FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2011 babies :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 287>
Author
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:23pm
I did resize the pic but it can't have caught up yet! Sorry for breaking the page lol
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Sponsored Links

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:25pm

end of April/start of May - noodle It's a surprise!!
1st - bazz44
5th - double_line
6th - tigercub
9th - LooLuu
13th - rachelsea It's a surprise!!

bringing the list to the new page
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:25pm
oooh chick, they are good and dark!! Twins maybe hehe my 10DPO line ya couldn't see in a photo...i'll see if I can find the pic.

I couldn't resist myself and pee'd on a stick just before hahaha its SUPER dark and I think it use most of the ink because the control line is so much lighter lol

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:28pm
heres my ones from a couple of weeks ago...so much lighter than yours Rach ya can hardley see the 10 and 11 DPO ones

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:36pm
Ooh yeah you can see them just, 12dpo one is nice and clear though
Karen (Emmecat) said twins for me too haha, I told her if it is twins I will be giving one to her

Oh and funny about your bloating already! My tum still hasn't gone completely flat after having Chelsea so can't notice anything different yet. Mind you you're two weeks ahead of me lol. So far I just have sore boobs, and feel a bit nauseous when I'm hungry. Seems a bit early for that but then again I felt nauseous in last month's tww when I wasn't pregnant!
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:41pm
LOL at giving one of ya twins to emmecat...I think she will be busy enough with her 2 poppets hehe
Everything has started heaps eairler for me 2nd time round...i'm just assuming its my body knowing what to do..I have wicked tiredness and feel nauseous when hungry aswell and are starting to have random waves of nausea so hopefully that means all is well in me tum!

here is my test from before lol

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 3:53pm
Wow look at that test! I think you might be pregnant
True things probably do start earlier 2nd time around. I've been tired too but that's usual lol. Have you got a midwife yet? Same as last time?
I'm gonna wait till next week to ring up some, wait till AF is actually late I had an OB last time but want to go with a MW this time as had a pretty straightforward pregnancy/birth with Chelsea.
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 4:36pm
LOL ever so slightly pregnant I think

Yip I have my MW from last time, I waited to ring her until my AF was due I felt like a bit of a dick saying yip i'm pregnant but my AF isn't due yet lol but so stoaked I can have the same one, I loved her! I was suppose to see her today but she was in a delivery so no doubt she will re-schedule me at some stage.
Is there a big selection of MW's down there?

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 5:10pm
Hehe
YAY for the same MW! Hope you get to see her soon!

Um I think there was a MW shortage down here last time I was preg, not sure if that's sorted out now or not? I've got a few names/numbers of the Homebirth NZ website so will try them next week and hope one of them can take me.
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

double_line View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:00pm
test
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:01pm
ooh are you wanting a homebirth?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:51pm
test. again....not good at this!!!
rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 6:58pm
Are you trying to test out a ticker double_line? If so it didn't work Hope you get it working soon!!! I've made one but not putting it up till Friday hehe coz then it'll say 4 weeks

Yup Lana want a home birth this time of course if this baby wants to be as early as Chelsea was then will have to go to hospital, but if everything's going well then will definitely try to have bubs at home.
Chelsea wasn't overly early, 36w5d, but I think the cut-off is 37weeks.

DH had the day off work today to referee some league tornament. He brought home a 15yr old boy who is in trouble with his parents for going to the tornament instead of school today lol, so he's staying on our couch tonight, random. Anyway they are talking SO loud hope Chelsea stays asleep (just put her to bed 10mins ago) they better not wake her up
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:00pm
Yeah Rachelsea but not working :( Not sure where I am going wrong.....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote double_line Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:15pm
Grrrr
Emmecat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emmecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:25pm

*lurking*

'Twins twins glorious twins, twins for Rachel and Noodle'

la la la hehe

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:39pm
Lol Karen how come i'm getting twins too? I'll just take the one healthy bub thanks. The thought of twins this time round scare the living daylights out of me haha But Rach can have them if she wants hehe her tests were way darker than mine lol

fingers crossed you get ya home birth then chick! I think if I had a good birth last time I might consider one this time but i'm just going for a VBAC but will do it in hospital where I have everything at my fingertips
and LOL that is random about the boy haha

oh no double line...are there other codes once the ticker is made that you could try that may work?

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:40pm
*slap*
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:43pm
lol

rachelsea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachelsea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2010 at 7:44pm
here's your ticker double_line:

click "quote" at the top of my post and copy the code I've got there (or just put [ IMG ] at the start of your code and [ /IMG ] at the end (without the spaces)
DD 4yrs
DS 2yrs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 287>