FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2013 babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 214>
Author
waterbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 9:28am
Welcome Dream2013, the work thing is killing me although in someways lucky it is winter as its going to be easier to hide bump under a winter wardrobe for a few months until the time is right

Trying to stay positive I found very difficult last week but this week has been much better and easier after getting our second HCG BT back, just rest lots, eat right and keep up some light exercise to the keep the happy juices flowing

Guest I hope that your scan goes well today FX crossed and keep us posted.

Edited by waterbaby
Sponsored Links

Tissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 11:40am
*Lurking*

to change your forum name go to this page http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/member/profile/edit-profile/ and change the name written in the box under "Forum Handle (nickname):" and then click update at the bottom
Dream2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dream2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 8:32pm
Thanks WaterBaby for the advice and positive words. I just looked at another website to see how big a "baby" is at 3-4 weeks....it just a speck right now, smaller than a pea! I was a bit shocked as I took a sneak preview at 13 weeks and by that time he/she is really starting to take shape - very exciting.

I don't feel sick yet, just a bit tired. Does anyone know when the sickness normally kicks in? I'm hoping I'll be the exception to this phase
megznz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megznz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 July 2012 at 8:50pm
Hey guys :)
Our scan went really well today, was not eptopic, i am officially 5 weeks 4 days today - due 4th march (which is my birthday!! and my husband was born on his mothers birthday - family trait) i had to have a transvaginal ultrasound as to small for the normal one, but was awesome, we saw the babies heartbeating :)
so so exciting! :) its tiny though!!!

have been having some bad nausea, no energy and my boobs are killing me, as well as lower back ache!! how everyone else?? :)

waterbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 9:17am
Hi megnz great news, must have been great, can't wait for our first scan.

Dream I am nearly 6weeks and MS not kicked in, some friends have had it hit right on 6weeks and others have had none at all, just depends on each person I think so hope none of us get it too bad.

I have had to call the nurses at FA this morning as have been getting some jabbing pains in my lower right side and my sore boobs are now no longer. We lost one 18months ago at 6weeks so very nervous to have to wait to Monday for another BT so feeling a little this morning.
Spunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 9:34am
Stay positive waterbaby, send u positive vibes!

I too am 6 weeks today (not official tho- find out 16 july) and feel like my stomach is in my throat! No MS yet but this Gives me a horrible taste in my mouth!

Happy Friday

Edited by Spunky
waterbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 9:41am
Thanks Spunky am really trying to keep positive and busy - managed to get in for a BT this morning so I hope to get the results this afternoon and will ease my mind for the next few days at least.

Glad you are not having MS yet, I had the taste thing for a couple of days early on but didn't last thankfully as I love my food.

I have scan booked for 16th too, perhaps I will look at setting up some scan dates & due dates for us here soon so we can all keep up-to-date on where everyone is at

Friday always a good day of the week.

Edited by waterbaby
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2012 at 6:08pm
Hi ladies,
Have just edited this post as realised I'd posted in the wrong thread (intended it for the TWW thread....drr!! brain was a bit scrambled yesterday).. sorry if it confused any of you reading...
Wanted to pop in here and say that yesterday I tested and got a faint BFP, tested again this morning and got a darker second line so looks like we're due in March too.
Really very happy as been TTC#1 for over a year now, but have had 2 mc's - so more overwhelmed than anything TBH. Gonna stay positive though and look forward to getting to know you all   
Have a great weekend.

Edited by redtulip
hennypenny View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennypenny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2012 at 4:13pm
Hey Ladies
I am freaking out a bit, have 15 month old ID twins after 5 years fo fert issues and just found out i am pregnant naturally!!! HAve taken 3 tests all really strong responses. Seeing my GP this week but must be about 5-6 week. Freaking out about how I am going to cope with 3 under 2 and just with it all happening naturally. Was resigned and accepting of the fact our beautiful twins completed our family. Feeling pretty rough too which is not helping and DH has had to go o/s on business for 2 weeks. Hoping for a smooth journey and wishing everyone well.
Reffinej View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reffinej Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 10:48am
Hey - lurker here.

I just had my first baby this March gone and already feel clucky (this coming from someone who NEVER wanted kids until a couple of months before getting pregnant and didn't exactly enjoy pregnancy! - weird). I know I have to wait etc so I thought I'd come and say congrats to those of you who are about where I was at this time last year. So exciting!

Hennypenny - what a story! I hope you manage with preggie symptoms AND the 2 littlies, good luck!

I wish you all well on your journey!

waterbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 2:35pm
Redtulip congrats on the BFP, you and I have been very much on the same journey so understand the times of being anxious and trying to stay positive.

HennyPenny, congrats & WOW. Family certainly wasn't quite complete obviously

Got BT results on Saturday and HCG levels progressing well so certainly has put my mind at ease. Now stuck in bed with Flu and started to feel some queaziness this afternoon, hoping its more the flu than MS.

Hope you all have a good week.

Edited by waterbaby
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2012 at 7:05pm
Thanks for the well wishes reffinej

Wow hennypenny! Congrats! I'm sure once it all sinks in you wouldn't want it any other way. Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

Waterbaby - fantastic to hear about your BT results! Yeah, our journey's have been very alike so its really great having you here... feeling alot more positive than last time so thats gotta help. Was supposed to have first FA appt this friday so going to cancel that tomorrow. Have made one with my GP for Wed.

Hope you're all having a lovely, warm evening.
blondiesboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 5:01pm
Hey ladies,

I have been lurking in here the past few days - wanting to come talk, but feeling a bit hesitant to. Found out I was pregnant last Thursday - totally a surprise! I have had two miscarriages since December, so in April (after the last one), I'd thrown my hands up and let it be. Have felt preggy but have ignored the symptoms until I finally went and did a test, and wow, massive extra blue line! Immediately went to doc's and got first BT's done - 5,500hcg. Then yesterday got the second one done, got the results today - 18,500!

So, looking good so far! Have never had results this good in any of my pregnancies. My first one was a blighted ovum and found out at 12 weeks, second I was only 4 weeks.

So...feel nervous coming in and saying hi, but hoping for the best and feel for other nervous ladies out there too!

Oh, and I think I'm 5w/5 days. My cycles have been 43-46 days since my first miscarriage, this was the first time I ovulated normally - must have been meant to be!!!
redtulip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redtulip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 6:01pm
Congrats shakeybaby3! Totally understand your nervousness...nice for us all to have somewhere to come and share how we're doing/feeling so Welcome! Fantastic BT results too
newbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 7:15pm
Hello All,

6 weeks pregnant and loving my body...so far.

Very excited to find a midwife and gearing up for first scan.

due 4th March, and would love to have a home birth if possible. Very exciting!

Tiredness is all im feeling so far. And some pulling sensations in the lower abdominal area.
Spunky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spunky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2012 at 9:56pm
Welcome and congrats to newbabe and shakeybaby.

MS has been pretty bad these last couple days. Struggling to eat anything other than salada crackers. Started blackmores morning sickness today so fx it works! I really hate being sick. Feels like I'm dying! I have stil yet to get my first BT done but my gp told me my midwife will take care of that - havent yet found one so need to get into it in the next few days.

Newbabe- yes its pretty awesome knowing u have another lil one growing inside you, loving my body as well
POok1e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote POok1e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 7:57am
Hey ladies!

Still in shock but I'll be joining you here with my first due about 13 March!

Eek, just found out yesterday. No idea what to do now.
Told DP last night and he was stoked, that was my main concern and now he's ok I'm ok.
newbabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:20am
This is also my first, and although i am a bit nervous; Most of my friends are older than me, and are kindly passing on all of their wisdom and advice...

This is very valuable when trying to find a midwife...

Huge breakouts on my face, and waiting for MS to rear its ugly head (maybe not fingers crossed).

Spunky- My friend told me ginger beer helped ease her MS. And cheese on crackers

Had my blood test already...just a little dehydration causing some of the levels to be on the higher side of normal
waterbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 9:30am
Welcome shakeybaby3, newbabe & POok1e

Congrats on your BFP's and shakeybaby3 great BT results - its such a relief to get good BT results when you have had MCs.

Spunky MS is starting to hit me too generally in the afternoons and evening, I have found crackers to be the best and also hot weetbix with milk & brown sugar which tends to give me a bit of an energy boost too.

Have booked our OB which is great and have our first appt with him on 25th July so things starting to fall into place. Just hoping for good first scans for us all.

Hennypenny how are you getting on, hope the twins are behaving for you
blondiesboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2012 at 11:53am
Thanks for all the welcomes and kind messages - it's so nice chatting to people! Hubby and I are keeping closed mouth until 13 weeks...Learnt the hard way!

How's everyone going? MS has kicked in...Starts about 10-10.30am and I need to stomach down food. Lunch makes me feel better, but sometimes feel quesy til early afternoon. Totally fine by dinner, which is awesome, since I love dinner!

Also, sore boobs, emotional etc. Had a wee meltdown this morning, thinking by boobs didn't feel as sore, but they're back to normal now. It's so hard not being in control! Happy too that I feel queasy, didn't at all in my last ones.

Hope everyone's spirits are up!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 214>