FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedPregnant again after MC

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 33343536>
Author
kazzanz05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazzanz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:17am
Hey Seaview. 37wks here on Monday. Getting to the uncomfortable stage. Swollen feet. Puns and needles in hands. Gotta love those pregnant symptoms.
Me 37 DH 40
DD#1 Jan 2009
DD#2 May 2015
Angel 2/2014

Sponsored Links

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 11:31am
Sounds great Sara! Hope baby isn't far way kazzanz.
MC February 2014

tryingfor#4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryingfor#4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:55pm
Hi, I'm pleased to be joining this forum page from the TTC after miscarriage. We are 6 weeks with our rainbow after a miscarriage at 12 weeks in Feb with twins. I am booked in to have a scan next week at 7+4 weeks and am hanging out for that. This is baby #4 for us and I feel horrible that I'm not really excited. I feel too nervous to feel anything else. Is that normal?
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2015 at 2:13pm
I struggled with feeling anxious throughout the whole pregnancy unfortunately tryingfor#4. In hindsight I think I should have seen a counsellor in the early months, didn't start to relax a bit until about 16 weeks.
MC February 2014

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:37am
Hi! I had my baby boy!
He was born on 5/5/15 @ 12:09am. I had a s&s done on Monday morning by MW and I was already having mild cramping (1 day over due from scan date). And more mild regular contractions through day. By 4-5pm started to get bit more intense. And things progressed pretty quickly from there. MW came out home at 8pm and by 10 decided better get to hospital. So got to hospital around 11pm and baby arrived just after midnight. So so thrilled with our lil rainbow bubba. A healthy 8lb3oz. Proof that life can still be good after a mc. Hope you don't go to far over Kazzanz!

Edited by Talz - 08 May 2015 at 9:37am

CoopersMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CoopersMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:01am
Congrats for your rainbow baby. I really needed to read that this morning I came on here to read some happy stories as we have just started ttc again and I'm mostly thinking omg what are we doing with a huge feeling of dread to go through it all over again. But happy stories give hope
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 10:35am
Congratulations Talz and what a great birth date for your little boy.

seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:18am
Awesome Talz! So pleased for you. Welcome wee rainbow.
MC February 2014

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2015 at 1:04pm
Congrats Talz!!!   It is great to hear the happy endings!
Hopefully you will feel better after you pass wk 12 tryingfor#4 I'm on my last MC date today so am feeling slightly better now, won't be fully happy/relaxed till after 20wks though, as that's when everything started to go pear shaped with George.
kazzanz05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazzanz05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:37pm
Hi everyone.

We welcomed Chelsea Jane 6lb 11 oz into the world at 2009hrs on 8/5/15.

Started off at 6am with waters slowly trickling. Trip to hospital at 11 am. Midwife about to check whether it was my waters when mire came away. Vaginal exam 2-3cm. Had to stay in hospital duse to prev quick labour. Body didn't progress as much as it should . Epidural and Syntocinin started. Contractions more regular and from fully dilated 25mins of pushing she was out. Had to have some stitches as was bleeding a bit and had been on Aspirin.
Me 37 DH 40
DD#1 Jan 2009
DD#2 May 2015
Angel 2/2014

Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:42pm
Congrats Kazzanz! Hope your little girl is lighting up your life as much as my sweet boy. I'm so in love with my family at this time and glad we made it through this pregnancy. My motto is 'everything happens for a reason' And at the time (of miscarriage/TTC) you can't see how but looking back it all falls into place.

animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 10:35pm
Congratulations kazzanz and beautiful words Talz. I look at my girl now (6 months old already!) And wonder think she wouldn't be in my life if not for the loss so I'm grateful now as I look back.

Rin007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rin007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:05pm
Congratulations Talz and Kazzanz05. So nice to hear happy endings to your journeys. I ticked over 24 weeks this week and our wee man is kicking up a storm more and more every day, and it's the most reassuring feeling in the world. Had to have a follow-up scan today as a very small abnormality was discovered at the 20 week anatomy scan (a small cyst on his brain) but there were no other issues identified and the follow-up scan saw that the cyst is getting smaller and is likely to have resolved completely by the time he is due in September. Midwife reassured us that it was nothing to worry about, especially in the absence of any other abnormalities, but it's still pretty scary to hear that he's anything other than 100% perfect. Just a reminder of what a scary journey this can be and how I envy those who seem to sail through it all without a care in the world. Seems something happens to the mind after 2 miscarriages that can't be undone, and the experience makes tiny bumps in the road like this seem so massive.
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2015 at 8:10pm
How's everyone getting on?
MC February 2014

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2015 at 9:11pm
Hey Seaview, I'm 11wks, 12 wk scan next week but won't feel fully happy till we have a heart echo later on!

I hope everyone else is good!
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2015 at 10:11pm
Hey everyone - any updates?? How's our pregnant/new mums getting on?

*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2015 at 11:12am
Hey Talz,

I'm getting rounder :-) our first early heart scan went well at 17wks, our next check is 22wks then we can fully breathe!

I hope everyone else is well!
tryingfor#4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tryingfor#4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2015 at 4:41pm
Hey,
19 weeks now, everything is going well. Had our scan and all was good. It's a boy which I am disappointed about but healthy is the main thing. Still not sure how I'm feeling about it all to be honest, hopefully by the time he arrives I'll be ok. Hubby doesn't know the gender which has made it a little hard. I hoped it would help me bond a bit more with baby but I think it's just made life harder by having to keep it secret?
Hope everyone else is going ok :)
seaview View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seaview Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2015 at 5:19pm
Sara that's great that your scan looked good! Will be crossing fingers for your next one but it sounds positive.

Trying4#4 that's a shame you've got a but if disappointment but I'm sure it will fade. Do you already have boys?

As for me, I'm loving having a six month old, very cute and engaging age.
MC February 2014

sumitasofat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumitasofat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2015 at 7:07pm
Congratulations for your pregnancy... Keep your fingers cross!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 33343536>