FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2010 babies -- version 2

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395>
Author
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2011 at 9:47pm
Woohoo Janini!! That's awesome news!

Well done Mr Harlow, what a little you are!

Had a lovely morning with BB, Mr R and Miss E this morning. The downside to being up here is that we don't get to see you guys nearly enough. Miss E has soooo much hair now and is just gorgeous!

Cale and I are both sick with chest infections, so will be lying low for the next week or so Akl ladies. DH has a stomach virus, fun times.

Gosh its nice to be home
Sponsored Links

Paulsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paulsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2011 at 3:56pm
CONGRATS JANINI!!!!! that is soooo exciting!

Just thought i should pop on and say hi...

Hope everyone is recovering from all the bugs that are going around...

Sasha, i hope that little bub is behaving for you and theres no more hurry!

we are all good, busy but good, i start back at work on monday just 2 days but am scared and excited at the same time!

Take care,

Hugs and kisses to you all

xoxoxo
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2011 at 9:05pm

GL with going back to work Jade. i am sure once you get in the swing of things you will be fine

GG hope you and Cale are feeling a bit better today- you poor things have had a rough winter.

Abz- the pharmist seemed to think it probably was an allergic reaction to the washing powder. Am taking him to the doc tomorrow just to double check

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Juzzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juzzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:11pm
Would you like to know how many times you can get a 21mth old off the dining room table in 30minutes?   

The answer is: 27!   Yes that's right, he's hardly walking but he can get up onto that high dining room table faster than you can say 'Jack Rabbit'

Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 3:27pm
Oh my goodness juzzo! Harlow is TWENTYONE months old?! He's nearly two!! Cheeky boy!

Well, we move on Saturday so I will probably only be on Facebook from now. But I will pop in when I can :D let's start using our fb group
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2011 at 7:29pm

lol cheeky boy Harlow.

GL with the move PF. Will you be putting Tyler in his own room?

Turns out Tom has some sort of viral infection which is causing his rash. Its nothing serious and not contagious but the rash could be there for up to 6 weeks Just got given some lotion so it doesn't get ichy.

Ella was teaching Tom this afternoon how to play tennis- must be time to get Tom his own racket (my mum owns a tennis shop and runs a tennis coaching prog so Ella will probably start tennis lessons this summer).

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 12:04pm

forgot to say last night I've got no problem using our FB if anyone wanted to get things started there again

WOOHOO DH & I have finally made the decision to sell the house. I have been wanting to move for the past 3 years so feels great to have finally made the decision to do this. Just need to do a bit of tidy up and declutter and then we can put it on the market in a month or so

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
bebebaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bebebaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 6:49pm
Hey ladies, sad news for me. Had bleeding yesterday, and had a scan done today. They couldn't find a baby in there. So have to go for bloods over the next 3 days. Not sure exactly what happened. Possibly conception and then it all stopped. So disappointed but ok.

Mum2ET, yay for selling the house, well yay for DH finally agreeing to your plan. Fx'd you are able to get everything done in a timely manner and it sells asap!

So basically we would just post on FB like we do here? I was wondering if it would be appropriate to remove a few of the people on there that we never hear from, as in since more than a year. Just as if we are going to use it as a more private way of talking. Would personally prefer it. Thoughts?

Edited by janini
Mum2ET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum2ET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 7:07pm

Oh Janini so sorry hun 

Yeah I think thats the idea Janini- what do others think? Don't really know about the people that haven't posted on here recently- if we removed some of them now I guess they wouldn't even really notice?????

Mum to
Ella (5) and Tom (2)
AbzandH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbzandH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 7:58pm
:( hugs janini, hope things all go ok considering, what an aweful time :(
Whateversville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whateversville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:39pm
So sorry janini xxxxx
Kicker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kicker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 8:42pm
I am really sorry Janini.

Juzzo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Juzzo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2011 at 10:01pm
Oh Janini,I'm so sorry hun. I hope you're ok xoxo
RedHeadDuck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedHeadDuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:35pm
Oh Janini
BessieBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BessieBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 12:54pm

Oh janini, thats so sad. You poor girl.

Sarah Mum to,
Boy 07/2008, Girl 03/2010, Boy 05/2012, Angel 07/08/2014

yermasyada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:30pm
Huge hugs Janini

yermasyada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yermasyada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2011 at 1:31pm

March 2010 Mammas have left the building.

*closes door on the way out*
jo1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jo1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:19pm
Oh - I'll miss you all :(
girly_girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girly_girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2011 at 1:21pm
Jo - PM me your email and I can add you to our secret group, if you are FB? x
luvmylittlies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvmylittlies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:58pm
OMG I didn't realise we'd abandoned the thread altogether! A bit sad really, but okay, Facebook it is...
Adoring Mum to Talisin 8/9/11 and Kiara 18/01/10
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 392393394395>