FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome October 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>
Author
shadyrebex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadyrebex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:41pm
Feilding is the best small town! Love Feilding.

Morning sickness has turned itself up a notch, damn it. I had that breathless sensation all of yesterday and the day before, too, and don't remember having that first time round.

Pregnancy; wonderful and awful at the same time.
Sponsored Links

ACT2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACT2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 7:59pm
Hi ladies

Excited to be expecting our second baby around the beg Oct. I have a scan on the 15th to confirm dates.

Would like to be part of the private forum too :-)
MjandBj View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MjandBj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 8:47pm
Hi shadyrebex

im in feilding too!

had the worst morning sickness today. and have just realise how highten my sense of smell is. Also cant stop eating!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadyrebex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:14pm
Oh no, sorry MjandBj I used to live in Feilding and hopefully will again one day but am in Auckland now. My parents are on a farm north of Feilding (just past Kimbolton) so we're down all the time. Feilding is the perfect small town!

Yeah, the unrelenting nausea is the worst. I was pacing round the house today thinking there was a chemical spill from all the weird smells! I hope it doesn't get as bad a s last time - I spent a month just lying flat on the couch and didn't get better till about 16 weeks. Am DREADING it!
MjandBj View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MjandBj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:16pm
Oh no now im scared. We were out with friend of my partner tonight and the smell of smokes just about make me sick

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadyrebex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2013 at 10:40pm
Don't worry about it - that's a good reaction, anything bad for the baby will make you wanna spew. Coffee and tea even make me feel sick.

I'm sure you won't be as bad as I was...and I hope I'm not as bad this time around!
Rachie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rachie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:41am

ACT2010 -    Beginning Oct - Dates to come   #2

1st October
Shadyrebex   #2

2nd October
Jo (Hannah-b)#1
MjandBj       #1

7th October
Snabies        #2

9th October
Rachie123    #1

10th October
Julietta        #1

MjandBj - Midwife - 14 February
Jo (Hannah-b) - Midwife - 14 February
ACT2010 - Dating scan - 15 February
Snabies - Midwife - 19 February
Rachie123 - Midwife - 19 March

Edited by Rachie123 - 02 February 2013 at 2:42pm
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012
Rachie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:46am
Hee hee, let me know if there is anything missing or if I have made any errors! :)

Exciting to see some new ladies join the thread. What's in the water in Fielding!?

My cramping has subsided quite a bit which is nice. Only a few instances of feeling nauseas, including feeling like puking in the middle of town. But not to the degree it sounds like some of you are getting. I think you guys are a week ahead so that might be something to look forward to...

I wonder what the story is with the private forum? Not sure if someone needs to make it and pass around the password or whether it will appear. What are your thoughts about having a private secret facebook group once more Oct ladies start trickling in?

Hope you all have a lovely day :D
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012
MjandBj View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MjandBj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 10:10am
Like the facebook idea. !
hannah-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannah-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:34pm
My first midwife appointment is on the 14th Feb as well!

I've got hardly any symptoms just a cold and the sense of smell! I can smell toast burning at work even tho I work on another level of the building, its crazy!

Are you guys all keeping it a secret at the moment? So far only hubby, dr and midwife know and I think I'll tell my mum next week when i'm 6 weeks, and then everyone else when I get to 12 weeks. I'm pretty sure that people are guessing tho since I'm off the wine and that is so unlike me.
hannah-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hannah-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:35pm
^ Somehow Ive managed to change to my actual username :) I was under Jo
Julietta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julietta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:17pm
Hi girls,

Hope you're all doing well! I am a bit down, since yesterday have had light pink spotting - the Dr says it could be normal, could turn into a miscarriage    Has anyone else experienced this before? It hasn't become worse over 24 hours, but it hasn't gone away either...
Rachie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:36pm
Hey Julietta, it could be implantation bleeding especially since you are so early. If is light pink spotting I would try not to stress, it is fairly common chic. When was your period due?

http://www.babycentre.co.uk/a3081/vaginal-spotting-or-bleeding-in-pregnancy
http://www.americanpregnancy.org/gettingpregnant/pregnancyfaq.htm
http://www.parenting.com/article/when-spotting-is-normal

Hope these links will ease your tensions xoxoxo

Hannah-b - Do you want me to change "Jo" to Hannah-b?

Edited by Rachie123 - 02 February 2013 at 2:36pm
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012
Julietta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julietta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:40pm
Thank you Rachie! AF was due Thursday just been.. fingers crossed!
MjandBj View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MjandBj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 4:59pm
Hi hannah,

We havent told many, ive told two of my close friends ( one to get midwive advice and the other is preg too we are about a week part). My man had to tell someone so he shared with his best friend/bestman at our wedding, and we decides to tell our parents. As for therest of the world they can find out at 12 weeks. :-)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadyrebex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 5:34pm
Julietta I had a tiny bit of implantation bleeding three days after I got my positive test and maybe around when my period was due. Definitely sounds like it could be implantation bleeding to me. You poor thing, it's awful having to worry.
Snabies View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snabies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 February 2013 at 9:06pm
Julietta like the other girls said, hope its implantation. Guess all you can do is wait :( hugs and hopefully it turns out to be nothing!!

Rachie the list looks great!!

We have told both sets of parents and 1 best friend each. Feels good being abe to tell someone, kinda takes the urge away to tell everyone else. Will tell everyone else after 12 week scan.

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and the ms isnt too bad :)

Hanger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:23am
Hi everyone just got my BFP at 12 DPO!!

FF says I'm due 15th October.

Really excited to be joining you all :D

Julietta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julietta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:58am
Yay hangar glad to see you here!!! Congratulations!!!

My bleeding is getting worse with cramping to go with it so not much hope over here. I had my HCG level done yesterday and will go again tomorrow to see if it's up or down - but have pretty much accepted that it's not our time yet. So sad

I will let you know how I get on though x
Rachie123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachie123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:08am
Oh no Julietta, I'm so sorry to hear this. I really hope there's still a chance.   ** HUGS ** OH hun, I am so sorry :( Try not to get too upset until you know for sure - the unknown is horrible. Private msg me if you need to talk, I know what it's like to go through this xoxo

Welcome Hanger! I will update the list. Is this your first baby?

I'm not getting any morning sickness but I'm having acne breakouts and massive mood swings. My poor partner!

Edited by Rachie123 - 03 February 2013 at 10:11am
TCC since December 2011
Angel Baby Sept 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>