FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWelcome December 2013 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Welcome December 2013 Babies
    Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:23pm
Welcome to the Due in December 2013 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:29pm
Hi
I have just found out that after 16 months we have finally conceived. My estimated due date is 2nd December.
I would love to be apart of the private forum.

cat23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2013 at 8:04pm
I have just found out I am pregnant with my first baby and would love to link in with the private group if possible!
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2013 at 10:17pm
Hi guest, welcome and congrats.
I'm not sure how to setup a private forum but I can give it a go on Tuesday when I'm back at my computer (using phone right now).
When are you due?

cat23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cat23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:50pm
Hi, I am Cat. I managed to log in properly this time!
I only found out yesterday and am due December 8th so pretty close to you! Looks like we may be the first of the December group!
OctoberStory12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OctoberStory12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 7:06pm
Hi, found out I'm pregnant last week. Its my first pregnancy & I'd love to join the private group too. Due December 6th :).
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 8:15pm
Welcome OctoberStory12 when the private forum is set up I'll send you the password.

Edited by skiltz - 04 April 2013 at 9:27pm
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:27pm
Will setup private group now.....
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2013 at 9:36pm
Hello Mums to BE!

I've created a private forum which can be found on the forum homepage down the bottom under "Private Forums". I will PM you all with the password, if you have any question please let me know.

Thanks,

google View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote google Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 3:39pm
Hello, found out I'm pregnant due in dec 2013 would I be able to access the private part? Thanks

Edited by google - 05 April 2013 at 11:23pm
Babybean2013 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babybean2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2013 at 10:20pm
Hi Everyone, my first baby is due 4th December and I'd love to join the private forum too. Thanks :)
Coral112797 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coral112797 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2013 at 5:55pm
Hi found out on Friday we are expecting :)
We are pretty excited as we thought it would be awhile. We decided not to do another depo vera injection in December and were told it would take at least a year.

punkpixie14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote punkpixie14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2013 at 5:35am
HI again

I didn't notice before but the page has my forum name Coral112797 im actually punkpixie14 so the message that blondie23 sent I received the email to say I had a message but I cant get into it :( so would you please sent it to me again.

thanks Coral

Kayday View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2013 at 8:15am
Hi! We are expecting our first baby too, due 21.12.13. Would love to be part of a private group, be awesome to share the journey especially when we cant tell anyone just yet, exciting times
Lanata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lanata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 4:29pm
Just got my BFP! Should be due 5th December
Could I join the private forum too?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babybean2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:46pm
Sorry for my ignorance but could someone explain BFP for me? I have seen it on other forums too, and assume it is something to do with a positive pregnancy test but can't figure out the acronym! Thanks
Lanata View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lanata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:53pm
Big fat positive :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babybean2013 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2013 at 5:57pm
Ah, thank you, and congrats!!! I'm due on 4th Dec
Amy113114 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy113114 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2013 at 7:17am
Hi everyone. Congratulations to everyone due. I just found out last week I'm due 13 dec! First time Pregnant, been trying for a year. Very excited. First time on here but would love to join the private forum :)
EmmaF View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EmmaF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2013 at 2:53pm
Hi everyone,

Found out the other day that we are pregnant with number two. Did a test really early as I just "felt" pregnant and got a positive. :) Very happy as we had a missed miscarriage a couple of months ago. Would love to join the private forum. Due 14th December.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>