FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBlu tack anyone?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blu tack anyone?
    Posted: 09 March 2011 at 7:28pm
Found DD playing with blu tack she found and I only left the room for a min.

She was mostly interested in pulling it but there was a bit all slobbered on the floor so she may have eaten a wee bit.

I googled blu tack -

Welcome to Blu Tack.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if my child eats Blu Tack?

It's non-harmful and should not cause any problem if swallowed, but if discomfort is experienced, seek medical advice

Still feeling like a bad mummy though...
Sponsored Links

floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:51pm
I wouldn't feel to bad, when Noah was little about 10mths he swallowed a sticker, except I didn't know what it was and he started vomiting up bits of blood and stringy saliva stuff anyway one trip in the ambulance later and him being put in one of those test tube looking things so they can take an xray of small kids it disloged it and he puked up the sticker, since it was a foil one in the shape of a palm tree the leaves had scratched his throat which is what caused the bleeding.
We all have bad mummy moments bit if there is no obvious distress I would say she will be ok
My beautiful big girl Sienna 15.04.06

Double the trouble double the fun Noah & Lola 10/11/07
UpsyDaisy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UpsyDaisy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:09pm
I never thought of a sticker scratching the throat like that, must have given you such a fright.

She is sound asleep I am going to have to be way more careful she has just learnt to stand up yesterday so obviously reached the top of the bookcase the wee monkey!
mothermercury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mothermercury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:43pm
I used to chew blu-tack as a child. I was even old enough to remember this!

I turned out okay. (Or did I?! )
High9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:00am
Ah Blu Tack, DD found some in DPs study at the start of the year and managed to eat about 1/4-1/3 of a stick nothing happened but yeah - was pretty worried! Everything is edible to them or has to get the taste test! lol.

Miss-Shell me too! I just liked that it was kinda like chewing gum. I even used to swallow it lmao.
Andy265264 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy265264 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2020 at 4:57am
We all eat blu tack sometime, so baby does?

Edited by Andy265264 - 28 September 2020 at 4:58am
 Post Reply Post Reply