FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 287>
Author
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:28am
woohoo!! it just makes the 4 days between BFP and AF sooooo long hahaha

Sponsored Links

Lexidore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lexidore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 7:52pm
Congrats Lana and Rachel so happy for you girls!!

double_line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 8:04pm
Can someone add me to the list please? I am new to this so a little on the techno phobic side. I am due 5th of May.

Edited by double_line
double_line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 8:05pm
Also can anyone tell me where I add the pregnology thingy? It would be fun to see my bub grow each week on the forum posts :)
WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2010 at 11:53pm
Congrats Rach. Awesome news
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:20am
Thanks Becks

Welcome double line
you can click on one of our tickers and it will take you to the ticker site then create ya ticker and copy and paste the image code into you're profile in the signature box. I hope that makes sense      

Edited by noodle

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:43am
Aww thanks Bex and Ri

Yay welcome Double Line! I'll add you to the list after this post. Oh and will you two ladies be finding out the sex of your babies? We're planning to have a surprise this time, although we said that last time too but caved at the scan

And Lana you're sooo right, it seems like soooo long till AF is due, it's not due till Friday trying to hold out from doing a ticker till then so it at least says 4 weeks
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:46am

end of April/start of May - noodle It's a surprise!!
1st - bazz44
5th - double_line
9th - LooLuu
13th - rachelsea It's a surprise!!

Edited by rachelsea
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:07am
hahaha I did like 2 or 3 tests a day inbetween my BFP and when AF was due just to make sure the line was getting darker

I hope this week goes fast for you

We are having another surprise, loved it last time so want one again

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 8:15am
Hehe, I did another test yesterday morning, only have one more test so will use that Thurs, then the 25tests I ordered from saveontests.com should arrive on Friday Will have to give most of them away hehe, really should have ordered them sooner!!

Updated the list for your surprise I really hope we don't cave again this time coz would love to have one surprise
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

kazcet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazcet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:16pm
Where did you buy 25 tests from?? Must have cost heaps

My Babies-(1) DD-16y,(2) DS-14y,(3) DD-11y,(4) DD-8y,(5) DD-1y,(6) DS-Due 16th July 2011
LooLuu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LooLuu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:28pm
Hi...I'm due around 9th of May 2011 after only one month of kind of trying!! We have a 16 month old too and he took forever to conceive so still in a bit of shock but very very excited!!
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 12:51pm
kazcet, I got 25 tests from saveontests.com was US$10 (they are called IC's - internet cheapies!)

And much to my happy surprise, just checked the mailbox and they have arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered them on Friday, so 4 days to get here including a weekend! From Canada!! Crazy!! I would love to pee on a stick right now, but Chelsea is asleep on me in the mei tai lol (just made it last night, put her in it 15mins ago and she was out like a light in 2mins!)

Welcome LooLuu, congrats!!! Will add you to the list
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 1:04pm
LOL I half read ya post and was going to ask if you had pee'd on one yet looking foward to hearing (or seeing coz you know you wana post a pic ) the result.
The internet cheapies are fab, thats all I have got and got my first BFP at 10DPO so they must be pretty sensitive...I do have a confession, that I am almost tempted to pee on another one to see how dark the line is now hahaha

Welcome Looluu and congrats, we too tried for ages to get pregnant with DS and pretty much got pregnant quickly with this baby so it's awesome that it does happen and you didn't have to go through all that waiting and hoping again!

Man I swear I look about the same as I did when like 3 months pregnant with DS the bloat thats going on in me tum is insane! especially considering the baby is like not even the size of a pea!!    

Edited by noodle

tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:26pm
hi

can i join in here ? have have had 6 BFPs lol i went a bit test mad,

im due about 6 may give or take a week, but i have a feeling it will be around the end of may.

my ticker doesn't seem to want to work, have copied and pasted it to my profile, but it keeps coming up with just the address not the ticker.
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 2:46pm
welcome and congrats tigercub, does the ticker site you are using give you a choice of a number of codes? try the one that says to use for forums I think it's normally the IMG code. I hope that makes sense

tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:02pm
testing testing, did it work
tigercub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigercub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:03pm
yay it worked
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:12pm

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:22pm
Yay congrats tigercub!! Will add you to the above list!

Haha Lana, just for you here is a pic of my three tests so far (feel free to add yours too )

top one is 10dpo, 8pm
middle one is 11dpo, 5am
bottom one is 12dpo (today) lunch time

they look darker in real life but think you can still see them in the pic
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 287>