FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

August 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 26>
Author
Aug13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aug13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:25pm
Hi all,
Thought I'd join the conversation. I'm due no.1 on August 4th. First pregnancy for me so finding everything very new right now! Have been to GP and have 12 week scan & bloods booked for 23 Jan. Scary but exciting times. :)
Sponsored Links

devilprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devilprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:19am
I don't know how to copy the August baby image but I have a dating scan scan booked for the 24th December
devilprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote devilprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:22am
Welcome Aug13, very very exciting times ahead!
escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:03am

1st August
- Jessydukes
#1 - Finding out
- Dejaca #2 - Finding out

4th August
- Aug13
#1 - Finding out sex?

8th August
- Escadachic
#3 - Finding out

12th August
- Devilprincess
#2 - Finding out

Scans/Appointments
- Jessydukes - 6 week scan - 6th December
- Escadachic - 6 week scan - 13th December
- Aug13 - 12 week scan & bloods - 23rd January
- Devilprincess - Dating scan - 24th December

Angel babies
-Fairylight Angel (EDD 12/08/2013)

Edited by escadachic - 04 December 2012 at 10:07am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 10:09am
Originally posted by devilprincess devilprincess wrote:

I don't know how to copy the August baby image but I have a dating scan scan booked for the 24th December

You pretty much push the "quote" tab on the last post with the list and delete the words "QUOTE" and the brackets from top and bottom and edit list to add whatever you need to.

Welcome Aug13 and congrats! Will you be finding out babies sex?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 1:41pm
If anyone wants the password for our private forum, private message me.

I haven't created a topic in there yet.

Any suggestions? Like what topics would you like private?

For example, bump pics or scan pics.

Aug13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aug13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 4:38pm
Thanks I don't know yet if we'll find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Always thought I would have to know as soon as possible, but my hubby is leaning more towards keeping it a surprise so we may just wait. I figure we have lots to get our heads around before having to make that decision.
dejaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:21pm

1st August
- Jessydukes
#1 - Finding out

4th August
- Aug13
#1 - Finding out sex?

8th August
- Escadachic
#3 - Finding out

12th August
- Devilprincess
#2 - Finding out

Scans/Appointments
- Dejaca - 6 week scan - 11 December

Angel babies
dejaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 5:30pm
Just added my dating scan on for next Tuesday

Welcome Aug13! Exciting times ahead!
You seem to be the only unpatient one so far as the rest of us are all finding out! lol

Jessydukes - I need to double check my ticker, as it should be the same as yours, I noticed the other day it was showing up a day ahead of what I thought I was. Will wait until after my scan just in case my due date changes.

The pressure is already on for me to have a girl (seen as I already have a boy). Work colleagues have all been saying they hope I have a girl etc. Plus MIL is obsessed with me having a girl because her oldest grandchild is a girl, followed by 12 boys (So the odds are it will be another boy!). I know they all mean well but it is irritating me so much all ready! As long as I have a healthy baby I'm happy! Rant over!

jessydukes View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jessydukes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:25pm
Is anyone else totally hoping for a royal August baby? It's not impossible, if the Duchess is really sick but less than 12 weeks... more likely a July baby, but still! :) I'm so not a royalist, but still, I'm excited to have such a fun celebrity belly buddy :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 9:53pm
It would be cool if she was due in August

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:46am
Anyone else going the annoying pregnancy symptom of waking up really early in the mornings and not being able to get back to sleep?

I do! Today it was 5am! And for me, that's not normal. Normal is alarm going off at 7am and me finally getting up at 7:40am.

Last early wake up was 6am. But today, 5am. So not impressed! Yet I am wide awake

Aug13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aug13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 8:42am
Yes!!! I'm glad it's not just me. I have been waking every night for at least a week and a half between 4am and 5am and it takes about an hour to get back to sleep. Of course, once the alarm goes off, I feel like I could sleep forever!
Have you any idea how long this might go on? I figured my sleep would be disrupted later in pregnancy and obviously when bubs arrives, but I wasn't expecting it from 3 weeks ;)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 9:28am
I have no idea.

Because my youngest is nearly 3, I can't remember that far back LOL!

I'm sure though, I just sleep heaps and was tired all the time with her. So being I wake early and like you, can take up to an hour to get back to sleep, if I manage to get back to sleep, it's a shock to my system! As I'm not a morning person. But pregnancy is forcing me to be

Yeah I always thought the sleep disruption is to be expected later in pregnancy, in preparation for a newborn and the disruption a newborn creates.

markim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:03pm
Hi all
I just did two pregnancy tests this morning and both positive - so fx that the next 12 weeks goes by quickly. Looks like due date will be 13th August and will book in to see GP next week. We've got an 8 month old as well so very exciting.

Am a bit nervous about joining a due group (just in case) but really excited and figure if I do mc then at least there are a bunch of lovely people who understand.

markim View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote markim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 1:12pm
Does anyone know how to change the trackers at the bottom?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:54pm
Just go to Lilypie and redo it to update you babies age and then replace the ticker you have there already and you can add one for the current pregnancy too.

Welcome and congrats Markim. Hope this one is a sticky one

Is this baby #2? And will you be finding out sex?

Just so I can add all that to the due date list.

Also, any scans or doctors visits booked, so I can add them too?

Edited by escadachic - 05 December 2012 at 3:55pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:56pm

1st August
- Jessydukes
#1 - Finding out

4th August
- Aug13
#1 - Finding out sex?

8th August
- Escadachic
#3 - Finding out

12th August
- Devilprincess
#2 - Finding out

13th August
- Markim
#? - Finding out sex?

Scans/Appointments
- Dejaca - 6 week scan - 11 December

Angel babies

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 3:58pm
Oh got blood test results back, everything is normal

dejaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dejaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2012 at 6:01pm
Hi Ladies

Welcome Markim!

Glad your blood tests all came back normal Escadachic. Mine did too - I did ask the nurse "Am I still pregnant" Still doesn't feel real - I guess because I don't really have any symptoms apart from the tiredness.

Aug13 - I can't remember with my last pregnancy whether I had trouble sleeping early on. I know I had a lot of trouble as soon as I had a decent sized bump and towards the end sleep was near impossible. I might buy one of those long pregnancy pillows and see if that helps this time around - saw them in Kmart the other week for quite a good price.

Are you looking forward to your scan tomorrow Jessydukes? I think mine next week will make things feel more real.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 26>