FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: February 2014 Babies
    Posted: 05 June 2013 at 8:44am
Welcome to the Due in February 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

marti12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marti12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 10:16am
Oh so this is where we post :) the other one was just a topic in the January 2014 forum. Yay I'm the first :) so again....I'm due on the feb 2nd with baby#2. Our son is 13 months today.
avidkeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avidkeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 10:55am
Hey everyone, I am joining here now, just found out today, all going well Ill be due on the 12th Feb. this is my first
2mums can't wait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2mums can't wait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 2:13pm
Yay!! I have been hanging out for this thread! I'm due 2Feb. Can someone plz send me the private thread password.

Hi marti, we are date buddies

Congratulations avidkeo. I've been lurking in the 2ww thread and was wondering how you were going.

Edited by 2mums can't wait - 05 June 2013 at 2:14pm
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/411a4f
kraid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kraid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 2:21pm
yay a thread :)could i please get the details to the private thread , due date is the 4th feb till 12 week scan changes it lol, pretty sure it will be more like the 11th as i have longer cycles and pretty sure when ovulation happened
avidkeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avidkeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 2:52pm
Hi Kraid, and 2 mums! Thanks!! yep got the good news today - im hoping it stays that way..., I would love the details to the private thread if that ok please.
Starfish9 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starfish9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:35pm
Did the other one get deleted? My due date was 28 Jan and now is maybe 4 feb or 11 feb but am waiting for a scan on monday to know for sure. Would also like the password for the private group too please.
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Starfish9 Starfish9 wrote:

Did the other one get deleted?

Not it's still there. Just not in the right place :) Will create a private forum and let you all know the password.

Thanks!
marti12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marti12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 8:39pm
Congrats avidkeo :)
Hi 2mums, nice to have a due date buddy :) I have a dating scan on the 13th :)
2mums can't wait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2mums can't wait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 8:57pm
Exciting about the scan. Our date is pretty accurate because we had IUI in the day I ovulated (mothers day!!!). I have another blood test tomorrow and then a scan on 17th. Cannot wait for the scan, supposedly should have heart beat by then FX
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/411a4f
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 9:30pm
Hi ladies! Very happy to be able to join you in here.
Im pregnant with our #3, due Feb 15th

ETA can I get the password too please!

Edited by Keleho - 06 June 2013 at 11:20am
Fingersxd4#2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 10:53pm
I tested tonight and got a faint pos.

Will be due 13th.

This would be my second DD is 10months

Could I also get the password :)
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Dec 11 - Found out I was UTD
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
May 14 - Early Miscarriage from final round of 50mg Clomid
Dec 14 - Miscarriage at 8.5weeks from 100mg Clomid
Ursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:18am
Hi ladies! I am due 9th Feb, and this will be our 2nd. We have a 19month old daughter. I look forward to getting to know you all. February is an awesome month (my bday is on the 3rd) xxxx
Ursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:19am
Ps .. Can I please have the private password :)
Ursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:26am
I also wrote in the other thread, but am assuming this is the proper formal 'Feb 2014' thread to use now, so sorry if your reading my posts twice!
shanazel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanazel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:27am
Hey ladies, I am due the 10th feb, we have a daughter who is almost 19months and are super excited to add to our little family. Looking forward to getting to know you all and your little one :-) Can I have the private password? :)
brige01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brige01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:56am
Hi Ladies, posted on the other one just came back to check and found this one. I think we are due 12th of Feb with num 2 have a 12 month old lil girl. I have dating scan on 18th.

Anyone else hit with morning sickness already, I am really struggling this time, worse and much earlier than last pregnancy was really hoping for the opposite!
Ursie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ursie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 11:59am
Brige01 - I have MS already too! And a terrible cold to go along with it, rubbish!!! Last time I didn't get sick until about 6weeks, but this time it was almost straight away
brige01 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brige01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 12:13pm
Can I have private password too please?
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 1:24pm
Brige01 and LillyLooLoo: I've been feeling seedy already as well - tired and nauseas - though I'm hoping its just cold/flu and lack of sleep, seems far too early to be getting it!
Both other times I felt fine until 5 weeks, then started throwing up all day and didn't stop until 18-20 weeks. Really hoping I don't get that this time round!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>