FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSeptember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 35>
Author
Luckymama23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2012 at 3:19pm
Oh sorry to see your news minty
Wish you all the best
2 superstars
too many miscarriages 2009-2014
Sponsored Links

Milena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:44am
Hi there, first time ever poster & first ever pregnancy, still struggling with the acronyms here!

I am using my phone to access the forums as I found out I am pregnant while away on holiday, my due date is August 27th, but I feel like the lovely ladies in the August thread are a few weeks ahead of me. My trust iPhone app puts me at almost 6 weeks pregnant.

Just thought I would say hello and wish everyone else all the best. Look forward to sharing the highs & lows with you.

M.
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2012 at 5:27pm
Hi Milena you are very welcome here congrats on your pregnancy?

How are you feeling? And how are the other Ladies feeling here?

For me I'm just soooo very tired and not very hungry which for me is odd as I could normaly eat all day .

Quiet day here as the weather is awful I'm so over it.

Angel Babe in our - 07/08
RG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 8:56am
Sorry to hear about that Minty. I hope you are doing ok and good luck with your mission in 2012! All the best

AFM, I am back from holiday, feeling well. I bit tired now and then and hungry it seems all the time! Some tummy twinges most days which I am getting use to. I am up most mornings at about 3am eating something which is strange for me. I dont eat an awful lot of carbs so I am thinking that I may need to eat more of those.
So all in all I am feeling good. A little bit of a sore lower back and thats about it for me.

Welcome Milena and congrats to you its all very exciting
CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:34pm
Hi ladies just popping on to let you know I am due in September - this is my second and has happened much faster than last time has come as quite a surprise but we are thrilled - looking forward to getting to know you all
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:07pm
Congrats Candybear and welcome here. You know when you EDD will be? Yay more Ladies joining.

How are you feeling.

Had my first day back at my work and it was lovley being outside all day with fresh air and the sunshine. But so tired now think it will be a early Night for me .

Off to the Shops now be back later

Edited by Bee2010

CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:30pm
Thanks Bee - need a dating scan to be sure but my guess is Sep 10! Feeling ok so fra just tired - last time ms kicked in at 6 weeks
Milena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 5:36pm
Hi everyone.

How are you all feeling? I am feeling queasy all day but no actual MS as yet, fingers crossed that it stays that way as I have a two hour commute to work each day (return) and I am quite concerned about that once I start back at work on Jan 16th. Feeling tired in the afternooms & major aversion to food & smells. I have been living off toast - cheese on toast, spaghetti on toast, Marmite on toast, PB on toast.

Finding it hard to keep up water intake too, anyone else? Started flavouring it a bit with lime cordial, but I find it hard to take more than a few sips at a time. I have started dreading taking my vitamins too simce the gagging gets ugly!

M.

Ps: please excuse any typos, I'm still on my phone. I feel naked without one of those tickers!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:25pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

27th August- Milena- WIll you be finding out?

30th August

#1 cantwait - Will you be finding out?

1st September

#1 Mintyfresh - It's a surprise!
#1 Mumma Duck - Will you be finding out?

2nd September

#2 bopmum - It's a surprise!
#2 Bee2010 - Will be finding out!

7th September

#1 RG - Will you be finding out?

10th September

#2 Luckymama- we will find out
#2 Candybear- will you be finding out?

Scan Dates

17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan

2 superstars

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckymama23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:29pm
Boo! tried to update the list but couldnt get the sparkly title to work!
- hehe maybe I will just leave it alone!
Anyway welcome Milena & Candybear ( I remember you from the 2ww forum! congrats )
AFM- feeling kind of queasy, threw up yesterday which I was stoked about! (much to DH's disgust!)
as with my m/c's I didnt feel sick at all, but with DS I was sick from 5weeks until he was born!
Hope everyone else is going good
2 superstars
Milena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 6:30pm
Hi LuckyMama23, yes I will be finding out for sure.
cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:38pm
U 4got me off the list lol we think we are due the 2nd september, but have a dating scan on the 13th jan to find out 4 sure :) i have been feeling ok for the last few days bt eating heaps and super hungry, and tired as! And wish the streaching cramps would go away they make me worry. My daughter said to me today , mummy buba in here and pointed to here tummy, i askd do u have a bbuba in your tummy she said yes, then she said in here in the hole and pointed in her belly button, was super cute!

CandyBear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CandyBear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:44pm
cute cole!
We will def finding out and planning to book scan for 14th - when can they see a heartbeat? dont want to book to early
Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:09pm

27th August

#1 Milena - Will be finding out!

30th August

#1 cantwait - Will you be finding out?

31st August

#2 Sarah - Will you be finding out?

1st September

#1 Mumma Duck - Will you be finding out?

2nd September

#2 bopmum - It's a surprise!
#2 Bee2010 - Will be finding out!
#2 Cole88 - Will be finding out!

7th September

#1 RG - Will you be finding out?

10th September

#2 Luckymama23 - Will be finding out!
#2 CandyBear - Will be finding out!

Scan Dates

17th January - cantwait - Dating Scan

Angel babies

Mintyfresh

Edited by Bee2010

Guest_66521 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_66521 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:28pm
Hi Lovely ladies :)

Am super new here ... still a beginner!
Im due 31st august but feel like i can relate and feel more welcome here :) hope thats ok!
Have busy 2 year old boy who is keeping me busy! I am 6weeks tommorow - no morn sickness yet, with first pregnancy i had severe morn sickness already at 6weeks so hoping this ones a bit diff. stretchy cramps, super tiredness and sore lower back just about sums it up.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

xxxx Sarah
Milena View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:31pm
Hi Sarah! Looks like our due dates are a few days apart, I am six weeks also :)
cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 9:41pm
Il b finding out also, if my due date changes i think ill stay here to feel at hme here, if thts ok wid everybdy? :-) its alot harder being pregnant with a toddler than just wrkin ful tym thts 4sure lol

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:14pm
I second that its so much harder being preggers with a Toddler around.

Cole88 you are very welcome here .

Welcome Sarah and also congrats will add you to the List under your Name if thats ok.

Candybear they should see a Heartbeat from 6 weeks + but I will wait til 7 weeks 5 days cos then there should be def. something to see. With DS I waited til 8w2d.

Just had some Strawberrys before so yummy with DS I craved Strawberrys .
At the moment its a bit difficult to eat everything I look at is not nice or I feel like it but couple mins later .

2nd time mummys how is ur tummy looking my one is so bloated I look 20weeks preggers already hope it will ease again

cole88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cole88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:19pm
Mines bloated as also bee, i dnt fit anything at the moment just luk fat as lol

Bee2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2012 at 10:30pm
yep same here woman at work said to me today you ate a bit much over Christmas ehhm no lol.
I'm just wearing Leggings dont feel like wearing my Cloths from last time already a bit early me thinks.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 35>