FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>
Author
loulabelle_nz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulabelle_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:30pm
Hi, just new to the website/forum... due 30 May. I gather if I message here there's access to a private forum? Thanks! Louise
Sponsored Links

Perky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Perky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:19pm
Hi everyone.

I'm new here. First baby due May 13 and a friend suggested I join OhBaby. We're currently in Chch but moving to Wanaka at the end of Feb (29 weeks) so keen to meet up with any mums in the Wanaka area. We're also building a house that alas won't be finished in time for bubs and i don't fancy living in the barn with a newborn! So were going to be doing a few juggling acts with rental places so that I can have a kitchen and laundry. Nothing like doing everything all at once!!

Looking forward to our anatomy scan in 2 weeks and were going to find out if its blue or pink. We're actually going to get the technician to write it down on a card and place it in an envelope for Xmas day. We figured it would be a nice surprise seeing as Xmas is only a week after our scan.

Nervous and excited as only just starting to look at nursery furniture and have no idea where to start with baby clothes....arrgghhh!!

From looking through the MANY pages of forum posts, it looks like there is a private forum. Can I please join?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulabelle_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 6:55pm
I undrestand exactly what you're going through Perky. We are renovating our house and have walls already knocked down but can't rebuild or relocate the bathroom and kitchen as planned until the council give consent. At this rate works aren't likely to begin until January and so it'll be a fine timeline as to whether they're finished before bubs arrives. We'll be living the house through the entire project!
Pepsicle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsicle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:39am
Hi Ladies :) Hope you are all well! If anyone wants to join our May 2013 FB group please PM me the link to your profile, then I will ad you as a friend and then to the group (feel free to delete me afterwards ). We are a friendly group and the group is also secret so nobody else can see that you're a member of the group or what you post in it.

Josh 08/04/04
Angel baby 09/05
Harry 18/12/06
Liliana 03/01/10
Angel baby 05/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loulabelle_nz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 6:34pm
I need to ask a really stupid question. Two actually! Where on my FB page do I find the link to my own profile? How do I PM you through this site? I can't even blame baby brain on this one!
Pepsicle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pepsicle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2012 at 9:40am
Hi loulabelle :) You can ALWAYS blame BB on everything haha! To find your FB profile link go to your profile and copy the link in the address bar. For example mine is http://www.facebook.com/SkripStarDelux.

To PM me click on my user name just above my profile picture on my post and select the option 'Semd Private Message'. Hope that helps.

Josh 08/04/04
Angel baby 09/05
Harry 18/12/06
Liliana 03/01/10
Angel baby 05/12
Kathrynrusse102015 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathrynrusse102015 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2012 at 5:28pm
Hi everyone
I know I'm late joining but a friend just put me onto this site, so just getting use to it.. Hope to get to know a few o you while we are on our journey
Kat
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2013 at 10:20pm
Havent been here in aaaaaaaaages! But was never added to the FB group, just checking everyone is all good. xx
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:07pm
Welcome Peaches! PM someone your FB name & we will add you :)

peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 January 2013 at 11:21pm
Have done that a few times over the last few months and no one got in touch.
Smurfette88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfette88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 8:21am
I am in the same boat as you peaches, sent my details a couple times but never got added on FB
dottydot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dottydot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:30am
feel free to PM me as well, and I will add you guys to the group :) can't have you missing out!
peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:44am
haha smurfette we aren't cool enough ;)
Fiwi Mum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiwi Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2013 at 12:37pm
Hey ladies I might have to join the FB page too, our little group is rather quiet at the moment. I'll PM you dottydot .
Master Z: Sept 08
Miss M: May 10
Angel Bub: Feb 11
Miss A: Nov 11

Vivian104334 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vivian104334 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 10:25am
Hi there im a first time mum, Im 19 years old. Due on the 28th of may but have to have a c-section a week earlier. Any chance i could join the FB page?
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:11pm
if you ladies want to PM me or find me on fb you welcome to. Chontelle Pafield

chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:11pm
oh and welcome Vivian

peaches21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peaches21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:46pm
Has anyone been added yet?
chonny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chonny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2013 at 8:53pm
i havent had any PMs?

Fiwi Mum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiwi Mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 3:10pm
I'm on FB now, its actually really good! Great discussions happening about all sorts of topics.
Master Z: Sept 08
Miss M: May 10
Angel Bub: Feb 11
Miss A: Nov 11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>