FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 44454647>
Author
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:55pm

Hi Ladies

FYI, we've made a few adjustments to the due in forums again today - so that you can create your own topics under your due in thread month :)

that means all you due in Feb 2013 mummas can start your own threads within the Due in Feb 2013 section of the forums now and follow each of those conversations instead of trawling through the one thread. All your chat will be between your due in mummas-to-be under the due in Feb 2013 topic -
Does that make sense?
Also the private forum will be posted in this section over night - it has to be done when noone is on the site :)
Sound good?
Cheers
Sponsored Links

AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:58pm
Hi Wheres Wally 66

you can become a member of other due in groups if you like - a lot of mums are due in feb but baby may well arrive early feb so I would recommend joining a few due in groups if that sounds like you - private groups aren't exclusive it just allows you to share private photos between people you're getting to know and trust :)
TravelGal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TravelGal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 8:52pm
Scan tomorrow - yay cant wait!!
http://lilypie.com/Pregnancy_code.php#
Red10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:48pm
Hi Ladies

Im due with our second little monkey 22nd feb. Our ds was born in feb 2011 and these forums were like my second home, would love to join your group and continue on this excting journey with you all :)
red1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 2:56pm
sorry that was me ^^^^ forgot I had made another login when having trouble awhile back (hence only had 5 posts)  it was hard work typing in here...changed quite a bit!!
maustin145 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maustin145 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:42pm
Hi there, wondered if you ladies minded hijacking your thread for a wee minute? I have just launched a new business, online maternity wear. Just wondering if you'd mind telling me what it is you look for in preggy clothing. Many thanks, Michelle (www.peachboutique.co.nz)
First Time Birth Study View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote First Time Birth Study Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 11:12am
Thanks to you lovely ladies having your first babies in February 2013 who have signed up to do the First Time Birth study. I really appreciate your support. I am still looking for participants so if anyone else is interested and not yet 24 weeks please check out our website:

www.firsttimebirth.co.nz

And thanks to OHBaby for their very generous support of this study.

I wish you all the very best. Anne
charlie2012 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlie2012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 1:33pm
Hi Girls,

Firstly congratulations to you all!! I'm due Feb 17th with my first baby (a little girl)and I'm hoping I can join this thread and maybe the facebook group as well.
8isplenty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8isplenty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2012 at 4:19pm
Hi all, due 25th Feb, with no 8..another girl as it turns out, as the last 3 hve been. My youngest will turn 1 in Jan and her sister 3 on the 27th Feb, so got my work cut out for me, lol. Nothing new, the others are 19, 18, 12, 11 and 9. Congrats to you all, can't wait to meet our new baby next yr..not long now....Are birthing again at Parnell Birthcare, they are awesome and I use their midwives. Love having my own wee rm after having baby! We live in west harbour, auckland.

Edited by 8isplenty - 11 October 2012 at 4:22pm
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2012 at 9:41am
charlie2012 and 8isplenty welcome and congrats laddies. Yay for team pink :)
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

swiwi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swiwi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2012 at 9:25am
Hello everyone, firstly congratulations to everyone, getting closer to the third trimester.. how exciting! I am due on the 26th of February with my first babyI am looking forward to making some friends who are also due around the same time. (no one I know is pregnant at the moment so it'd be nice having someone to talk to about pregnancy without receiving the bored look)
mrs_ness View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrs_ness Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:42pm
Crikey it's been a while since I've been on here hope everyone is doing well :)

Im so bored this afternoon - think I might start packing the nappy bag.
Do any of you 2nd+ timers have any tips or tricks of what to put in these things for newborns apart from the obvious?!

Edited by mrs_ness - 11 November 2012 at 2:43pm
Johanna96904 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johanna96904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:50pm
Hi everyone I'm new to all this, we are due 07 feb, baby no.3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Johanna96904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:01pm
With my second I found less is best, with the warmer weather you can get away with it. And if you need anything extra can always be brought in for you. Extra spill cloth, and sleep wear always help, for you and baby! and some hospitals don't provide nappies, so double check on that. I realise half of that was pretty vague, u just need the basics. Take a pen, they often get you to write down feed times etc, some places are stingy and won't provide it!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johanna96904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:04pm
Am I in the wrong thread if I'm due early feb? I'm so not techno savvy
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:51pm
Your in the right Thread Johanna. We just tend to use our facebook group. Pm me if you would like to join that :)
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

JoNatan99338 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoNatan99338 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:47pm
Hi Everyone, I'm also due in Feb (25th) with our first. We are having a baby girl. I would love to join your group as well to get some great advise and support. How do I go about that? My friend highly recommended getting onto this but i don't know where to start :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johanna96904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2012 at 10:21pm
Hi joNatan99338, congrats on your first pregnancy. I only joined yesterday but you're in the right place, the girls have a fb page...I don't know how to add people but I'm sure they would be happy to add you to the group.
JoNatan99338 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoNatan99338 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 1:13pm
Thanks Johanna! I just got the invite now, will go and join. :)Congrats for you too. Number 3? :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johanna96904 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2012 at 2:11pm
Thanks, yea number 3. See u on fb

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 44454647>