FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 81>
Author
themummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote themummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:39pm
yay newmama!! so awesome
Sponsored Links

jessydukes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:48pm
Gapling - I hope everything goes well and he/she is burrowing in deep.

Congrats to Newmama and all the other April mums.

This is really quite exciting, isn't it? I'm busting to tell everyone, but it's much too early so keeping it to immediate family for now.

newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2012 at 8:48am
Hey are you ladies keen for a facebook group ? any private things are not aired on here for lurkers to see etc ?

Gapling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gapling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:12am
I'd be keen, but I want to know this is a sticky one before joining.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2012 at 1:42pm
Sure, I'll join the facebook group :)
BabyMachine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyMachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:58pm
Hi ladies, so hoping I can join you in here shortly. Was in the due Feb group but lost that bub :( anyway I did a hpt today and both myself and fiance can see the faintest 2nd line (wasn't FMU either) so please cross everything!!! :) Congrats to you all and here's to lots of easy pregnancies and healthy bubbys *raises champagne glass with OJ* hehe xx
Gapling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gapling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2012 at 7:06pm
Decided to do a test this evening. I held on for 4.5 hours so I could get a good result. It's the darkest line ever!! Maybe our wee bub is catching up!!

Babymachine I'm so sorry for your loss! I so hope this one is a sticky one for you!

Edited by Gapling
newmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2012 at 9:30pm
jessyjukes pm me your facebook name if you dont want on here and ill add you as a friend to add to the group looks like its just us two so far and Gapling will totally be joining us soon with dark tests like that

littlebubble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 8:52am
I think a Facebook group sounds like a great idea! Count me in
silvs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2012 at 1:10pm
*lurker nov 10 cheerleader*

Yah newmama I am so excited for you! I have sent you all my sticky positive vibes*

*routine finished*
Gapling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gapling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2012 at 10:54pm
Ladies I'm really hoping to join the FB group! My line is twice as dark as yesterday! Omg! This might actually be happening! Wednesday will confirm either way!
TTC since 2009

Severe Endo 3 X ops + Severe MFI

2012-2014 IVF/ICSI x 3 = 6ET's (5MC = 1 BFN)

2015 DS IUI #3 = BFP
2018 DS IUI #2 = BFP

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 6:40am
Yay Gapling! All the best for tomorrow, a darkening line can only be a good sign :)

I had my first Drs appt yesterday and booked myself in with her top recommended midwife (Bunny Cummings - anyone used her before?) things are happening so fast, it's insane.

How are everyone's symptoms? Yesterday was my first day back at work after our honeymoon and I struggled to stay awake. Nausea comes in waves but wasn't too bad yesterday.
Gapling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gapling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:11am
My symptoms for the most part have gone. I do get sight cramping, but as long as it's not getting stronger I'm fine with it. And the hunger! Every 1-2 hours after eating I'm hungry again!!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:16am
Oh yes, the hunger. I've never been big on morning and afternoon tea but now I need it every day just to get through to the next meal.
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:54am
If you want to us to create a private forum (password protected) on OHbaby! then we can. We would love you to stay on OHbaby! and support this NZ business. Thanks.
impatientmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impatientmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 9:05am
Gapling - glad things are looking up for you, good luck for tomorrow!

Well I've had all three bloods, so now just waiting for the results to come in.

My husband gave me a cold so feeling absolutely rubbish today and have taken the day off work. Too cautious to take anything for it so just suffering through..
Séraphine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Séraphine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 7:33pm
FX I'll be joining you here soon too

ETA: congrats on all the BFP's , stay sticky

Edited by tiger_lily
littlebubble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littlebubble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:37pm
Fingers crossed for everyone!!

My symptoms have been mostly sore breasts and nausea off and on and a little bit of cramping. I also am finding that I'm put off by anything sweet and I usually have an insane sweet tooth!!

E&L+1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote E&L+1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2012 at 8:43pm
Got our BFP for number 3 yesterday. Not sure if we are due April or March but have a dating scan next week and I seem to go OD as well so will probably end up with an April bub even if I am due March!
benjilove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote benjilove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2012 at 8:11am
Hi, I am 4 weeks pregnant with my second baby. Just found out yesterday :) My first bub is 16 months old and will be two when the baby is born.. I didnt meet people or make much effort with coffee groups etc the first time around but would really love too this time :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 81>