FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGender swaying - Boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:36pm
LOL no I used a online calendar thing. Highly accurate like this lol http://www.essentialmums.co.nz/tools/ovulation-calculator
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
Sponsored Links

alanarenee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanarenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 10:07pm
Hi am new to these forums. Just wondered if anyone has tried the gender swaying tips/diets for a girl and been successful? I am hoping for a girl this time but not sure if its worth a try or not as the diet seems a bit hard? Any other help or websites I could look at? Thanks
miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2013 at 10:13pm
We're 'trying' for a girl - the diet is hard though so we're pretty light on the diet side and relying on timing more than anything. I have a lot of friends that got their girls just based on timing. With that though - the path seems rather long to getting pregnant because we've been trying over a year now, with nothing (though this month looks more promising than any other - might have just jinxed myself!) .. I tend to follow Ingender.com for the most part for swaying info etc.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanarenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2013 at 7:58pm
thanks for that miss_bling! i will be looking at ingender.com tonight.
Good luck for your girl swaying
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2013 at 1:21pm
we tried for a girl and got one, main thing we did was LOTS of Bding was told the more often they are refreshed/released the more girl spermies...worked for us

CHEM 6/12+

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanarenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2013 at 3:21pm
Loopy did you stop before ovulation or just Bd the whole way through? Some sites say to stop 2-3 days before and others say not to worry about the timing?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2013 at 3:49pm
we're stopping 2 days before and getting no where...gah!! this month we're trying the lots of BD'ing - I'd also heard that helps with getting a girl :) We'll still stop 2 days before OV - luckily my OV is very predictable so fingers crossed... I've heard getting a girl can be a slow process

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanarenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 1:57pm
the SMEP idea looks good with lots of BD'ing but i dont test for OV as mine is pretty predictable too however in the SMEP instructions it says to BD 3 days in a row once OV+ then stop for a day then BD once more - does anyone know if the day you have a break is meant to be when you actually ovulate? or do i have it wrong?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 2:26pm
I'm not sure - but if you pop into the Charting Girls page there's lots of SMEP experts in there that probably can answer that :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alanarenee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:45pm
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 1:27pm
Oh hello, I'm sorry your baby had such a problem! Hormones during infancy are critical for development, with testosterone, for instance, playing a key role in the growth of male reproductive organs. But what factors influence a baby's hormone levels have been uncertain. Now, new research finds the environment a child grows up in is more important than their genes for determining testosterone levels. Cryptorchidism is corrected early to obviate concerns about cancer developing in later adulthood and to prevent testicular torsion. For secondary hypogonadism, any underlying pituitary or hypothalamic disorder is treated. Overall, the goal is to provide androgen replacement starting with a low dose and progressively increasing the dose.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 4:32pm
Oh, Amanda, I also read this post today. You have given useful advice. Indeed, an insufficient amount of this hormone in boys in infancy can turn into big problems in the future. Therefore, of course, this condition must be corrected. I have nothing to add to your answer. I will only say that there are many different diagnoses in which a deficiency of testosterone in infancy is detected. And any recommendations can be given based on the specific diagnosis. And the destination can be completely different!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12