FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647>
Author
lovedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 8:04pm
I will!
Solo Mama to 3 magic boys :)
M/C May 2012

Sponsored Links

Leylo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Leylo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 6:24am
Morning ladies!
We are due with little boy # 3 on the 10th February next year!

With 2 little boys already on the go I don't have much time to get into OhBaby this time round but manage to keep up with from my phone.

If someone could please let me know how to find the group on there that would be great!

Look forward to 'meeting' you all!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 9:40am
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:34am
No problem laddies

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:34am
Oh and congrats Leylo how fantastic
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

phantom_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantom_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:45am
I am sick of trying to post on here & not being able to log in! Grrrr

phantom_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phantom_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 10:48am
Seems to be easier on a laptop than on my phone. Waiting for my scan next Friday to find out what we are having!!!! Its going soooo slowly. On the upside I got lots of kicks up by my ribs this morning (had them all down low until now).

MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 11:22am
Darn you have to wait so long Phantom_1 but scan day will be here before you no it :).

My placenta is on the front wall so i havent felt alot of moving but the last 3 day's or so i have been feeling alot more which is great

Bee T View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 12:20pm
I had my scan yesterday, it was amazing!! Everything is going well, except my placenta is low, so I will need another scan at 32weeks. Just to check up on everything. I havnt been on here for a while, and you can post pics and stuff. My scan is saying I am a week ahead of my dates (my 12week sone said the same thing but we ignored it), so I think my due date will change to very early feb (from the 10th). I am sure baby will come when its good and ready!

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 9:41am
thmprs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 1:40pm
Phantom i know how you feel i was suppose to have mine on the 17th Oct but i have work training so have to change it to the week later so now I have to wait till the 24th Oct. Will be 22 weeks then.

Hope the Gissy catch up was good, shame i missed it

<a href="http://lilypie.com" rel="nofollow">[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/ue02p12.png" /
lovedup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovedup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2012 at 9:15pm

Yay for scan BeeT! I can't wait to have mine too... my m/w yesterday said to me that I don't have to have one if I don't want to - I said I WANT TO lol
She suggested waiting til 22 weeks too thmprs but I've booked in for next Friday too phantom I'll be closer to 21 weeks. Nearly 20 weeks YAY baby! hehe

Edited by AngieBaby - 28 September 2012 at 9:41am
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:27am
I am fairly sure mine is also private. I will pm you my details anyway and see if it works.

AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:09am
Hi Ladies,
Just thought I would check in and get your thoughts on this.

And I'm going to be pretty honest here. We are losing some of our OHbaby! community to all these facebook groups, but we have the ability to create closed private groups with our forums and those that are using the private groups function are finding it working very well. We have upgraded the site so that we now have a mobile version of the forums so that it is easy to use from your mobile (if there are any bugs let us know and we will get it fixed - all our testing has come out fine so far,but we never know until we're told of any other issues).

So, is there anything else that will stop you from using OHbaby! as your private group and forum place to meet up? We're trying our best not to reduce the effectiveness of our forums - for them to be effective we need you here as part of the community here to support each other, to chat etc. We're a small business, we can't compete with Facebook, but if we're here connecting you from the beginning and offering all the secure facilities etc that you want then - is there any reason to go to facebook?
These forums are such a wealth of knowledge and inspiration, if you look through old posts from awesome past members, you'll see that most issues we are having now people have had in the past - quite reoccuring :) and you'll see the resolutions for those mums to those issues, the support and advice - it's just a deep wisdom that is just beautiful.
This is a real business concern for me as a small business in so many ways, namely the desire to create a special community of mums who are all there for each other online here through OHbaby!

What else can we be doing?
Would you like us to create a private due in thread for you and who shall we give the password to? Pm me if you like :)
I appreciate your understanding and support on this :)
Thanks so much in advance :)
Ang
reyna130 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote reyna130 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:27pm
Hi AngieBaby
I'll be totally honest here. The only reason I prefer using the facebook group is because I am able to upload photos whenever I want to show my progress. I can also comment on a specific post instead of just having a generic thread where all the different topics melt into one. I still like using the Oh Baby forum but also like to have these functions as well which is why I also use the facebook group.
Dont know if this helps you at all but this is how I feel :)
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 8:17pm
The fact that you go and delete our post regarding anything to do with facebook AngieBaby has actully put alot of us off even wanting to use Ohbaby. Very sad!

WheresWally66 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote WheresWally66 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:15pm
Angie I understand your concern but think it is unfounded. Most people seem to post on here just as regularly as they did before they may have joined a fb group. I enjoy reading about what everyone is going through, especially those due close to me. Being that i am due feb 28th i had been lurking into the March forum as well and had actually enjoyed confirming that i was at the 'right' place in my pregnancy. However, you encouraged March to make a private group and now i wont have tgat extra source of support. Possibly you are trying to enforce changes that will prove detrimental. Previously i believe we were all supportive of your endeavours on here and appreciated the service you provide.
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 9:41pm
Hi Angie

I have been a member on here since I was due with my first in 06 and have found the forums and community a wonderful source of knowledge, inspiration and most of all support. I will have to admit that I don't really get that same vibe of here as what I did back then.

However after you post from today I kind of feel like we are getting told of like a bunch of school kids. I do understand your point of view but didn't really think it was necessary to go through and edit peoples posts when I think you made you point pretty clear with your post that action kind of make me feel a bit uncomfortable and big brother like.

The reason I prefer the FB group is pretty much the same reasons reyna has said in her post above.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Bee T View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bee T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 6:55am
Gissie meet up was cool, lots of new faces! Pity a couple of you couldnt be there. Trying to figure a date for next meet up. Everyone is so busy!

Going tramping again on Monday for the week, cant wait. It will be my last "big" tramping trip for a while I think. I am just getting a bit too big, and easily puffed. I still intend to go out overnight/weekends. I am so excited about it!!
TravelGal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TravelGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:13pm
Hi Angie
I can appreciate your post, and although a recent member of fb, i do prefer the ob forum. I found the support in the ttc thread so helpful in tough times.
I joined fb as it seemed not many were posting here anymore
Although I understand your point of view & respect what you have to say, the telling off, editing of posts & big brother feel has quite put me off.
Also having to sign in each time is really getting on my nerves with the new mobile site. Like the look of it, but hate the faffing around trying to log back in to post.
Thats my rant - apoligies if I've offended anyone
http://lilypie.com/Pregnancy_code.php#
princesssparkly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote princesssparkly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 10:43pm
Im with the other ladies - I am an adult and don't appreciate being told off like a child. I think the deletion of post is just rude!
I understand what you are saying about not being able to compete with facebook but I use both I don't see that it is a competition. Admittedly I read more than I post on here just because it is public so there are somethings I do not wish to share with the whole world.
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:54pm
Thanks Travel Gal
I'm sorry it was interpretted as a telling off - as I can promise you it wasn't :)

I didn't know there were issues with signing in every time with the mobile site - so that's good to know -
can you tell me what type of phone you use and what browser it uses?
I will then get Matthew our webbie to take a look at it :)

As I mentioned, we tested as much as we can with what we have but if you guys experience any bugs please email us - pm me or Matthew (skiltz) and we will get it sorted - we're here to help :)

Thanks!
Ang

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4344454647>