FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOctober 2011

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 286287288289>
Author
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2012 at 11:08pm
Happy 2012 everyone! Hope you have all enjoyed the holiday period =D

Well Miss Kaylee is just amazing. I am so in love with her. Getting a real personality now! Grabs things, non stop talking, squealing and i think we may of finally got on top of our jealously issues with DS and Kaylee. About time too as it was fully doing my head in.

How is everyone else going? Must all be busy, very quiet in here these days!
Sponsored Links

InthemiddleMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InthemiddleMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:00pm
Everyone is mostly chatting in the facebook group.

We are off to plunket tmrw so will see what they have to say, he is 11wk3dy tmrw and hasnt been weighed since 6wk visit, im estimating he is 6.4kg which is massive since he was 3.02kg when born
InthemiddleMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote InthemiddleMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:04pm
if u on fb search janine boult and she will add u in https://www.facebook.com/chocofishie
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:27pm
she can't cause apparently i blocked the group??? i was part of the group at some stage
NatsyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NatsyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 7:13am
We all good here. I loving the wee stories they tell with all the cooing. We has a quiet xmas and new years.

Hmmm, have you checked your privacy settings. I know if you leave the group accidently you have to send the request but as its a secret group im not sure how you can do that. Maybe Choco can change the group to a closed group so you can then see the group to request back in?.
luv2dance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luv2dance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 11:00am
Angela changed the group to closed so I think you can search for it Kimmy and then request to join.

Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 12:35pm
Nope still cannot find it =(
Kimmyf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2012 at 2:05pm
i found it lol.. and requested to rejoin! I feel loved again lol
yecats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yecats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2012 at 8:54pm
Just wondering if any of the Auckland mums wanted to meet up again. It would be nice to meet bubs. We could do Ravenhill Cafe as we were doing, or Bungalow cafe in Highbury is also good. They have a little seperate room that can be booked. Let me know what you think and what day of the week is generally good for you.
choco69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 7:28am
Yecats - we have arranged a meetup (via Facebook) of a number of mums for Tuesday 17th at 10am at the windsor park cafe in Mairangi Bay

all Auckland mums are welcome to join us :)

Edited by choco69

yecats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yecats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 January 2012 at 9:10am
Unfortunately Mairangi Bay is a little far out for me to go, so will have to give this one as miss.

I should really get myself added to the Facebook group though so I can keep up with everything since everybody is chatting in there......
Harvis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 January 2012 at 8:23am
Have I looked for wrong facebook group? Want to join in...please!!!
Mama_Tasj View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama_Tasj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 8:11pm
I asked to be added to the FB group too... but not sure what group it is?!
Salty39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salty39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2012 at 11:01pm
hey guys, do join Facebook, there is lots of chat on there! Find Janine Boult - she is the only one, and ask her to join and she will add you!

see you there!
FionaS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FionaS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2012 at 10:05pm
Hi. I sent Janine a request a week or so ago but haven't heard back. Has she been busy / away from FB or am I unable to join the group? Thanks
Mummy to Gabrielle and Ashley
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 6:21pm
I'll check Fiona - you are more than welcome!

Same for you others, send janine a friend request and tell her you want in the oct mums
choco69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choco69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2012 at 7:19pm
hi ladies wasn't ignoring you silly fb not telling me have requests will do it now

WestiesGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WestiesGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:42pm
Hi girls. I havent been on OB for yonks, just keep forgetting to check in and FB is much easier especially from my phone. Is everyone on FB now?
Our Angel July 08 Gone but not forgotten

And to complete our family, our princess has arrived
T_Rex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T_Rex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2012 at 3:45pm
Fiona are you on yet?
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2012 at 1:02pm
Is there a born in September group on OHbaby?? If not I was wondering if I could join your born in October FB, my wee man was born end of september? Would love to chat to ladies with a baby similar age??
IVF - ICIS 1 - June 2010 BFN
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
IVF - ICIS 2 - April 2011
BFP
31st May no heartbeat D & C ,
[url=http://lilypie.com][
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 286287288289>