FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNEW! Waiting for Ovulation thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
Author
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:17pm
Thanks, Jess! That does make me feel better. I wish I weren't on school holidays now because it makes this waiting that much more difficult!
Sponsored Links

nerv0usmama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nerv0usmama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 1:46pm
Fark me the sides of my boobs are sore. Feel like they are bruised
Glag2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glag2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:47pm
Hi Ladies, I'm new here. I have two beautiful girls and we are trying for our third. My gyny had me on 5 days of provera to induce a period and to hopefully get me to ovulate,as I havn't had a period in nearly 3 years, but I didn't ov so now taking a 7 day course of provera and will start clomid once bleeding starts. Have been lurking in the forums for a few months now so thought I might join in [:)]
Fingersxd4#2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fingersxd4#2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:07am
How did your first round go Glag2?
Jun 08 - TTC #1
Dec 11 - Found out I was UTD
Jul 12 - DD was born
Jan 13 - TTC #2
May 14 - Early Miscarriage from final round of 50mg Clomid
Dec 14 - Miscarriage at 8.5weeks from 100mg Clomid
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2014 at 2:22pm
Right Oh...I am back in here ladies. Onto 2nd month of TTC..lets hope lucky number 2 is it!

I am on cd1 today!...I am predicted to O on cd16, 17 or 18. which works out to be on Jan 24,25 or 26th. Who else will be ovulating on these dates?

Having bad cramps today arrrrg hate it...had to start the painkillers early this morning and my flow started earlier in night around 4am.

Baby #3 Yay!

Jessaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2015 at 11:13pm
Hi guys I'm dominating the threads a bit sorry haha so I feel like I fit into this group the best as we are currently TTC however because 7 month old is still exclusively breastfed, iv not yet had a period thus have no frigging idea where to start with figuring out when I'll be ovulating!! Grr! !! Has anybody here managed to get UTD while BF before?? I'm going to order OPKS etc again but wouldn't even know when I should take them!
Mushroom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mushroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2015 at 8:56am
Hey Jessaroo :) If you haven't had a period yet, then you haven't been ovulating. However, the first time you ovulate will be before you get your first period (most likely), so no real warning! For me, I found that I go AF back at around the 7 mth mark, with my son starting on apple puree etc as he happily explored the world of solid foods.

I've found personally that tracking my temperature first thing in the morning has helped know when I have been ovulating or not - when my hormones are in flux my temp bounces around everywhere, but before I ovulate they settle down to nice constant lower temps (for me around the 36.4 deg mark), and after ov are higher at 36.7/8 deg.

I've known two people who have gotten pregnant while exclusively breastfeeding, so I know it does happen! But no idea what the odds of ovulation are. All I know is that if you ovulate you have to either get preggers or get AF - you can't ovulate without anything else happening.
Me: 35, PCOS, endo, DH: 34, severe MFI
6+ yrs TTC#2
M/C 2012, clomid 2013, IVM 2014, IVF 2015, M/C 2015
2016 FET#1- BFP - MMC - Emergency D&C
FET#2 - BFN
Jul 16 - stage 3 endo removed.
Oct 16 BFP
Nov_12_Bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nov_12_Bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 12:56pm
Hi all,
Not sure if I am in the right post but hoping someone can share their experience or guidance. We are TTC #2 but had an early miscarriage. We conceived first go using my period app tracker, observing CM and feeling abdominal cramping.

Having always been regular I am not sure what impact an early miscarriage ca’n have on a cycle, so counting the first day of my miscarriage bleeding as Day 1, I started using ovulation tests from Day 12 of this "cycle". I finally got my positive LH surge on Day 16 (18/05)and Day 17 (19/05). We only DTD on the positive days and about a week before so wondering if this would have been enough? Based on google searches, they suggest to DTD from day of positive surge and every day for 2-3 days! Would love to hear your stories or any advice going forward with our TTC journey!
Bonnie7725 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2016 at 11:18am
I am CD17 today. Yesterdays OPK test - CD16 looked lighter than CD15. Does this possibly mean I ovulated already? I can't figure out how to upload the pics to show you.

Try this link http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=560284

I am so confused as to whether I've even ovulated or not.
AJBird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AJBird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 10:14am
I can finally post in here! I'm CD1 today and after some crazy cycles I have been put on Metformin to help me ovulate after being diagnosed with a mild case of PCOS. So I'm hoping I ovulate this cycle as my last cycle was a normal 27 days, yay!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2016 at 5:17pm
Hi AJ. I'm CD 1 today so a few weeks behind you. How's it all going?
Julzaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julzaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2016 at 7:43pm
Hi all!!!! I'm CD4 and now on the TTC wagon but now need to wait and see when I ovulate as I have been on contraception for about 5/6 years!!! How is everyone else doing???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonnie7725 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2016 at 5:01pm
Hi there. I don't think many people are on this thread but you and I! I'm CD 24 at the moment and this will be our 4th month ttc. Month 1 fail. Month 2 fail. Month 3 fever and ended up in hospital FAIL! Haha. I'm having blood tests to check for ovulation and I use OPK kits and I take my temp. Such a lot of work to have a fail each time. What state are you at??
green.turtle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green.turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2016 at 7:22pm
Hey ladies - I'm here too! Stopped the pill a couple of months ago... and no AF so far so I'm currently just waiting for my body to get into some type of rhythm again
Julzaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julzaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2016 at 10:46pm
Yay glad to not be in here alone!!

I've pretty much stopped the pill so now it's just a waiting game I guess. I was living in a bubble that the minute I come off contraception I will fall pregnant immediately but now I have a feeling it will be a bit of a wait.......if only I knew that contraception would do this!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green.turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2016 at 9:33pm
Tell me about it! I've had friends that fell pregnant straight away... but clearly that's not happening for me. I just hope that my AF comes back eventually...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green.turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2016 at 9:35pm
Is this your first one?
Julzaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julzaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2016 at 10:04pm
No not first. My daughter is 7 (from previous relationship) but my next baby will be my partners first :-). You?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote green.turtle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2016 at 10:41pm
Oh awesome, so you kinda get the best of both worlds with it still being new and exciting for you guys! It will be our first
Julzaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julzaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2016 at 10:54pm
Haha yeah. I didn't think I would have anymore after my daughter but my partner wants to spread his seed so I better let him spawn. So yeah it feels like it will be all brand new because it's been ages for me!!!

As for you it will be brand brand new!!!! So fingers crossed for the both of us!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>