FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 47>
Author
Mountain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:36pm
This is all very exciting for everyone, I have been having a few scary days, had light bleeding on sat, then went away started agin today have been at docs for test etc, waiting on hcg levels now. Had a ascan but they couldnt see anything, so maybe too small at this stage, im 6 wks. Due 9th Feb. We have waited 2 yrs for this and have been on fertility treatments. very confused and tired....
Sponsored Links

KiwiWonder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:37pm
Fingers crossed for you Mountain - keep us updated.
Margo
Mountain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by KiwiWonder KiwiWonder wrote:

1st – Baby C – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
2nd – khhast – Baby #2? - Will you find out?
4th – Chips – Baby #2 – Will you find out?
5th – Thebestisyettocome494 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
5th – Nutmeg35 – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
6th – nzblinkchick – Baby #1? - Will you find out?
6th – kaari – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
7th – KiwiWonder – Baby #5 – We will be finding out!
13th – mellywelly06 – Baby #3 – Will you find out?
14th – Matildaandme – Baby #2 – Will you find out?

9th - Mountain – Baby #1 – waiting to see
?? - MelW - Baby #2? - Will you find out?
?? - Bubbaloo – Baby #2 – Will you find out?

27th June - Matildaandme - Dating Scan

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:30pm
Hi Mountain fingers crossed for you.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by KiwiWonder KiwiWonder wrote:

?? - Mountain – Baby #1 – Will you find out?
15th - Bubbaloo – Baby #2 – Will be a surprise

Edited by Bubbaloo

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Matildaandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 6:34pm
Oh my goodness that is so cool and sparkly!!
:)
I'm a radiographer :) feeling a bit better now, but mood swings are being taken out on the dog... poor puppy is in for a rough 8months!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 9:11pm

9th - Mountain - It's a SURPRISE
15th - Bubbaloo – Baby #2 – Will be a surprise

Margo
MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2012 at 10:17pm
Mountain I'm the same as you, been on fertility treatment with this bub for 1 1/2years and just started spotting tonight, brown blood in cm with a few small red bits (Sorry TMI) very very worried
Mountain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mountain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 8:13am
Hi MelW, after alot of talking to anyone I can ie docs, obs, radiographer, MW and searching on the internet apprenatly brown spotting can just be implantation bleeding and last for a few days, as long as there is no severe pains, illness etc, so we just got to stay postive. I wish you all the best. Postive mind and try not to stress as stress is not good for you or baby. I have taken a cpl days off to focus on me.
khhast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khhast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:07am
Hi ladies,
Sorry to not be around much, I've been feeling so sick and tired, morning sickness having a real go at me, but I think I'm starting to come right. Still really tired and weak though. Poor hubby has been doing everything!

Nice to see some more have joined us

I'm off to visit my midwife for the first time tomorrow Same one as for DD who will be 4 1/2 by the time this one (#2) is born!

MelW - I'm in Palmy Nth too!
MelW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:46am
Just went to FA, have been given 6x HCG blood test to get done 2x a week. Just had my first one done so waiting for the results.
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 11:53am
Fingers crossed for everyone that is experiencing spotting. Its my first day back at work since we found out just about told my regional but was to scared just wanted tell her I case have miscarriage again. So don't know how im going to get through the next 8mths its going to drag so bad. Got my first midwife appointment on the 2 July.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
charmonthefarm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charmonthefarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 1:07pm
Hi there!

Congratulations to you all!

I'm a first timer, I'm almost 7 weeks, and my due date is 31st Jan (so maybe Feb?). All just sinking in right now, seesawing between feelings of elation and terror, and having to run to the bathroom!

Im new to this forum thing aswell, but my friend recommended it to me saying the solidarity she found was a godsend during her pregnancy!

Really looking forward to getting to know you all! I live on a farm so I can see this being a bit of a lifeline!
Patiently Waiting View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patiently Waiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 2:20pm
Ladies i need some help i need some symptoms of your implantation if you had any? I'm 9-10days DPO and i've got the lightest spotting ever, i'm nauseated, boobs hurt and i have had some random niggly pains.

I just wanted to hear your feedback so that i can hopefully understand what the hell is going on with me
Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:08pm
At the mo my symptoms a slight cramping sore boobs abit emotional and moody the cramping is not as bad as what it was just kind of feels like period pain.

Hope that helps

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patiently Waiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:08pm
How far along are you?
Matildaandme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matildaandme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:25pm
bubbaloo is 4.5 weeks.
I had no implantation symptoms.
The only way to know for sure is to test, frustrating I know, but still no other way. The month I had no symptoms at all was the month I was pregnant both times for me.

As for me, I have a cold, earache, and feel a bit pants. Baby is wanting anything salty, marmite on toast in particular, 8 slices today! I NEVER eat that much!!!
xxx
Pkgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pkgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:34pm
Hi everyone

This is our first, we are very excited!!! Im 5 weeks due 5th Feb

Never used one of these forum things before but ive heard only great things about them, im excited to get to know everyone.

Im waiting on my first blood results to come back and have my first appointment with my midwife on monday!

So far ive been so tired, some cramping and sore breasts witch make it difficult to sleep at night
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patiently Waiting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Pkgirl Pkgirl wrote:

Hi everyone

So far ive been so tired, some cramping and sore breasts witch make it difficult to sleep at night

I've had all that so far so we will see what happens either i will join here or not lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiwiWonder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2012 at 3:47pm
PatientlyWaiting .... if you ARE pregnant... one of the early result tests (I like Discover, but there's also First Response) may well be able to pick it up, particularly if you've got symptoms already? I usually get a positive test well before symptoms, lol, so might be worth a shot? Easier than playing am-I, aren't-I, though, especially as all of the above can be PMS symptoms too.
Margo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 47>