FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome September 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome September 2013 Babies
    Posted: 31 December 2012 at 8:14am
Welcome to the Due in September 2013 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

Séraphine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Séraphine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:37am
Thank you Skiltz
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:32am
I tested yesterday morning just to make sure i can have a big night on the cocktails... Turns out I couldn't!
Due 12 September going by my last period.

Edited by sem - 01 January 2013 at 10:32am
Here we go again, another baby on it's way!
Kyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by sem sem wrote:

I tested yesterday morning just to make sure i can have a big night on the cocktails... Turns out I couldn't!
Due 12 September going by my last period.

Hehe thats why I tested on xmas eve. Iv had to say no to alot of drinks and try explain why with out telling anyone.
I wont be telling till about 14weeks
Mrs Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mrs Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2013 at 8:34pm
Ha ha, at New Years I told my friends I had a feminine problem and couldn't drink... I think it helped that I was drinking cranberry juice . The frequent toilet trips added to the confusion.

Edited by Mrs Mac - 03 January 2013 at 8:49pm

Jan '13
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 8:24am
We ended up telling a couple of close friends who we celebrated new years with.
Tell me about frequent toilet trips, I am getting up at least twice a night at the moment!
babygiraffe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babygiraffe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:11am
Hi there, I got a BFP just before NY Eve - same as someone else on here, was a bit suspect I was UTD so figured I'd better test before I carried on the Xmas/New Year festivities and what do you know This is No. 2 for us and we are due September 12. Yay, so excited! We had 3 m/c before we conceived our daughter so I am crossing my fingers and toes this all goes to plan. Had hcg bloods taken yesterday, repeat on Monday so hopefully it all looks normal!
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:49am
Congrats to all the new and coming set mummas! My girls a sept 2010, great month to have babes :-P

CHEM 6/12+
Kyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by sem sem wrote:

We ended up telling a couple of close friends who we celebrated new years with.
Tell me about frequent toilet trips, I am getting up at least twice a night at the moment!

See, this is worrying me - I'm not having more frequent toilet trips at all! Im wondering if my pelvic floor is stronger then it used to be?

I have a scan next week. Not to see the baby though (gutted). its for a giant lump in my boob. I get out of a mamogram cos im up the duff and get a scan instead. Yay - no squashed preggy boob!
Mrs Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 4:44pm
People's bodies react so differently to pregnancy, I wouldn't worry about not getting the toilet trips. I have some friends who had their first children about the same time as I did and we all got different symptoms, the only thing we all had in common was the increasing belly, and even then some of us got far bigger than others!

Good luck with the boob scan, hope it's nothing. Squashed preggy boob sounds horribly uncomfortable.

Jan '13
beck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 5:42pm
Hi - can i join too? found out on xmas eve that i was preg after 2 years of ttc #2. due approx 1st sept
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 9:54pm
babygiraffe - I also got my BFP on a NY eve and am due on the 12th with our second Smile

Thanks Nic! I too think September is a nice time. Not pregnant over summer and not too far away from Spring and the warmer weather. 

Edited by sem - 04 January 2013 at 9:55pm
Mrs Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:18am
Not being hugely pregnant over summer will be nice, my son was born 31 Jan. I was one of the only people who was glad last summer was cold and wet!

Jan '13
bobo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bobo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:51am
My first was a November baby and that was quite good timing, but I reckon sept might be even better :-) called my midwife already - feel a bit weird doing it so soon, but I didn't want her to get booked up!
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 11:55am
My first was also a November baby which was nice but yes I agree September might even be better weather wise. 
I've contacted my mw too as I really liked her and want to use her again. 

We just told my parents this morning via Skype. My Mum was stoked my Dad is sulking lol
Mrs Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:28pm
We'll tell our parents after the 6wk scan so we have a better idea of when I'm due and that everything is going as planned.

I've had a chat with my midwife too, I know what you mean about not wanting them to get booked up!

Jan '13
bobo1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:49pm
I'm planning to wait until after the 12 week scan before telling. It's hard though! That's why groups like this help!
Kyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 8:49am
Got any symptomns yet ladies? or is everyone feeling as per usual?
Im abit bloated looking. Im an early shower and i get really big. Look full term at 6 months.
So i went out yesterday and brought some new bigger tshirts because all my 'skinny' clothes are just abit unflattering at the moment.
sem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 9:24am
Good Morning,
no symptoms yet for me. I got quite sick last time which started at around 5/6 weeks. I really really hope I can avoid it this time. I have started taking the Blackmores Morning Sickness Formula pills (which are B6 and Ginger) and am hoping they will at least help to reduce the nausea and vomiting a little bit.
I have also inquired about acupuncture but am waiting to hear back from them. 

Is anybody else loosing weight? I've been loosing a couple of hundred grams a day, the same happened last time and I ended up loosing about 8kg in 2 weeks due to severe nausea and vomiting. I just hope this is not a sign of things to come.
Mrs Mac View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs Mac Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2013 at 3:35pm
I showed fairly early last time, I'm picking my clothes carefully to hide my tummy. I feel a bit bloated, but my husband assures me it's my imagination

I had morning sickness 8-20 weeks last time, and I'm a bit nervous about it coming again. I've put on a little bit of weight over Christmas, but I dropped so much last time with morning sickness that I'm calling it my buffer zone!

Jan '13
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 26>