FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2011 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 72>
Author
myfullhouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:45pm
Dixie, I would start looking ASAP, it can be hard finding a mw in Auckland
Lindsey

Sponsored Links

Jen52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:03pm
Oh! My due date is 13 November. But, I was reading that that date is for 38 weeks, so I could easily be a December mum!
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:16pm
Wow. This group is getting busy already.

JennyL - 13th Nov would be right. I am 5 weeks, 1 day and due the 5th.

Definitely get a mw sorted Dixie. It is hard to get the one you want. Some are booked for November already!

I am really not coping with the thought of hyperemesis again. I scares me to tears and it was one reason we weren't going to have anymore children.

jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:33pm
Gosh it got busy in here!!
I have been hard out on the toast, ginger beer and rice crackers today. Has MS kicked in for anyone else yet??
Yay us though, any of us could have 1/11/11 or 11/11/11 babies
Katte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:44pm
No ms here yet jamstar. Hope you don't get it too bad. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. I would happily have baby on either of those two dates. Already have DH on the 5th and DD on the 7th. Need to do some serious planning lol

BabySurprise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:30pm
hey ladies

dixie like the others have said deff get mw sorted asap.

dont know what is happening havent done anymore tests so will just wait til tuesday and do another test then see my mw for bloods on thursday. still no mc or af which ever im waiting for.

jamsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by jamsta jamsta wrote:

NOVEMBER 2011 MUMMIES DUE DATE LIST

jamsta          - 31st October
Babynumberone   - 1st
Dixie           - 2nd
Salz            - 4th
anahr           - 5th
katte            - 5th
squirtsmum - 8th
BabySurprise    - ?th - Not finding out but thinks Boy
Hannahbil       - 9th - will be finding out!
JennyL          - 13th

Hope I have got everyone :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 6:51pm

Babynumberone   - 1st
Dixie           - 2nd
Salz            - 4th
anahr           - 5th
katte            - 5th
squirtsmum - 8th
Linzy           - 10th not finding out
JennyL          - 13th
Lindsey

Mum_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:29pm
Wow BFP's coming thick and fast now! Congrats to everyone!

I've only told my best mate and my coffee group girls (who are Ohbaby girls lol) but will tell my mum and DH's mum next week or so. I think my mum had her suspcions today though when we had a baby shower for a friend and she asked if I wanted a glass of bubbly lol. I don't usually drink anyway but she gave me an odd look.

Will organise MW soon but know shes away for the next 10 days so will have to wait till then, might send her a text and see if she answers just in case.

No MS but starting to gag a little in the mornings which is usually my sign for Im pregnant lol.

Angel baby - May 2008
MissyM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissyM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2011 at 10:56pm

Hi all

Im pretty new here but have been using the forum for some first hand information.

Just found out after a year of trying that I am pregnant!
Due 05/11/11. Me and alot of the people I know are born in November and my wedding anniversary is 31st oct so could be
interesting. Still a little shocked but excited too. First time posting hopefully I didnt mess it up.
bobo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:57am
Hi guys!! First time poster here too and am roughly 5 weeks preg. M/c in Sept last year so pretty (make that very!) nervous about this one!! Started out with v sore boobs but that's eased off now which makes me worry a lot! HAven't felt hungry either - actually feel the opposite, feel bloated and full. Is this normal or is it a bad sign? Am kind of thinking the worst :-( Went to doc on Friday but found him very discouraging to be honest. He organised bloods for me but told me not to go until later this week - but I want to know NOW lol!!! I feel like i want daily hcgs just to check the levels are rising!
Mum_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:56am
Aww bobo hang in there,some doctors aren't very understanding aye! the time after a m/c is so nerve racking but remember that the liklyhood of you m/cing again is no more than someone who hasn't ever m/ced. Pregnancy syptoms come and go, with my little girl I didn't even get any symptoms till 7 weeks.

Good luck for the hcg's, though waiting for the answers from them is pretty hard!

Angel baby - May 2008
Jen52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 12:52pm
Eeek! I might be moving over to the October posts! Met with my doc this morning who said based on when I started symptoms (immediately) and my LMP (early and strange)I might actually be 8 weeks pregnant! I really hope I am, because it will shave off an entire month of waiting!!!

I'm due for an ultrasound in 2 weeks so I'll know then!
smurfette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smurfette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 7:10pm
Hi ladies! I am expecting bub #2 and my due date is 11/11/11! I do realise that only 4% of babies actually arrive on their due date, so not holding out much hope!

My son was also born in November. It's a lovely time of year to have a baby... no frosty nights when you are feeding in the early hours.

No real symptoms yet, although it's early days. Just feeling a bit tired, but that's not unusual with a 15 month old to run after all day. I didn't have any morning sickness with my first pregnancy at all, so fingers crossed I get a similar experience this time! For the first time Mum To Be's on here, I hope you get to enjoy your pregnancy, because it's a lovely time. Try not to be too hung up on hormone levels or every little twinge. A relaxed and chilled out Mum goes a long way in producing a relaxed and chilled out bub, and that is definitely what you want! All the girls in my coffee group who stress about everything, have highly stressed kids. Honest!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myfullhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2011 at 9:09pm
JennyL I am wondering more and more if I will be moving to the Oct thread as well. Spoke to Mum today about me having a dating scan next Thurs and she wa saying that Dad had actually wondered a few weeks ago if I was pg , plus some of my symptoms have been going longer than a few weeks and at the moment I am assuming I am 4w5d. Will have to wait and see with the scan
Lindsey

lil_lease View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lil_lease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 11:18am
Congrats to the new mummies to be
Antony, gone but never forgotten 2-4-2010

Jen52 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen52 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:11pm
Linzy: I'm having my scan in 2 week because then I'll either be 6 weeks or 10 weeks and the doc said you couldn't see anything until 6 weeks. So, maybe you want to wait a week or so too.

I'll be stoked if I move to October!
salz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:52pm
Had my first MW appointment today, same one I had with DD. Have to be referred to obsetritians because of having had pre eclampsia, c- section, and high BMI
Not sure whether I will have a dating scan as am sure of my dates, I know everyone would be saying how can you not want to see the little bean, but I think I can wait until my 12 week scan. How many are having dating scans?

salz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 7:08pm

Babynumberone   - 1st
Dixie           - 2nd
Salz            - 2nd
anahr           - 5th
katte           - 5th
squirtsmum - 8th
JennyL          - 13th

Mum_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mum_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2011 at 8:11pm

Babynumberone   - 1st
Dixie           - 2nd
Salz            - 2nd
anahr           - 5th
katte           - 5th
squirtsmum - 8th
Mum_mum      - 9th - will be finding out!
JennyL          - 13th

Just changing my name Not sure about a dating scan, would love one to make sure there is something there (and had a m/c time before DD) but my midwife is rather old school and would probably tell me that it wasn't needed, what will be will be.... maybe I'll tell her I'm unsure of dates.... I think also it won't be "real" to either me or DH until we see a scan!

Angel baby - May 2008
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 72>