FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149
Author
Nay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 12:01pm
What brand of nappies do you use? Lilith was like that before we ditched the huggies :O
Sponsored Links

karenmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2012 at 2:05pm
Hmmm we don't seem to have that prob...we mostly use Tots Bots Easyfit cloth nappies, and otherwise treasures?

Thanks for the info re farex...people keeping talking about it but i had no idea what it was! Sounded like some kind of medicine!
Kalimirella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalimirella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2012 at 3:35pm
We use prefold cloth nappies, but the few times we've used disposables its been no different.

Its no big problem, makes her very predictable, just strange cause her older sister couldn't care less.
Kiara is 3 and Teagan is 2, now we're expecting our long awaited 3rd!
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2012 at 9:21am
I have SO got to look into using cloth nappies - Disposables are so expensive!

Chickoin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chickoin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 11:58am
Kirsty, I'm thinking about getting some 'china cheapies' off Ebay soon to add to the stash, since Shelbi's take forever to dry and we're heading in to winter! Will let you know how they go. They're super cheap, like 10 for $45US or something like that.
Sposies are so expensive aye, I hate it when I put on on Shelbi and she poos straight away so it comes off and goes straight into the bin.
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 2:28pm

Yes, please let me know how they go - word of mouth is far more trustworthy!  there's so many brands out there, its so darn confusing.

Every second nappy is a "number 2" nap at the moment - getting very costly!

karenmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:27pm
I tried 6 different cloth nappies before settling on one sort and buying bulk. Fortunately we were in a financial position to do so (although we didn't buy a full set...) as they are normally $39 each

Anyway I love our Tots Bots Easyfit and would highly reccomend them to anyone! Knowing we will use them for a few babies the initial output makes it worth while i think

gooseychew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gooseychew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:35pm
I hired a boxful of different brands and tested them all out. I would recommend that to anyone.

numberone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote numberone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 9:47pm
my sister recommend a brand to me (fuzzibunz) and i decided to go with that and by bulk. they were expensive but i bought them new off ebay and it worked out about half the price of what they cost in nz. i think i paid about $400 for 24 and i love them! i haven't tried any of the cheaper brands off trademe but i bet there are good ones out there - just a matter of asking a bunch of people what they recommend. it works out far cheaper in the long run!
wimble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2012 at 10:22pm
Hi August mummies!

I'm a September mum who had an August baby too - just wondering if you might pretty please vote for my wee man in tonight's close Baby of the Day competition - little Caleb, bottom left :)

He's the sweetest wee dude and has come so far since being born early at 4lb 15oz - we'd make so much use out of the vouchers for merino clothing down here in the chilly south that is Dunedin!

http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/community/baby-of-the-day/vote-for-today%27s-winner/

Thank you so much x
Nay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 1:05am
Yay.. wow so many calebs!
KirstyO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KirstyO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 2:52pm
Caleb is a great name

gooseychew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gooseychew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2012 at 3:55pm
I guess he won then.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 147148149