FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
vineyardhoney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vineyardhoney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: June 2013 Babies
    Posted: 24 September 2012 at 9:21pm
Hi everyone - just thought I would start this up - someone mentioned they are due in June
Sponsored Links

hugs55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugs55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 7:31pm
Yay, so excited to be posting my news :)
Found out I'm pregnant a few days ago and will be due 5th of June 2012.
We fell pregnant in February this year with identical twins but lost them at 4 months. So we were advised to wait 3 months an try again. First month of trying and we succeeded!!! Hoping this one sticks :)
Aroha11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aroha11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 8:59am
Congrats!!!! June babies are great.
MumtoMany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MumtoMany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 9:38am
Yay congrats to you. That is fantastic new's . So sorry for the loss of your twin's.   
DD 12 DS 9.5 DD 6 DS 4 DD 23 months and here comes number 6

hugs55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugs55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2012 at 1:01pm
When are you ladies due?
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 10:13am
HI Ladies
If you would like to create a private group - we can create it for you and create a password to distribute by a moderator - if anyone wants to sign up to be the moderator of that forum we're happy to appoint you that and give you the password to pass on :)

Your private forum will be private, it will not be able to be opened by other people around the forums and you can post private pictures, etc and know they won't be seen elsewhere.

We have recently upgraded the forums so that you can now access them via mobile - with an easy to use mobile version :) if you have any other ideas let us know :) Thanks!
PM me if you want the private group and password :)
Thanks and Congratulations on this exciting journey :)
x
CarrieMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 1:26pm
Hi everyone. I just got my BFP today! Still waiting on the blood test results to confirm. This is our second child, we've been TTC for 6 months. Very exciting! My EDD is 6th June.
hugs55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugs55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:55pm
Congrats carriemum!! I'm due the day before you :)
So glad to see someone else due in June. How have you been feeling?
I got my bloods back today and have a hcg level of 868 so I'm very happy.
hugs55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugs55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:57pm
Angiebaby - in happy to be a moderator if you could create a private page? Cheers.
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:13pm
We've created a new "Private" June 2013 thread. Please PM Hugs55 for the password and keep an eye on this thread for the Newbies :)

AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 4:47pm
he he - Vineyard Honey - you're so quick to start the new thread - we didn't get to :)
Here's our beginning of thread intro :)

Welcome to the Due in June 2013 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website).  We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by skiltz - 28 September 2012 at 4:55pm
SezAssen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SezAssen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 8:21pm
Hi there,

Due in June with first baby. I've been married 3 months, so this whole gig is super new to me. Really keen to get in on the chats.

Thanks
Sez
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 9:23pm
Hi :-)

I'm Liz, I am mum to a 2 year old boy and a 1 year old girl and according to about 5 HPT I am pregnant with our 3rd baby due 5th June. A bit stunned but exciting.

______

Angel Baby May 2009
NZJenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZJenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:49am
Hi Everyone
After 5 years, 3 operations for endo and fibroids we've just taken a punt on IVF that our Doctor didn't think would work (due to 0 AMH) but said we should try so that when we went on to use donor eggs we wouldn't look back and wonder "what if"...
We got our big fat positive on Friday, woohoo! Might have to call it Phil Collin(s) - Against All Odds, hahaha!
By my calculations our due date will be the 7th of June.
After all the odds being stacked against us I am still quite stunned that we are actually pregnant. My HCG on Friday was 42, having next test on Tuesday and then looking forward to first ultrasound at 7 weeks :oD
Biddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Biddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 3:51pm
Congratulations Jenn!
Sounds like it's been a long and, I can only imagine, hard road to get to this point.
Looking forward to getting to 'know' you and sharing in your journey over the next 8 months :-)

______

Angel Baby May 2009
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:02pm

Hi Ladies

FYI, we've made a few adjustments to the due in forums again today - so that you can create your own topics under your due in thread month :)

that means all you due in June 2013 mummas can start your own threads within the Due in June 2013 section of the forums now and follow each of those conversations instead of trawling through the one thread. All your chat will be between your due in mummas-to-be under the due in June 2013 topic -
Does that make sense?
Also the private forum will be posted in this section over night - it has to be done when noone is on the site :)
Sound good?
Cheers
Twinklerose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklerose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:56pm
Hi everyone! This is my first pregnancy and I am due 10 June I just got my blood test confirmation today! Looking forward to sharing the journey with you ladies
hugs55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hugs55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:10pm
Congrats twinklerose, great news!!! If your interested to join the private group message me and I will give you Te password
TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2012 at 11:51am
Hi girls,congrats on your pregnancies :-)

Im due June (I THINK,af has been irregular) possibly round the 15th with baby number 4,I have a 10 year old a 3.5 year old and a 19month old,and the first two are also june babies :-S
This pregnancy was a bit of a surprise,but we are stoked and excited and freaked out all rolled into one.

Any lurkers ;-) please don't post on my FB wall,we haven't told everyone yet haha

TheKelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheKelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2012 at 12:01pm
oh and my other two are the 8th of June and the 27th of June,so i'll be interested to see if anyone else's babies end up born on their birthdays :-)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>