FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJuly 2011 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 262>
Author
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:04am
Smiles yes it will automatically update but what you need to do is put it in your signature so you don't have to C&P it for every message.

So if you scoll to the top of the page on the right hand side you will see where it says
active topics memberlist search etc
click on the one that says profile. This allows you to enter what info you want to display along the left side of your post as well as your signature.
When adding your ticker alway chose the shorter code (bb I think it's called) and I usually click preview just to check it's working.

I hope that helps!

Panda great work on the list!

Morning Squishysmum.

Had my first weird baby dream last night! I was in labour but nothing was happening and then I sudden realised I had NOTHING for the baby except a pair of reusable breast pads that were falling apart lol. Freaked me out!

Edited cause I accidentally hit update before I was finished.

Edited by MrsMJD
Sponsored Links

first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 1:06pm
Oh the July thread has started. Great.
Hello all. I'm due july 1st and this will be my second bubs. Hoping to have bubs at home.
How is everyone feeling. I get ms really early on e.g. I'm already throwing up and I'm super tired. Finding things really tough already which feels rediculous as I'm only 5weeks.
What does everyone do for work? I am a in home educator so have four children running around the home at present. EXHUASTING!

nicolaann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicolaann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 1:52pm
Hi Girls!

I had my first MW appointment today. Was great to meet her! I have had a BT this morning to check hcg levels, and have another to do on Thursday - to check my levels are rising as they should. MW is also booking me in for an early scan (this week or next) as I was on clomid we have a higher chance of having twins

Not much else to report. No MS, No sore boobs, No pains anywhere, feel very unpregnant - which is why I'm having the bloods to check hcg. Hopefully they will come back nice and high - we are a bit worried as I feel so good.

AFM - I'm Nicky 28, DH is 36, ad this is baby #3 for us. We have been trying for 18 months for this baby, and were on our 5th clomid cycle, so feel very relieved to be here. I'm a SAHM/WAHM, and run a business selling cloth nappies from home.

I hope all those who are feeling terrible feel better soon, or atleast manage to get a rest or 2 in!!

My son is 5 today, so we are having family over tonight. We have not told anyone yet (other than my best friend) that we are UTD - so will have to resist the urge to tell them!!
Nicky, Mum to Alex (5) & Sophie (3)
Panda289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 5:50pm

28 June/ early July   Nicolaann (#3)
30 June/ early July   Panda289 (#1)
1 July                          First (#2)
4 July                          Mrs MJD (#1)
5 July                          Squishys Mum (#2)
10 July                        Smiles (#1)

here is a sort of list but i aint too great at this stuff so feel free to change it

Hey First

Currently i work fulltime as a Trade Facilitator but will be finishing on the 17th of December as my hubby has a job in Sydney starting Jan. So will be working casually/part time in temp jobs over there until i find it too much. Feel so lucky that this has happened at this time as it alls perfectly fitting in our plans

So good to hear your finally expecting after 18 months Nicolaann! I think MrsMJD had been trying for a while as well..

hmm still waiting for my bloods results, the nurse rang to say she had some results and i raced to the doctors after work to get them but i am pretty sure they arent all the results i am waiting on as there is nothing about HCG on them..
SquishysMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SquishysMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 6:18pm
I feel almost like a fraud - we have got PG on the first cycle after an IUD! Went to get the IUD out, it was missing, had to get an ultrasound to see where it was, and found it must have fallen out. 3 weeks later... BFP!!! I am almost convinced it's not going to stick cos it's just been so easy (you know, Murphy and his blasted Law).

ANYWAY, no real symptoms here, just burping (whoever would have thought BURPING was a PG symptom? Got the same thing with DD). Have called a MW, and have first appointment on November 17. Have figured out that (all going well) we'll be 12 weeks at Christmas, so could be a good time to tell the family!
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 6:22pm
Yep you are right Panda it did take DH and I a while to get our wee blessing about 17mths of trying. But it's here now and I'm so very greatful!

I'm a Registered Nurse working in General Practice, I'm lucky in that I work 3 and a half days a week. DH works in Information Management (thats the easiest way to describe it).

Weird that they only gave you some of your results Panda are you sure they did an hCG? Some Drs don't think it's necessary.

Nicolaann my sister is pregnant with her 2nd (8 weeks today) and she was saying she doesn't feel very pregnant at the moment. TBH I don't feel very pregnant most of the time either!

Happy Birthday to your son.
Smiles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smiles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 8:56pm
Hi girls,

Hope everyone's well.

I'm good - just very sore (.)(.) and having the most vivid, bizarre dreams...I don't usually remember dreaming at all.

I really really want everything to go well this time. I have my first OB appointment on Monday and then hopefully will get a scan when I'm 6 weeks.

Tiggeriffic1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiggeriffic1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:15pm
Ooh congrats guys and yay finally a july thread!! I will be lurking and keeping an eye out
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2010 at 9:57pm
Just popping in to say congratulations to all the July mums to be!!!
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
lllVictorialll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lllVictorialll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 12:24am
Yay! I've been waiting for a due in July page since I found out! hehe. Im due on the 3rd of July. All going well

It's going to be a busy month for birthdays thats for sure, my uncle is on the 2nd, im due on the 3rd, my bday is on the 5th and my nephew's bday is on the 7th! Phew!

Goodluck to everyone
Nightingale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightingale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:07am
YAY a July thread!! I've been keeping my eye out for this appearing! Congratulations to all you July mummies to be!

This is my first baby too and I am due on the 4th July (we're due date buddies MrsMJD!) I'm 28 and DH is 28 and it has taken us 3 long years to get here! Started TTC in January 2008 when I was 25! This pregnancy is a result of my third IVF cycle. Looking forward to getting to know you all! And I have no symptoms either for those of you who are also symptomless. Kinda sore boobs but otherwise feeling pretty good. Was told MS doesn't usually kick in until the 6 week mark though so we'll see!
ME:30 DH: 30
DS#1: Cohen (27.6.2011)
DS#2: Due 13th December 2012
Birdie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Birdie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:45am
Hey just popping in to say congrats to you you july 2011 mummy's!!! I am a july 2010 mummy, had my wee girl on the 3 july and I can't believe its been a year already since I got my BFP!!!
first View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote first Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:11am
Wow july seems to be the month for those who have been trying for a while. We have been trying for 12months so am hoping this baby is sticky too.

I am very envious of those who are yet to discover the joys of MS, tiredness and the likes. I was the same with my son, completely exhausted and sick from just about day one right through till labour day. Yikes. I was telling myself it would be different this time. LOL.

I've got my first MW appointment this friday which seems really early but am still happy to go.

BabyRixon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyRixon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 1:03pm
Hi everyone! Congratulations!

Due 27th of June so may hang out in here a bit too if ok
I'm 26 and DP is 28 we've been trying for a year too!
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 6:59pm
Babyrixon- I'm doing the same! All us June hangovers. I think I will def be a july mum as I went nine days over with DS and I can't see me being early/on time with this one.
Congrats to all the legit July Mummas :) Wishing you the most joyful and safest months ahead :)
Panda289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 7:01pm

27 June                     Babyrixon (#1)
28 June/ early July   Nicolaann (#3)
30 June/ early July   Panda289 (#1)
1 July                          First (#2)
3 July                          Victoria (#1)
4 July                          Nightingale (#1)
4 July                          Mrs MJD (#1)
5 July                          Squishys Mum (#2)
10 July                        Smiles (#1)

hey everyone, hey Victoria and Nightingale
had lunch with my mum today, its so nice talking to someone about baby stuff!
Has anyone else been tired? i am so sleepy at about 2pm every day i just want to sleep.. i think part of it is not drinking my daily V and cups of tea but its very hard getting through the whole work day..

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

Edited by Panda289
Panda289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Panda289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 7:04pm
i think its a good idea M2O, i think i would find it hard waiting all of June for my baby to possibly be born on the 30th.. i am too impatient
mum2ollie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2ollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 7:06pm
Yeah I'm going to hate being the last one to pop in the june thread. I'd much rather be the first july mum lol! Am super tired though. I wake up feeling like I haven't slept a wink.
MrsMJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:04pm
Evening all

Hi to Victoria and Nightingale. Yay for due date buddy!

Panda I'm with you on the tired thing but mine is a bit later in the day kinda 4-5ish not helpful when I work to 6pm. Then I get a second wind around 8.30 and don't feel tierd at all but if I go to bed I'm out like a light lol.

Glad to hear you are good Smiles, I've had one weird dream not looking forward to more.

Anyone one else got crazy dry lips and skin? I'm going through lip balm like you wouldn't believe.
lllVictorialll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lllVictorialll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2010 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by MrsMJD MrsMJD wrote:

Evening all

Anyone one else got crazy dry lips and skin? I'm going through lip balm like you wouldn't believe.

Yes! and drinking lots of water!

Hehe I like this thread, everyone all in the same boat more or less. And more people to talk about exciting pregnancy things, yay! hard when your trying to keep it a secret in the real world
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 262>