob
I tried to go and pay for a scan here and they wouldn't do it without a dr's referral, we are so used to being able to pay for anything and get it in Egypt we were a bit put out LOL! We saw our OB once a month and had a scan each time plus, when I had bleeding during the first trimester we could pop in and make sure everything was ok, it was scan overload! I am going to miss that kind of service but am really looking forward to being supported by a midwife as there is no such thing in Egypt. When do you get scans in the NZ public system?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leahsmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 9:01pm
Scans are usually 12-14weeks and 20weesks. And im only getting a early scan because of our recent mc

greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 9:27pm
Im going to get an early scan as last time had a blighted ovum. Cant help but feel relaxed once we have it and hoping its all ok.

Dont feel preggers yet, but only early days. apart from my boobs are slowly starting to get sore.

Taken 3 tests to make sure im pregnant hahaa... have docs on friday to confirm and ill book an early scan about 2 weeks after that... fingers crossed for all u ladies :)

Hes finally here :-)
Essjay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 10:04pm
Cool list, Leah'smummy, thanks for doing that    Ummm no sure about finding out yet.... I really want to DH really doesn't. Am leaning towards finding out, but not telling... but don't know if I can keep such a seceret!    

Will get a scan at 8 weeks when see the Doc probably. Yay.

Not feeling any symptoms either.... just a bit crampy, which is both reassuring and worrying at the same time, if you know what i mean!

Hope you guys all had a good day .

Long flight back from Egypt Charlieface?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Charlieface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2010 at 11:30pm
OMG such a looooong flight with a baby in tow. Thank goodness we had bassinet seats with all that space. There was a family sitting behind us who wanted the bassinet seats so the lady got her kid to keep kicking our chairs!!!!!!

kandk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 9:05am
DH doesn't want to find out, but I sort of do - so I know what you mean Essjay! Don't know whether I could keep it secret though - I might want to go shopping!

I want an early scan too, cos of earlier probs. But I'm not at home this week, so will have to book in to see dr when I get home tomorrow.

Essjay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 11:15am
Heehee Kandk, I know what you mean about shopping..! Have already organised with my BF to stash any gender specific clothes at hers!!
greenstone27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greenstone27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 5:37pm
So hows everyone today?

I have my drs appt tomorrow to confirm it... im going to ask to get bloods done... cant not but worry after having a blighted ovum before... im soooooooooooo hoping this one works out but guess its not up to me..
my husbands trying to wrap me up in cotton wool... cute hahahaa....

still no symptoms, my boobs seem firmer??? i think. had mild cramps on sunday, but nothing since.... early days i know...

hope all u ladies are wel :)

Hes finally here :-)
Essjay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Essjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 6:21pm
Good luck tomorrow greenstone. It's so hard to not worry at this early stage I know. Hope it all goes well    So nice to have a supportive DH - enjoy your cotton wool status!!
hayley1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hayley1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2010 at 8:22pm
Congratulations everyone!
Can I please join in here? Got my BFP yesterday and am due 3rd April. Both DH and I are really excited but i dont know what to do next.... do I book a doctors appointment? As you can tel this is our first baby, and while very exciting, its also overwhelming (sp?). hope everyone else is doing great!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 248>