FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2012 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 208>
Author
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:45pm
Hi girls,

Can I join you here and be added to the list? I am due 1st Feb... So very excited! We found out on Thursday after two years of TCC and a few IVF cycles, then we had a break from treatment and it happened naturally, we were shocked and over the moon, yay! So look forward to getting to know you lovely ladies!
Sponsored Links

Hopes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hopes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 5:55pm
*Lurker in*

Congrats Happygal! I imagine I'll be lurking in this thread quite often

*Lurker out*

Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 6:18pm
Hey thanks Hopes, congrats to you too! Such an exciting time for us!!!
melopop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melopop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:05pm
Woohoo happygal! That's fantastic news!!! Welcome to the thread :)
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 8:15pm
Thanks Melopop, very happy to finally be here!! This is our first baby, so very new to it all.. So much to know... How are you going?
Squiggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:07pm
Congratulations Happygal, lots of big happy hugs! I can only imagine how hard it must have been waiting so long to conceive - that's so cool that it ended up happening naturally Welcome to the exciting pregnancy journey! And yep I'll add you to the list once I work out how to repost it, lol.

I went to the doctors today and got the blood test form and bounty pregnancy pack. It seems so surreal that I'm pregnant again - especially at this stage where I don't have many symptoms. I'm looking forward to when this little jellybean is big enough for me to feel him or her moving around I also contacted my midwife that I used last time to let her know I'll be seeing her soon - this time around I'll just have an energetic toddler to take along to all the appointments!

Melopop I'm tempted to start wearing my maternity jeans too - they are so comfortable!
Squiggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2011 at 9:40pm
Oh and I forgot to say before - congratulations Xtina on finding out that you are 6 weeks already! Sorry to see you leave us Feb girls though.

Melopop - EDD 1st Feb

Happygal - EDD 1st Feb

Brunettie86 - EDD 2nd Feb

Squiggle - EDD 3rd Feb

Buttons2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buttons2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 12:09am
**lurker in**
Wohoo!!! Happygal!! Just stumbled across your news... that's absolutely awesome Made my day! Wishing you a fantastic, fantastic pregnancy.

And for everyone else in this thread too of course
**lurker out**

May 2010
rosiefarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosiefarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 6:24am
**Lurker in**

Congrats Happygal . I was just catching up in due in Jan and saw you have gotten your long awaited BFP. So happy for you xxxx.

**Lurker out **

Like Hopes I may lurk a wee bit to see how everyone is getting on xxx
IVF - ICIS 1 - June 2010 BFN
TER - Oct 2010 BFN
IVF - ICIS 2 - April 2011
BFP
31st May no heartbeat D & C ,
[url=http://lilypie.com][
Ceres View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceres Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 8:11am
*Lurker in*

Massive congratulations again Happygal, just so incredibly thrilled that you're expecting this precious little baby! Hehe, as I've said before, February babies are the very best .

Like Hopes, I imagine I'll be lurking in here quite a bit!

*Lurker out*

<
KH25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KH25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 9:19am
**Lurker**

Happygal OMG!!! Huge, massive congrats love, I'm so so so happy for you    All the best for the remainder of your pregnancy

And congrats to all the the other Feb MTB's

**Lurker out**
Kelly, mum to DD, 19Jun06 (26wks 1lb15oz) DS1, 24Oct10 (32wks 4lb11oz) and DS2, 31Dec11 (32wks, 4lb11)
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:51pm
Awwww thanks so much girls, can't believe I finally got here after everything, so very very happy!!!

Hey thanks Squiggle for adding me to the list, yay!! Look forward to getting to know you and the other Feb gals soon! I had my second BT done today, levels were 1400, so pleased with that!!
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2011 at 5:51pm
Rosiefarmer huge congrats to you too, that is awesome news!!!!
Brunettie86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:47am
Hope everyone is doing well in here... I am waiting for my blood results (that I got taken on Friday) to get to my MW so I can get some reassurance everything is ok.

Picked up a lesson, pattern and some wool & needles to attempt to start knitting - may be a bit of a joke but I will give it a go.

I am still super stoked that MIL said she will get us a phil & teds pram, DH's grandparents will get us a cot and then my parents said they will get something I pick to so they could get us the hammock - yesssss that is a saving just under $2,000 I suppose.

How is everyone feeling? I am a bit tired, still got tender boobs and have the odd slight pang of ickyness when I haven't eaten for a while. Gosh I can't wait to reach 12 weeks, the days are going by so slowly and I just want to reach the 'safe zone'.
melopop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melopop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 11:42am
I have a feeling this is going to be the longest 12 weeks of my life......I feel sooooo ill it's awful. No vomiting yet (touchwood) yet it feels like I'm about to 24/7. Poor DP, I'm gonna be a nightmare to live with
Glad things are on track Happy Gal! I totally forgot I have to get blood tests! Ops. I'm about to ring a midwife....She is local and I have done some research on the net and heard good things so fingers crossed. It's a bit of a lucky dip though....
Brunettie86 good luck with the knitting! Would love to learn how to knit one day.
Oh well, off to have a nap while my boy is down for his midday sleep....
Brunettie86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brunettie86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:19pm
MW just txt me - blood work looks great. No actual details but I am happy with them looking great.

I think it will drag on too. It is a bit rubbish you are already so feeling ill Melopop, hopefully it passes sooner rather than later. I have only had the odd pang of icky ill feeling spells (nothing major that a couple of crackers won't fix) but OMG my boobs got so much more tender overnight - I am super stoked I got fitted for bras a few weeks ago, would have been even worse if not (I ended up being 2 cup sizes bigger than I was wearing - may be interesting getting feeding bras when I am already an 8F).

Gosh it is scary hearing about the miscarriages in the due Jan thread - must be so awful! I just want to get passed this 'risky' stage.
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 5:07pm
thanks Melopop, getting on track with things... Did you ring the midwife?

Brunettie86 - go you with the knitting girl!! I am with you there on the tiredness, I am feeling so tired, finished work early today... Was feeling abit queazy today too... So does MS kick in about 6 weeks?

Where abouts does everyone live? I'm in Auckland... Wonder if we will get more Feb Mums to join us!
Squiggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:35pm
Yeah I was feeling icky today too and a bit light headed. I just keep telling myself that it's all good signs of things going well!

Brunettie that's great about the baby gifts, it all helps aye?! There's certainly a lot to buy first time around. I regret not getting a comfy feeding chair for my DS - I spent many nights in his room feeding him while I sat on the floor! It was nice for the first few months when he slept in our room as I just used to feed him in our bed - which was great considering it was winter!

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad Melopop - maybe you're pregnant with twins?!! I'm sure once you meet the midwife you will know whether she is the right one for you. I changed from my initial one when I was pregnant first time around as I didn't really connect with her. My second midwife (and the one I'm using this time around) is great though.

For me Happygal the sickness really kicked in at 6 weeks but I guess everyone and every pregnancy is different so who knows this time around?! I'm hoping it won't get any worse than what it is now...but I think that will just be wishful thinking, lol. I live on the Shore in Auckland.
Happygal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Happygal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:51pm
Hey Squiggle, sounds like we are all feeling abit yucky, yay! Can't believe I am actually looking forward to having morning sickness, lol!! Makes it seem abit more real huh!

Cool you are in Auckland too, I am in West Auckland.. So you have a one year old? How lovely!!
Squiggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squiggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:09pm
Yeah he's a gorgeous ball of energy. He started walking quite early so I spend most of my day running after him...which will be a bit more challenging once I have a big belly!

My sister lives out west so I know that part of Auckland quite well
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 208>