FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome to August 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome to August 2013 Babies
    Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:03pm
Welcome to the Due in August 2013 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

escadachic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:45pm
Awesome! Thanks

I'm due 8th August and this is #3.

I have 2 girls, Annabelle(nearly 3) and Sophie who is 9.

Sag76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sag76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2012 at 4:36pm
Can you please add me? Due 18th Aug - TIA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:14pm
Yup. I have added you in the main August 2013 forum.

seagersbaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagersbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:55am
HI, I'm expecting my first baby on August 16th, we arnt going to find out what we are having. I'm having a scan tomorrow, very excited! This is a total new experience for us both and the sore boobs!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:56am

1st August
- Dejaca
#2 - Finding out

4th August
- Aug13
#1 - Finding out sex?
- Jessydukes #1 - Finding out

8th August
- Escadachic
#3 - Finding out

9th August
- Mumtogirls
#2 - Finding out sex?

11th August
- Harvis
#2 - Finding out sex?

12th August
- Devilprincess
#2 - Finding out
- Rosie_YoungMumma2one #2 - Wants a surprise

13th August
- Markim
#2 - Finding out

16th August
- Kellsz
#1 - Finding out sex?
- Seagersbaby #1 - Wants a surprise

17th August
- Lizzieholly
#2 - Finding out sex?

18th August
- Sag76
#1 - Wants a surprise

21st August
- Mamaofboys
#3 - Finding out
- Jenm #2 - Finding out
- Blueberry #2 - Finding out

23rd August
- Ajmmum
#2 - Finding out

26th August
- Tottiepie
#1? - Finding out

Scans/Appointments
- Jessydukes - 6 week scan - 6th December
- Escadachic - 6 week scan - 13th December
- Jessydukes - 8 week scan - 20th December
- Mumtogirls - Dating scan - 20th December
- Devilprincess - Dating scan - 24th December
- Aug13 - 12 week scan & bloods - 23rd January
- Mamaofboys - 12 week scan? - 30th January

Angel babies
-Fairylight Angel (EDD 12/08/2013)

Edited by escadachic - 19 December 2012 at 8:57am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 8:58am
Awesome Seagersbaby! Have updated the list to add you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagersbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2012 at 9:40am
Thank you escadachic! :)
DaisyAngel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2012 at 10:45pm
Hi 

I am expecting my 2nd baby - due 17/8/2013 :)  Our first baby was born 1.3.2009 - Roman, now nearly 4 years old.

We will be finding out the sex of the baby - can't wait :) 

[/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagersbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 8:00am
we have just found out we are having twins! Cant believe it, i wondered why i felt so boated and huge at 7 weeks!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 9:47am
Congrats and welcome DaisyAngel

Oh awesome Seagersbaby!

Sag76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sag76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:35am
wow awesome segars!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:21am
wow cool & congrats segars! 

[/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 11:28am
Don't forget, the main forum is here.

August 2013

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:06pm
the welcome bit said there are two forums - one public and private?  are you guys using the private forum? 

[/URL]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2012 at 10:10pm
The one you've posted in here, was to welcome us all.

Then there is the one I linked above. That is the main one and it's public.

We do have a private forum though too if you want to join. Just private message me and I'll give you the password and also, some of us are in a secret FB group too if you are interested. That info is in the private forum.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaisyAngel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2012 at 4:15pm
Oh I see thanks - there has been a few changes since the last time I used the forums, last time we didn't have private forums, just the main one, then my due march 09 group moved into secret facebook group which is still strongly going which is great - and nice that it is private too :) 

If you can please send me the password etc would be great - thank you 

[/URL]
Alice333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alice333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2013 at 11:12pm
Hi I'm due 25th August 2013 - very exciting but also we are on edge, as I had a miscarriage in August 2012. This will be our first baby :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seagersbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2013 at 6:37am
Can i have the password too please :) and the link to the fb page if possible?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote escadachic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2013 at 10:06am
Have private messaged you about that Seagersbaby

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>