FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 47>
Author
Mountain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 2:24pm
Babymachine, im so sorry to hear of your loss, take care xx

I have been having some very light bleeding yesterday and feeling like crap today, will go see doc tomorrow. Quite worried but have also read this can be ok.
Sponsored Links

kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:15pm
Babymachine, I'm very sorry to hear that. arohanui to you and yours x

kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:17pm
Nutmeg 35 - congrats! my dd is day after you - 6th Feb. What kind of scan are you having on Tues? This is my first too - so curious!
Nutmeg35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nutmeg35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 4:36pm
Thanks Kaari

I think its a dating scan, as my cycle is quite irregular. Since December its been 30, 34, 27, 32...

I've been asked to have a full bladder (eek, I am not sure how I will manage that...)
Matildaandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 6:27pm
We have our dating scan on the 27th June :)
Hope everything goes well on Tuesday!
I had 2 friend requests and am pretty sure they were from here, so have added to FB group, can you send me a message so I know where you are from if you want to join! I have baby brain already!!
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2012 at 9:37pm
Hi everyone just found out that we are having baby no2 last night baby no1 will be 6 in October. Should be due around the 15th going to dr tomorrow to confirm and get bloods etc. I am from Christchurch.

Also just wanted to say sorry for you loss babymachine take care and look after yourself

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
kls15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kls15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:16am
Hi Matildaandme - just sent a request to your facebook :)

Latest list on page 146...
MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:18am
So what are everyones symptoms at the mo? I dont really think I have any... other than mild cramping and a backache. My boobs are tender at times but not constant....
kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:46am
Hey MelW - I don't seem to have any apart from a lot of gas! (embarrassing) really wasn't expecting that. I guess I am a little more tired than usual as well but that's about it.
kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:47am
btw MelW how did you get the little pic at the bottom saying how many wks pregnant and how long till baby is due? tks
MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:20am
Hi kaari, i googled tickers and the lilypie site came up. Created my ticker and copy and pasted the link into my signature box on my profile.

I'm feeling quite crampy today Quite nervous! I really want to see my HCG levels to make sure they are doubling properly!

Stupid fertility associates are taking their sweet time to even organise blood tests let alone a scan whch they do early if you have had fertility treatment. I told them on Thurs and now being Mon they still havent done anything I feel like their clients are nothing but money to them and they dont care at all!

I'm sorry, thats my vent done for the day, but I am so frustrated!
KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:23am
Just got back from our dating scan and I'm definitely in here instead of in January - new EDD of 7th Feb.

About me - this will be my fifth baby, have three here (nearly 6, 4, and 19 months) and one in heaven. We're based in Auckland, currently central suburbs but looking to move out west - hopefully to a house we've put an offer on last week but we'll see! I'm a stay-at-home mum and use knitting to keep me sane and prevent me from strangling the children, lol.
Margo
BabyMachine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyMachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:23am
sorry to be a pain but does anyone know how to stop getting email notifications? I have gone to my profile and clicked no where it says to receive them, is there something else I am meant to do (not meant in a harsh way!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:32am
hi
go to your profile, forum preferences, and uncheck the box which say e-mail replies to your posts.

Hope that helps. TAke care of yourself xxx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 11:49am
urgh, just had to come home from work cos I'm feeling so sick. I work at the hospital and thought I was going to throw up on a patient or faint, so I'm tucked up in bed now and going to try and cacth up on some sleep in a bit. Just trying to eat something now to settle my tummy.
:( hope everyone else is doing well. xx
MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 12:48pm
Matildaandme, are you a nurse? I am too :-)
kaari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:35pm
MelW I am with Fertility associates too, in Wellington. Where are you? I have been getting bloods every week and have one tomorrow actually. Can you call and ask them when the bloods will be scheduled? I know exactly what you mean about wanting to make sure that the hcg etc is ok and it is reassuring bloods done to check.

Just a bit of info for everyone. This is my first after trying for many years so stoked but also nervous. Based in Wellington region.
Welcome to the newcomers and congratulations!
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 2:47pm
My symptoms at the moment are cramping sore boobs waves of feeling sick.

Went to the Dr for confirmation etc and they didn't even do another test to confirm but I got given a bounty pack so that was a bonus and the Dr was quite condesending and pretty much made the assumption that I couldn't afford to by elevit every month while I'm pregnant and breastfeeding she actually really annoyed me maybe I should add mood swings to my symptoms.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:27pm

1st – Baby C – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
2nd – khhast – Baby #2? - Will you find out?
4th – Chips – Baby #2 – Will you find out?
5th – Thebestisyettocome494 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
5th – Nutmeg35 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
6th – nzblinkchick – Baby #1? - Will you find out?
6th – kaari – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
7th – KiwiWonder – Baby #5 – We will be finding out!
13th – mellywelly06 – Baby #3 – Will you find out?
14th – Matildaandme – Baby #2 – Will you find out?

?? - Mountain – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
?? - MelW - Baby #2? - Will you find out?
?? - Bubbaloo – Baby #2 – Will you find out?

27th June - Matildaandme - Dating Scan
Margo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 4:28pm
Thought we needed a list ;) There's quite a few of us already!

There's a few I didn't have dates or baby #'s for, feel free to either update yourself or post here and I can do it :D
Margo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 47>