FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 2012 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>
Author
loobie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loobie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 8:04pm
Hey everyone! I'm new here and due with my first on the 6th Nov.
Sponsored Links

Shells79 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shells79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2012 at 3:06pm
Hi Loobie

Congrats!

We have all moved to Facebook. I hope you can join us there :) Just search for Rach Nelson and she will add you :)

http://www.facebook.com/#!/rach.nelson

B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:00am
https://www.facebook.com/rach.nelson

Above is a link to Rach Nelson who can add you to the FB group or you can add

https://www.facebook.com/bcolvillesmith   who can add you to the group as well.

B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2012 at 12:01am
SethsMama, so sorry to read your news.

Congrats Riceybubbles. Sticky thoughts to you.

fingersxxed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fingersxxed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2012 at 3:50pm
hey I'm new too, due the 17th and pretty excited. I have my scan on monday. I'll send out a request to the link above about joining the facebook page
B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 9:02am
Gossamer, I can't add you as a friend on facebook, so if you add me as a friend, then I can add you to the group. (just follow the link above)

cturtle818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cturtle818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 5:46pm
Hello everyone!

I am due 17th November and its my first!! I am pretty excited but also don't know what to expect. I hope there will be lots of info i can find on this site- and hopefully meet some mums who can share great ideas and thoughts.
Nice to meet you!!

Corrie

p.s. i logged onto this site, and have a username, but im showing up as a guest! what am i not doing right?

Edited by Guest_78485
cturtle818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cturtle818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2012 at 5:49pm
Hello everyone!

I am due 17th November and its my first!! I am pretty excited but also don't know what to expect. I hope there will be lots of info i can find on this site- and hopefully meet some mums who can share great ideas and thoughts.
Nice to meet you!!

Corrie

p.s. i logged onto this site, and have a username, but im showing up as a guest! what am i not doing right?[/QUOTE]
Tiff8ny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiff8ny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 12:53pm
Welcome Guest! Hope you can join us in the FB group.

Staffy how did your 12 week scan go? Been thinking of you xo
Me 32, DH 30
TTC 4+ years
Unexplained Infertility
IVF#1 - Chem Pregnancy,no frosties
IVF#2 - BFP!!!! Plus 1 frostie

Guest_70882 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_70882 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:59pm
Hello all!
I've just added Rach Nelson on fb but feel a little sheepish as I wasn't able to send a message with the request asking to be added to the fb group :S So if she gets a random request from R O'Neill that's what it's all about!

Due 4th Nov with my first.. still really bad m/s but time seems to be flying by and baby will be here before we know it!
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2012 at 3:39pm
Have added you Guest_70882.
I also have two pending friend requests, assuming they are from here... but noone has mentioned anything, and there is no message?
If you are waiting for me to add you, please let me know who you are.
It's a little weird with this forum being so quiet, with my Nov10 group, the forum was always a lot busier than FB, but this is vice versa!
Anyway, for any new lurkers, we have an active FB page, so let me know if you would like to join.

jess87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jess87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 12:59pm
Hi all! I'm due on the 30th Nov with my first

I joined Oh Baby in hopes to meet other mothers due around the same time. I would love to be part of the fb group PeytonsMum so if you could let me know who to add that would be great!

Wishing you all the best!

B,E&Rsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B,E&Rsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2012 at 2:07pm
https://www.facebook.com/rach.nelson

Above is a link to Rach Nelson who can add you to the FB group or you can add

https://www.facebook.com/bcolvillesmith   who can add you to the group as well.

For those wanting to join the FB page, click on either of the links above and add that person as a friend. They can then add you to the group.

Hobbes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobbes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2012 at 9:53pm
Sent you friend request (Claudia). Not sure how this whole thing works...
I'll just wait and see... :-)
Sproget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sproget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2012 at 10:03pm
Hi All, I am a newbie to ALL forums & have never posted on a forum of any kind... I see that no one has posted on here for a while so don't know whether I'll get a response. I am due November 12th with my first, and would like to meet some other women due around the same time. I have a million questions, and would like to change my LMC need some recommendations in the Auckland region. I am so confused!!! Thanks!!!
P&E'S Mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P&E'S Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:41am
Hi Sproget, congrats on your pregnancy and welcome!
I'm sure a few of us still lurk around on here, but are mostly on a Facebook page, which is why it is so quiet.
Ask away your millions of questions, we have a few second time (and some more) Mums, so I'm sure you will find some helpful advice.

Sproget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sproget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 12:27pm
Thanks PeytonsMum, I had hoped that there would be a notification or something in my email, that someone had posted on here, but I guess that is not how it works! Told you I am a newbie... I am looking to change from a GP to a midwife and even though I live on the North Shore (Hillcrest) in Auckland, I want to give birth at National Women's Hospital on the city-side. It appeals to me that Birthcare is right around the corner instead of having to drive to Warkworth or Helensville. There don't seem to be any midwifes with more than 3 years experience who are based local to me, but go over the bridge for the labour. Are there any mums due in November that are local to me that I can talk to? Can I join the facebook group? Thanks again!
PipDais View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipDais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:10pm
Hi Sproget - welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! Being a Mummy is by far the best job in the world - I'm currently pregnant with my second!

PeytonsMum is right. Generally most people have moved over the FB but a lot still check in here from time to time.

If you add me as a friend (http://www.facebook.com/#!/beckypatel1979) then I will add you to the group. There are loads of ladies from Auckland who are all lovely and I'm sure will be able to help you.

Sproget View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sproget Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 2:52pm
Thanks Becky,
I spent the day on the phone to various midwifes, most of who are already booked, or according to others don't have a good reputation... I am more confused now than before... I have sent you a Facebook request. For some reason it didn't give me a chance to write anything. My name is also Becky :)
PipDais View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PipDais Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2012 at 3:45pm
You should now be part of the group - it's the first time I've added someone so I hope I've done it right!

Unfortunately I'm in Wellington so am unable to help with your LMC but there are more Auckland ladies than anywhere else in the country so I'm sure at least one will be able to give you some advice.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 19202122>