FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171>
Author
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:49am
dango_chan
Congrats on the Arival of Hannah. How exciting. I hope you heal and are back to normal super fast xx
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

Sponsored Links

PreggyBec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreggyBec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 7:49am
Hi Everyone, a big congratulations to all June mums. I'm new to this so apologies if I've missed it, but do you know how I can join the June 2012 babies Facebook page. I'm due next Monday the 18th of June (eeeek!) and very keen to chat to anyone in the same boat!
Bec x
KelzF09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KelzF09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 9:06am
Hey all

Noah Roger Farquhar arrived 7/6/12 at 9:14pm, 1.5 hours of labour, gas used for a few contractions, water birth, born weighing 7lb 15.5oz so pretty much 8lb lol. came home the following morning and settled at home well, learning to juggle the two on my own is the biggest task as DD is very empathetic and crys when he crys and wants to know he is ok etc.

dont get on to often now having 2 kids to run after
Proud Mum of Ella 3yrs and Noah 20months
tigger,roo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger,roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 9:46am
Congrats dango_chan on Hannahs arrival.

preggybec - will let them know

Angels - March'11, Nov '10, May '10
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 10:04am
Just thought I'd pop on and update the thread with the arrival of my little one. Really nice, quick and fairly easy labour, but it was number four. Little girl born on 8th June at 9.32am, 8lb 8oz. Five days in, but still not 100% sure about her name.....
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!
tui_mum2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tui_mum2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:20pm
Hi, I am was due with my first baby last monday (4th) so am 9 days overdue...... I have a 3 1/2 yr old boy and a 20 month old girl so am going to be busy busy!!!! I am getting induced on Friday but nervous as my other 2 had arrived by now!!! Has anyone been induced what do they do etc, I also PPH with my girl so that has me super paranod now! Congrats on the June babies that have arrived (hopefully I will be getting newborn snuggles shortly)

Suz
LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:35pm
Hi Suz, Best of luck for your induction. I am only 4 days overdue... and over it! Keeping fingers crossed that things happen naturally ASAP!

We also have a private page on FB, would you like to Join? If you let us know your name i'll ask the ladies to add you
capelbach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capelbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 1:37pm
Hi Suz
Hope that you won't be waiting much longer, I've not been properly induced before, although I've had the hormone drip twice to speed things up.
You'll be fine (if a little busy) with your three. I have a 5 1/2 year old boy, a 3 1/2 year old boy and a 2 year old girl as well as my new June baby, another little girl.
Mummy to 2 boys, 1 girl and now a very small bump!
MissJen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissJen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 3:10pm
Welcome to the newbies and congrats to the new arrivals hope everyone is doing well.

Thought I would check in here to see how Ajay is getting on hope everything is going well

PreggyBec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PreggyBec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 3:22pm
Thanks tigerroo, if it helps my name is Rebecca Slee.
Kazzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 3:24pm
Hi ladies. I am due on 24th June and would love to chat to other mums waiting for the first signs of labour :) My name is Karyn Craft (blackberry) if someone can please add me to the FB group. I have a nearly 3year old daughter (she was born at 37w6d...so already here by now...) and we are expecting another girl.
LuRo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuRo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2012 at 4:20pm
Hi Karyn & Rebecca, I have asked someone to add you to our FB Group :)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2012 at 1:07am
So many new babies already, so exciting!

I keep forgetting to check in here too, FB is easier from my phone when I'm avoiding sleep lol. 39 weeks here today, weird feeling as I've never made 39 weeks before and I'm not that happy about it! Still, four more sleeps til induction.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Rohan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2012 at 1:01pm
Hi ladies, my due date was yesterday with our second baby (we have a 19 month old little boy). Would love to chat with other mothers as we go on this exciting adventure. I'm on Facebook as well (rohan wilson) although not very savy so don't know how to join groups etc maybe somebody could add me to your group or whatever it is that needs to happen.
I'm madly trying to remember the lead up to our first birth and how those first days went, all a bit of a blur to be honest.
Best of luck to everyone.
Cheers rohan
tigger,roo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tigger,roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:22am
Hope those still yet to have june bugs are doing ok and those with their babies are doing great getting to know their wee one

Angels - March'11, Nov '10, May '10
littlekiwis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlekiwis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2012 at 7:01pm
Portia Elise, 6lb 1/2oz born 14th June, I was admitted to hospital on wed 13th with pre eclamsia. told that they would induce on friday but the dr change her mind and said there was no point in waiting around. the risk was too big.
gel at 9am, braxton hicks started straight away as I had been having them during the night. they picked up and got to 3 mins apart about 2pm, waters broken at 2:35 in my room, then they walked me to the delivery suite, just enough time to go loo, put a gown on, then get on the monitor again (grr hate the monitor) asked to try the gas, ha, didn't have time. then I had about 3 contractions and I shouted I need to push. 2 pushes and out. hubby and mw missed the whole thing as they were texte / called when waters were broken.

Lydia
Daizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2012 at 2:32pm
Hey girls,is there anyone left to go in here? I can't believe June is almost over!

Our wee man made his appearance on June 17th, almost a week overdue.
He weighed in at a nice 10lb 5oz. I am just relieved he is out. The birth went really well just a minor panic when his shoulders became stuck. Luckily thanks to my amazing midwife all he needed was a slight twist and he shot out like a cork.

He seems to be doing really well, sleeping nicely during the day. We are still working on nights, he manages 1 good sleep at the begining of the night and then is usually in our bed feeding on and off until morning.

He is feeding well too. This boy loves his milk. He even managed to put on weight in the first week.

Still getting my head around juggling 3 children. At the moment it isn't too bad as they are at kindy and school most of the day. We will wait and see how it all goes over the holidays.

Hope you are all doing well, and keeping warm with your little bundles! xx

dneyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dneyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 12:38pm
A jay did you have your bub? Hope it all went well

Master 11
Master 9
Master 1
MrsMellowpuff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMellowpuff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2012 at 4:20pm
Hello,

Kinda wish I'd used/joined this forum back when I was pregnant! My little man is almost 3 weeks old and doing really well. How is everyone coping with the lack of sleep? Oh my god it's hard!!!

We've started napping in the day when we can and going to bed really early. I never realized how amazing 8 hours straight sleep was!!
AgnesJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AgnesJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2012 at 7:08am
Hi
Our little man arrived 23rd June in just 5 hours, 3.75 kg - no pain relief except gas. He's a content little boy most of the time so I feel very lucky.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171>