FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhighchai

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
isabel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote isabel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: highchai
    Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:08pm
one day i was browsing on a website and came across a fabric "piece" that you can pull over any chair and instantly make them in to highchairs. (does it make sense?) now i have no idea where I saw.anyone else know?
TIA

Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2011 at 7:36pm
Is this what you are looking for portable high chair
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:04pm
http://www.totseatnz.com/

I have this and LOVE it
smw85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2011 at 8:16pm
Ive just been looking at same thing. Will be a life saver I reckon when visiting relatives who don't have highchairs.

I was keen on the Phil and Teds Wriggle Wrapper. Anyone had this? Any good?
Danda08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:16am
We've got the P&T Wriggle Wrappers and they are fantastic! Roll up into small carry bags so I just keep them in the car and they are perfect for cafe's, nana's house etc.
smw85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smw85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2011 at 8:55am
Cool! I think I'll get one!

Someone said they fit on more chairs than other ones. Wonder if I could use it on one of those folding camping chairs.
Johni253731 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johni253731 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2020 at 8:43am
Here you are sharing such a good info with theirs. They have a country which are launching advanced coaching courses. You must check https://www.assignmentholic.co.uk/ and get more unique ideas to complete their work. You can get a part in it for A and B line certificates. Join their website for more information.
 Post Reply Post Reply