FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe mighty 2 week wait

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 1103>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 5:35pm
Hi Tan, there is a charting girls forum under this planning pregnancy thread that you can check out and we pretty much all use fertilityfriend.com for charting
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way
Sponsored Links

Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2012 at 8:56pm
Storm I have my fingers and toes crossed for you, how exciting!!
epictraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 2:41pm
Still super stoked about all the BFP's going on here!!
I'm annoyed, still haven't ov'd!! Massive temp drop today so surely today is the day! Day 24 though and I had isoflavones and stuff from a naturopath to make me ov earlier and I didn't. Grrrr!! DH and I have been BD'ing every day though - was fine till a couple of days ago, now we are both sick of it lol. Hopefully this is it today! Off to Australia next week for a wedding so hopefully that will keep me nice and preoccupied during the TWW!

Angel babies April 2013, Nov 2013

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
Twinklerose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklerose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 9:21pm
I really hope this time you get your BFP Epic. Even if you don't OV yet, maybe you will while on holiday. My doctor said that you're more relaxed on holiday and that proved right for me and my DH

I am still getting faint lines in the morning, so STILL waiting for a line as dark as the control. My doctor had me have a blood test today and I will also get one on Wednesday because she said that your hormone levels increase every two days. She also said that I can't have an ultrasound until I am at least 5 weeks pregnant. I guess it's hard to be convinced I am UTD because I haven't had a 'real' confirmation. I really wish I could look inside and see what's going on hehe.
CarrieMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:53am
Twinklerose I've also been ordered HCG hormone levels over the next few days as there is some worry that my original level was quite low. Im not too concerned as I know that first blood test was done on the day my period was due so extremely early.

Epic I totally hear you on the sick of BD!!! Yay for a holiday to Australia! Some sun and relaxation will be lovely!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 8:42am
Carrie its not quite so much a holiday, is my sis-in-law's wedding so imagining it will be fairly full on! But I am looking forward to getting away!

So I'm thoroughly confused by my chart. I'm either 1dpo or 6dpo today - if I discard my temp on 3dpo it makes me 6dpo but with a massive drop at 5dpo but otherwise its a humungous drop and rise for ovulation I have played with the chart overlay feature and I can't work out which is most logical that way either. Desperately hoping I'm actually 6dpo as that would make ov so much earlier which is what I'm trying to do. Tummy felt really bloated etc yesterday too which was unusual because I don't usually feel any symptoms of ov at all. Would love some thoughts on this!

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
Dunson33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunson33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2012 at 7:37pm
Epic- Im not much help with thoughts on OV- like I have posted before I seem to have symptoms all during the 2WW.  FX OV was earlier for you this month :)
AFM- CD32 no idea how many DPO I am - Had lots of "symptoms" from CD18-28ish but now things have settled... cramps have decreased and no sign of AF so who knows whats happening. BFN this morning
Will test again tomorrow but each day its BFN I think its not looking good.. Cycles have been between 32-35 days

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 8:30am
Frustrating Dunson

I'm so annoyed this morning - has been spiking teh last three days - 36.5, 36.27, then 36.6 (so i was sure I had ov'd) and now this morning its 36.7 - so confused?!

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:10am
Oh Epic that is really frustrating! Nothing worse than late OV! Does FF say whether OV has been detected or not yet?

Sadly for me, my temp dropped yesterday and my HPT was negative, so another chemical pregnancy for me the bleeding has started today which I guess is a good thing. I'm pretty devastated and wish I didn't have to be at work today
I have my doctors appointment on Friday morning that i had booked for my HcG bloods, but now that this is my 3rd chem preg, she should do some tests to see if there is anything specific causing me to have these!

So back onto the Vitex for me today, a wine (or 2 )tonight, and hopefully I will be a bit chirpier tomorrow (and hopefully OV will come early again this month, not that i'm positive about conceiving this month anyway )
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 9:36am
Oh no Storm!! Sending you a billion hugs right now       
Definitely get your doctor to run some tests about why it has happened three times - you deserve some answers! I wonder if there is something they can give you to help with the implantation? I'm so sorry this has happened

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 10:20am
Thanks Epic I hope she will run tests, after my last one she said doctors don't until you have a third! We have now been trying for a year and after DD happened straight away i'm beginning to wonder if something is wrong and if we will ever have another If I wasn't feeling so sick on Sat and I didn't test I would totally just be thinking AF was just early... so in a way I'm kind of glad I got a +ve HPT, so that I can go see if anything is wrong.
Dunson33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunson33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:14am
Sooo sorry Storm Cry

I really thought this was your time.  I hope the Dr is able to give some info/answeres or refer you on if required.  I cant imagine what you are going through given this has happened 3 times and now understand why you were holding back on your excitement.  I hope you have lots of supportive people around you - please use us to vent with as well :)
BFN for me again this morning - no sign of AF - CD33 so will just test again tomoro I guess.....
FX for anyone close to testin out there
tan73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tan73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:26am
Storm - so sorry to hear your news. I was feeling positive for you. I hope you get some answers now.

2 Angels - Aug '12 & Mar '13 Always in our hearts.
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 11:34am
Storm I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope your doc has some answers for you. FX

Epic your chart looks like mine, FX you OV soon.

I'm now on CD70 and no OV (I could be happening now but I can't be sure until I've have at least 5-6 days of high temps).
This is the longest cycle ever! I hope something happens soon (did a HPT and - )

Hope we have some more BFPs soon, Postive shades to everyone

Twinklerose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklerose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:39pm
Storm, I'm so sorry!!! I really hope they run some tests and find out what's going on (if anything). I really hope your next one sticks

Well, I feel weird saying this now but I just got a text from my dr and she said bloods are looking good so to go ahead and book a midwife. I also had my first dark-as-the-control-line positive HPT this morning. DH is finally believing it 100% now. We are going to tell both our parents this weekend. I think it will be good to have their support early on in case of a miscarriage or complications. My doctor said there is a small concern that I am quite small (45kg) but didn't really elaborate
Kumeroa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kumeroa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 5:42pm
Sorry to hear your news Storm and congrats to the other BFP around.
AFM i am 3DPO so i am firmly in the 2ww and i hate it as per usual
got my neice staying for a few days so hopefully will help pass time
NzVeggie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NzVeggie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 6:53pm
Wow I went away for an extended weekend and look what happens while I'm off. 3 BFP's!!!

Storm - so sorry to hear about your chem pregnancy, maybe one good thing to come out of this will be that at least the dr might start taking it seriously and investigating!!! Fingers crossed for some good news for you :D

Blondie - wow 70 days and no ov.... that must be soooo fustrating. After a couple of 2ww and a couple of super long cycles myself (60 days x 2) I don't know which I found worse! The waiting for ov or the 2ww afterwards. Hopefully ov finally reveals itself!

AFM - I will be seeing hubby for the first time in a few months come November so am secretely hoping it might be during the ovulation window so I can once again join you ladies in here. AF is due this weekend and if it arrives on time then I think I will just miss our holiday, but if she is late then I might just hit it on the nose. Either way, I'm sure lots of BD'ing will happen so we will make the most of it

to all

Angel babies July '13, November '13 and June '14
Baby girl born 26/06/15
CarrieMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarrieMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2012 at 7:08pm
Storm Im so guttered this happened again. Try to enjoy that wine tonight and all the best for your Dr's appointment and tests.
Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 8:27am
Thanks ladies it really does make me smile knowing you are all here. I feel a little bit better today but still totally gutted. Think it doesn't help that this exact cycle last year was my first chem preg, and if my 2nd chem preg in Jan had stuck I would have a new baby right now although really, i'm trying not to think too much about that as I have my darling daughter that lights up my every day! She is the reason I want another, and I'm sure it will happen soon enough - for all you ladies here too

Twinkle I am so pleased your HPT got darker, you can relax a little now knowing you are off to a good start

Carrie, I enjoyed the wine
Dunson33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunson33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2012 at 6:31pm
Thinking of you Storm :)
I starting spotting this morning so I guess AF is on its way- for some reason I am more gutted this month. As much as you try to stay optimistic its hard......
Yay Twinkle
And Storm once AF actually here will have a wine with you x

Edited by Dunson33 - 04 October 2012 at 6:33pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 1103>