FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFebruary 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:02pm
Admin - are you sending passwords or can those already in the group pass it on?
Sponsored Links

tazbell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tazbell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:38pm
I haven't had a password yet :)
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Keleho Keleho wrote:

Admin - are you sending passwords or can those already in the group pass it on?

Feel free to pass it on :)

I have PM'd everyone now so shouldn't be any outstanding.
mousey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mousey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 11:01am
Hiya, I haven't received password yet? Thanks Mousey
Kathryn118539 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn118539 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 2:59pm
Sorry but I haven't received the password either.
Thanks,
Kat
Fantail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fantail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 3:56pm
I haven't received the password either   
Keleho View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keleho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:01pm
Sorry ladies! I cant even access my inbox to forward it on to you and Ive forgotten it myself (its automatically logged in for me now). Is someone else able to message the new ladies?
kcln84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcln84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2013 at 4:49pm
Hi - have just PM'd the password to Mousey, Kathryn & Fantail.
Cheers,
Casey.
homebyninethirty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote homebyninethirty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2013 at 5:04am
Could someone PM me the password too please? Thanks!
MrsMc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrsMc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 7:59pm
could I please have the password too?
Katchafire View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katchafire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2013 at 11:43pm
HI everyone I am 22 and a kiwi in Aus, my partner does FIFO. We are 5 weeks tomorrow and I have been stressed thinking about everything so I am trying to focus and not stress. It is hard to keep the mask of normality up when I am stressed, nauseas and so exhausted. How does everyone deal with stress? I don't like the unknown and we have allot to think about like what country we will be in etc. I also have a few questions; what do you recommend for rubbing on your belly? Palmers cocoa for stretch marks or bio oil? Also we are thinking of going to Bali for a holiday possibly our last one just us two. I would be very careful with what and where I ate, only drink out of sealed bottles etc. Did anyone go on holiday in your first trimester? I will see what the doctor advises tomorrow as I wouldn't want to do it if it was dangerous or run a large risk of getting Bali belly - anything that could be detrimental to the baby. I could so deal with the break and time with my partner though. This all sounds negative - don't worry we're very happy and excited. x
Anna118368 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna118368 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2013 at 1:31pm
Hi, I am based in Australia too at the moment. 6 weeks today with first pregnancy. Could I please have private password?
Thanks
kcln84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kcln84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2013 at 2:41pm
Have sent password for private group to Anna118368 and MrsMc.
ellekait View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellekait Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2013 at 4:30pm
add me to the private group please send me the password thanks.
JayTee View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayTee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 2:01pm
Hi everyone - just found out that we are expecting our first. Super excited!!! Can I please be added to the private group, and the password? Thanks
kcln84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcln84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:21pm
Hi Ladies - I'm not actually the admin on this page, just a fellow Feb due'er, but they don't seem to be issuing passwords. So I'll PM you both the password I was given.

Admins, can you pls help to take up this role again, I do have a full time job ;-)
rubyrose View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubyrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2013 at 9:26pm
Hi all,
expecting our second baby Feb 20th. I'd love the password for the private group.

jsb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2013 at 3:15pm
Hi girls, we are due early feb with our first very excited. Could I please have the private password
Thanks
Nicole119923 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole119923 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:43pm
We've just found out we're pregnant with our first and due on 15 Feb (pending confirmation from our scan later)

Right now I'm feeling a little daunted by it all.

Could someone send me the password for the private forums?
Isabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:33pm
Opps another here who posted in the other thread. Due early feb here with our 2nd. Dd is 2 years and another feb baby. I swore not to be pregnant through summer again!! :) can I have the password please?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>