FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNEW! Waiting for Ovulation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>
Author
Jessaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:08am
Feeling incredibly bleh today. 3 friends have had their babies this week with another 3 announcing they are pregnant and another finding out the sex of her baby. 2 more friends are due to pop any minute now. Happy for them but incredibly jealous! Also, my best friend finishes her pill in a week and her and partner are going to try for number 3. For other 2 she fell preg the same month she finished the pill. Its not been long enough to raise concern about anything but it still sucks! And I am terrified DF would change his mind about babies etc if it takes over a year because of his age. :(

Rant over.
Sponsored Links

brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:10am
awwww Jess that sounds rough!!! Im sorry its all happening at once withy our friends! Its totally normal to feel like that especially when we have all being TTC for long periods and they just go off a pill and boom! God it really does piss you off! But hey, we will all get there hopefully sooner then later and when we do get our BFPs our babies will be that much more precious to us and we have tried so hard to get them xx
PCOS, 5 rounds of Clomid. 1 round of Letrozole 5mg & metformin
Puregon injections Aug & sep 2013
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
When is it going to happen for us?
Jessaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:28am
Yeah I know what you mean, just one of those days though lol

Other thing I find incredibly frustrating is my step daughters Mother (who is off the rails) has recently decided that she doesn't want to see her any more, poor girl is heartbroken and it just makes me so angry that a parent can just do that to their child! She hasnt had custody for 8 years (tay is 10) and has never had custody of her 5yo son but still wants to see him. She didnt show up to 10y/o school production last night which she promised to turn up to and then called her a liar saying she had never been told she was in anything like that! The fact that women like her can get preg and have children they dont even want really really winds me up.

Ok maybe my rant wasnt over... lol
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 11:30am
awwww that is so horrible, that poor wee girl! She would have been crushed! At least she has you! Some people should NOT be aloud to have children!
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 1:25pm
It's SOOO hard hearing about all the other pregnancies, Jess. I totally understand. I just keep telling myself (when the spiteful feelings bubble to the surface) that I'd want my friends to be happy for me if the tables were turned. And then I put my best attempt at a happy face that I can muster.

AFM, darker line on my opk today, but still not positive! CD 18 already (I think!). No idea what this body of mine is up to. Hopefully it's taking it's sweet ol' time to pick out the most perfect egg possible :-)
Monkeydee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeydee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:11pm
Gosh I just get so sick of waiting, arghhh wait for Ov then tww wait arghhh where is my patience lol!
TTC since December 2012,
Unexplained
Rainbow baby due May 18 :)
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2013 at 5:14pm
Monkey! I'm totally with you on that one. It's driving me crazy - consumes my mind. Must find a new hobby to distract myself
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 1:36pm
looks like im tentatively back to CD1 as im pretty sure its too heavy to be implantation ..7 day LP Cry might be time to get some answers/tests!

edited to update:

well didnt go red full force so maybe a 8day LP? TMI but going red now when wipe, cycle did something similar last cycle so still sure its AF coming...

Edited by ALittleLoopy - 14 July 2013 at 11:38am

CHEM 6/12+
Jessaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:24am
Ahhh school holidays are already driving me nuts... Funny that we want more children LOL According to FF I'm going to be ov this w.e which is the only time over next two weeks that I'm going to be out of town and away from DF!! Gruff.
nerv0usmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:31am
Hi ladies,
I think this is the last cycle we will try before we call it quits until after the wedding. If we succeed baby would be due late april and we get married the following feb and DF does not want a young baby at the wedding as that would just add too much stress being heavily preg/having young baby and getting the last of the wedding organised. Which is fair enough. The pre-seed lube can you buy it in shops? Or only online? I want to get some of that this month and just go at it like rabbits
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:12am
Hey Nervous,

have a look on the baby4you.co.nz they sell it. It is amazing lol it really makes baby making fun as it says on the packet haha!

Good luck x
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:15am
Do you need both the fertile and non fertile days one or would it be ok just using the fertile?
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:18am
I just use the fertile days one and it is fine the only thing is having to put it up there when your getting in the moment, but hey when you have been trying for a long time you will do anything, DP and I just laugh lol
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:30am
Lol I can imagine it could be a mood killer. Might talk to df and say this month just go at it like rabbits and if it doesnt work try preseed + rabbiting next month then no more
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:32am
hahaha it so is! Do it sounds like a good plan
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
Jessaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:51pm
Gah waiting to ov sucks more than waiting to test. we don't really have a game plan this month so to speak - have had a few curve balls thrown at us! I feel like iv been miss emo pants every time I have been on here lately!
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:28pm
Our pharmacy sells preseed, but that's cause I had them order it in :-)

Jess, I agree... waiting for OV is worse than the TWW to test. I'm on CD 45 now. GRRRRR.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:30pm
Wow a.girl!! Do you know why your cycle is so long?

a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:07pm
yup... it's my first cycle after a miscarriage :-( Not fun waiting for my body to catch up. I had a funny crampy/spotting thing about 25 days ago, so not sure if it was AF or not. Either way, it's 25 or 45 days. I'm sure I've lined the pockets of the company making OV test strips. Ha Ha! Been testing for about a month straight!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:12pm
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Doesn't the body work in interesting ways?

If it gives you any hope I had a miscarriage fathers day sept 2008 and then fell preg in nov 08 and carried to term :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213>