FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGender swaying - Boy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ALittleLoopy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gender swaying - Boy
    Posted: 12 June 2013 at 10:38am
Hi everyone, we are hoping very much for a boy this time, well be happy with any healthy baby but if we can try to sway for a boy whats the harm...

Anyone tried swaying for a boy?
What did you do?

Read this which was full of info and ideas but has anyone tried these? http://www.fertilitymomma.com/page12.htm
TMI ....Thinking of using Ph strips also....aiming for alkalinity obviously as im sure i was more acidic with DD

TIA!

Edited by ALittleLoopy - 12 June 2013 at 10:47am

CHEM 6/12+
Sponsored Links

epictraveller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote epictraveller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:02am
Wow there is a lot of stuff there!! I'm pretty keen on a boy first as well but haven't actually done anything to help it along!

Angel babies April 2013, Nov 2013

IVF #1 Nov 2013-CP
IVF #2 May 2014-BFN
IVF #3 Feb 2015-BFN
DS Jun 2015-BFN
Oct 16 -Natural BFP!

TTC #2
Nellennium View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2013 at 11:51am
I'm also hoping for a boy

I eat mostly 'boy' foods at the moment anyway, so that's handy!

Didn't know about those pH strips you can get though, thanks

I love looking at the Chinese prediction calculator, although I'm hoping it's not that accurate because otherwise the chances of me conceiving a boy this year are very slim! (December only?!!!)

http://www.babycenter.com/chinese-gender-predictor

Also the moon phases are not in my favour either

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2013 at 4:44pm
hahah nell the ONLY old wives tale that was wrong for me with DD was the chinese calendar Wink

We tried to sway a girl sort of, wasnt going to hard out but lots of bonking/releases from DH can encourage a girl including Bding right up to ovulation ...i also did the position thing and the "pump an dump" hahaha and when i think back i was eating alot of the girl things so seemed to work for us ....Dh is more keen to let things be but wants a boy aswell at the same time so not sure if well just be going for it and luck of the draw or try the simpler things

CHEM 6/12+
HelloYellow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2013 at 5:22pm
That was a good read. Glad I do most of that. May need to swap my coffees for green tea...

Lovebeingamummy View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lovebeingamummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2013 at 8:06pm
Interesting theories there! We BD the day I got a positive OPK and conceived a boy so perhaps something in the timing suggestions........pretty sure it's about 50/50 each time a woman falls pregnant though, anyway!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2013 at 9:28pm
I had also read on a gender swaying website (gender dreaming perhaps?) that a HE ( high everything diet) with minimal exercise sways boy.
This I kinda believe as when I conceived my DD I had lost 10kgs eating healthy and exercising daily.
I know it's all dependant on what sperm wins the race.

MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:19pm
We're hoping for a boy this time around too, tbh haven't really tried many gender swaying tactics yet.  I found a whole of info on the FF forums so I'm going to paste it below... sorry for the massive post, just thought someone may find it helpful!

**PASTED INFO BELOW**
Here's the blue sway info. This is not my information, rather information that I have collected from other boy swayers over the years. I have seen some girls do the very best boy sway and end with a girl and I have also seen it go perfectly. Gotta love science! 

Mineral ranges for the boy diet: (except for the Potassium, these ranges are only for the diet)

Sodium 5000-6000mg/day 
Potassium 4000-5000mg/day(this is a combined supplement/diet total.NO MORE) 
Calcium 250-400mg/day 
Magnesium 120-200mg/day 

**Warning** too much potassium too fast can cause heart palpitations. Be careful of this! For salt;use Sea Salt for EVERYTHING! Also if you have kidney issues..this diet is not recommended due to the high salt content. 

Basics: 
Y sperm LOVE a high Ph from 8-9.9. When exposed to this Ph they will thrive. Also Y sperm love potassium and when potassium gets into the molecular level of cervical mucus it helps to guide them to there destination faster than X sperm. Sperm count is highest in the morning. It is also highest when abstained from 2-6 days with day 4 being the highest and day 7 seeing a dramatic drop off. High sperm counts favor Y sperm!! Finally, although timing isn't a proved theory, it is best to bd near O if possible because this is when the CM Ph is the highest. EWCM is optimum when swaying Boy. 

Daily fluids: 
Sodas: Coke, Diet Coke is fine 
Green Tea 2-3 cups a day to loosen CM. Best to drink from end of AF-O. 
Carrot Juice 
Grapefruit juice to increase cervical mucus. 
V8 Splash/V8 Tomato juice 
Green Vegetable juice 
Water with Lemon 
Kroger Original Orange Juice ( NO ADDED CALCIUM) 
Baking Soda Drink (Fastest way to raise Ph level) 
Mineral water without calcium 

Approved Foods: Red Meat, Chicken 
(Too much meat can make your CM acidic, you will need to check your CM Ph to see how you are affected) 

Tier One: 
(Eat as often as you like) 
Iceberg Lettuce( all other lettuce has calcium) 
Celery 
Tomatoes- all forms 
Baby carrots 
V8 
Peaches 
Pears 

Tier Two: 
(Eat as much as you want as long as you watch minerals and stay within range) 
Meat-most meat but NOT fish 
Potatoes- very high in potassium!! 
Apricots 
Cantaloupe 
Bananas 
Oranges 
Apples 
Cherries 
Pineapples 
Gelatin 
White Rice 
Watermelon(magnesium is found in the seeds- Do Not eat the seeds) 
Zucchini 

Tier Three: 
(Eat once a day) 
Dates 
Dried Apricots 
Dried dates 
Dried Figs 
Canned Soups 

>>These foods are approved, although I am not sure what Tier they fall into: 
Black pepper 
Dark Chocolate with no calcium 
Olive Oil 
Condiments 

**You can replace milk with Rice Milk just make sure it contains no more than 2% Calcium) It is slightly acidic so if your Ph is working then Don't Use! 

**Pasta is a neutral food. It contains none of the minerals on any of the diets. 

**Eggs are a NO NO!!!! They contain too much Calcium! 

**Avocados are alkaline, however they have too much magnesium in them that's why they are not on the diet. 

**If you are going to have coffee, have Instant coffee rather than cafe coffee. Cafe coffee has milk, instant coffee made at home only has milk. Full cream is also recommended over milk as it has less calcium. 

**It is recommended to stick with salads, sandwiches, fruits and veggies 

FORBIDDEN FOODS: (VERY IMPORTANT) 
No calcium products for both DW and DH! 
No dairy products! 
Meat must be either boiled, baked or grilled! 
No carbs: bread, sugar, pasta, rice(white is OK, remember) 

**You can add more + ions to meat by soaking it in a salt brine first. 
Also..always think about what you put into your mouth. Consider toothpaste and such. You can use a baking soda toothpaste but you need to make sure to stay within your mineral range. 

High calcium foods to avoid/limit on Boy Sway Diet: 
(Per serving) 

Ricotta cheese (500mg) 
Milkshake (450mg) 
Yogurt (340-425mg) 
Eggnog (330mg) 
Milk (275-300mg) 
Cheese (200-300mg) 
Ice cream (100mg)
Dark green veggies (100-300mg) 
Soy products/Tofu (250-500mg) 
Total cereal (any) (1000mg) 
Almonds (90mg) 
Sesame Seeds/Tahini (80-120mg) 
Cornmeal (480mg) 
Wheat, all-purpose flour (420mg) 
Figs, fresh (500mg) 
Apricots, fresh (110mg) 

High Potassium foods to include daily: 
Grapefruit Juice (400 mg) 
Yellowfin Tuna (480mg) 
Canned Tuna (200mg) 
Trout (375mg, but, 75mg calcium too) 
Dried Apricots (800mg) 
Banana (460mg) 
Carrot Juice (690mg, but, 70mg calcium too) 
Prune Juice (700mg) 
Beef, steak, not ground (250mg) 
Pork, chops (350mg) 
All beans (600-1000mg, but most, 80mg calcium too) 
Artichoke (600mg, but, 135 mg calcium too) 
Lentils (730mg) 
Winter squash (900mg) 
Potatoes, baked with skin (1000mg) 
Papaya (360mg) 

Food Nutrition Content Chart: http://www.tarimziraat.com/eng/food_composition/ 

Ph Levels: 

DW: Ph level should be at least 7.5. Ideally 7.5-9+ is optimal 
DH: Ph level of Dh semen should be 9+ 

Methods of Testing you Ph: 
Digital testers are the best for testing Ph. Then there are two Ph strips you want to look for(if not buying a digital tester). Alkalive (also called Phion) and full range (also called universal). These are found the cheapest on eBay. Alkalive can measure between numbers like a 4.75 but can be hard to read so you need to back it up. The full range strips will only read one number-no between but they are VERY easy to read. CM Ph test strips are to be read in 15-20 minutes ( Do Not read it DRY). 

You can also use the same Ph strips to test Dh's seminal Ph. Test right away though because the longer semen sits the more alkaline it becomes 

**Be very careful when retrieving your CM to NOT touch the wall of your vagina as this is acidic and could alter your results. You obviously want to collect the CM that is closest to your cervix. This can take lots of practice. You can also use a Diva Cup or an Instead Cup to check your CM ph. Place either in your vagina for 30 minutes to 1 hour, remove and either dip your digital tester in the CM or dip your Ph strip. The cup will fill up with fresh CM that you can test easily. 

Raising your CM Ph: 
This can be done many of ways. 

Pre-Seed: Pre-Seed had a natural Ph of 7.5. 
*How to raise the Ph of your Pre-Seed: Place Pre-Seed in a paper or plastic cup. Then mix 4 pinches of baking soda in with it by stirring. The Pre-Seed may change colors to white or may be cloudy but it should still have the same consistency. Check the Ph of the Pre-Seed to make sure it is an 8. Suck up the Pre-Seed mixture with a syringe or a dropper and use as needed. 

Egg whites: Egg whites have the BESY sway over Pre-Seed. So please, if you want the best sway, choose egg whites with a Ph of 9-9.9. I would recommend using the Real Egg whites in the carton found in the dairy section of your grocer. Watch your exp date and pull from the very back to ensure they have been well refrigerated. Buying egg whites in the carton will avoid the inconvenience of having to pasteurize the egg yourself. Make sure to read the ingredients on the side of the carton. It should read 100% real egg whites. If it doesn't,you don't want it. If you choose to use real eggs..you can pasteurize them yourself. 
Egg whites: Goal Ph of egg whites is 9-9.9 and the fresher the egg, the better the Ph. 
Normal Ph of egg whites: 
*Pasteurized from real egg separated whites 8-10+ 
*Pasteurized egg whites from box (with additives) 8-9 
*Powered egg whites 6.5 
*Farm fresh eggs-never refrigerated, non-pasteurized, separated 9-9.9. 

**DO NOT use egg whites COLD!! Allow to get to room temperate prior to inserting. Egg whites should be inserted within an hour of bd. 

**If your egg white is giving you a PH reading of 10..you need to lower the Ph. To do this get a small paper or plastic cup, mix a small amount (approx 1.5ml) of egg white and 1/2tsp of DISTILLED water. Ph should be 9. 
**If you choose to use actual eggs: Take 1 egg out of the fridge, set it on the counter for approx. 1 hour, so it can reach room temperature. Before DTD, crack the egg, separate the yolk from the white then check the Ph of the egg white and insert the room temperature white gently into your vagina. Worried about bacteria?? It is the YOLK, NOT the egg that would carry bacteria such as Salmonella. 

Baking Soda Finger (BSF): 
Raise Ph before DTD. An hour before DTD/BD make sure your hands are clean and then wet the tip of your finger (some say the middle finger is easier) the dip it in baking soda. Then sit down on the toilet and insert your finger with the baking soda and pull out. If tested right away your CM should go from low to high (4.5-7-8-0) and stay that way for up to 4 hours. You might be able to smell the baking soda, but it shouldn't burn or hurt. Big thing to remember is to make sure not to actually touch your cervix. It has been said that it will burn pretty badly if you did. 

Baking Soda Douche (BSD): 
Dissolve 2 tbsp of baking soda to 1 L of warm water (distilled is best) and mix. 
Let the solution stand for approximately 10 minutes. 
One hour before intercourse, stir the solution again, Check the Ph and if ok, insert the solution into your vagina with either a syringe or douche (this can be found in your local pharmacy). Some have even used a turkey baster. 
While inserted, empty the douche, syringe or turkey baster slowly and gently preferably while lying down to ensure maximum effect. *Remember to count the douche toward your mineral intake. 

Drinks that will Raise your Ph: (please do NOT take all of these drinks but rather pick the one that works best for you!) 

Baking Soda Drink (BSD): 
( Each 1 tsp of pure baking soda contains 1232mg of Sodium Bicarbonate) 
Once of the fastest ways to raise Ph that has been discovered it the baking soda drink. It is very important to follow the directions on the box of baking soda. Do not take more than 3 tsp per day or 3696mg! When baking soda is consumed it is a drug and you can overdose on it. You must also make sure that the power is completely dissolved, because if not baking soda can cause ulcers. You can drink from AF-O. If you choose to do this you MUST take Folic Acid EVERY DAY! 

Apple Cider Drink(ASD): 
Mix 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar with 4 oz of water and drink 3 times daily. Make sure the ACV is DISTILLED!! Do NOT drink in the morning as it will lower you blood sugar which sways GIRL!. Start drinking after lunch. 

Cream of Tartar Drink(COT): 
Ream of tart is pure Potassium and when added to water it becomes easily absorbed by the body. There is 495mg of Potassium in 1 tsp of COT. You can't have anymore than 7tsp per day,you need to build up gradually. Only side effect is diarrhea if taken too much. Wait for fizzing to stop before drinking. Drink from AF-O giving your body a break only during your 2ww. If you do this drink you must also make sure to take your folic acid!! 

Lemon Water: 
Lemons are acidic out of the body but once consumed they have a chemical reaction with the acid in the stomach that make them SUPER alkaline. You can have 66-120+oz of water a day when TTC, you can make it all lemon water if you choose. You can use any form of Lemon (fresh or bottled) and just add enough that you can taste the lemon. Lemon water has a HUGE, gradual effect on female CM ph. 

Potassium Drink: 
Drink 1 cup (8oz) of V8 with 2-6 heaps of nutritional yeast flakes (start with the smaller amount and work your way up as you need to) Mineral contents of this drink are: Potassium 800-1800mg and Protein 8-24g. 

Gelatin Drink: 
Gelatin is a HUGE booster for testosterone. You want PURE Gelatin such as Knox. This has no sugar and is therefore not very acidic. You drink or eat 1 pkg of Gelatin 3 times a day from AF-O. You can do this all cycle long but if you want to save $, you can just do from AF-O. 

Alka Selter Gold Drink (ASG): 
Each serving of ASG contains 2100mg of Sodium Bicarbonate. There are usually 2 tablets per packet of ASG. ( DO NOT take more than 3696mg per day) ASG will raise your Ph and give you more Potassium. 

All other drinks: Some recommend mineral water for boy sway. This is ok as long as you can find one with no Magnesium of Calcium. Caffeine can be consumed by the Dh once a day-any more and it will drop sperm count. The following juices are GREAT for boy sway: tomato juice, Pineapple juice, lemon juice, and apple juice. Remember that it must be REAL juice not Fruit drink or concentrate. 

Supplements for DW: 

**When selecting supplements, try to select gel caps or capsule form when available as the Gelatin sways BOY! It is also NOT necessary to take all supplements but rather take what works best for YOU! 

Evening Primrose Oil (EPO): 1000mg total per day 
*This is to increase Cm and EWCM. Try to space it out by taking 2-3 capsules per day from last day of AF to O. 

Robitussin or Guaifenesin: Take 2 tsp 3 times per day 
*Must be taken from the last day of AF to 3 days past O. 
*Helps loosen CM 

Green Tea 315mg: Take 2-3 tablets/capsules orally per day. Divide this up throughout the day. 
*Helps loosen CM and improves overall fertility. It is very important to remember to take your Folic Acid. Consumption of Green Tea can effect the way certain medications work such as Folic Acid and Thyroid medications. If you are unsure, please consult your Dr. 

Potassium Pills 99mg: Make Cm more alkaline and adds Potassium to CM. Only a little is absorbed with pills. More is absorbed with the diet. 

Vitamin E 400iu: Take 1 gel cap daily. 
*Strengthens the lining of the egg 
*Can enhance EWCM 
*please use the natural form of Vitamin E (d-alpha Tocopheral) 

Fish Oil 1000mg: (NOT cod liver oil) 
*Enhances EWCM and makes CM more alkaline 

Folic Acid 2000 or more mcg: This is A MUST for TTC boy. It strengthens the egg and prevents miscarriage and is needed while on the boy diet to make sure you can absorb the most Folic Acid. Some of the boy diets will limit the absorption of Folic Acid and other medications. You should not take Folic Acid at the same time as you are consuming any of the boy drinks. 

Flaxseed Oil 1000mg 
*Increases CM 

Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen: DO NOT TAKE IF YOU HAVE BEE ALLERGIES!! 
I would suggest getting in pill form to make things easier and less messy. Plus Royal Jelly and Bee Pollen don't taste all that great. This also takes around 3 months to work but it can work in shorter amounts of time. This supplement will raise your Ph and make for a stronger ovulation helping you to get pregnant. Be aware that this supplement contains phytoestrogen which could lengthen your cycle. 

Alfalfa 650mg: Take 4 tablets daily. 
Only take from AF-O (DO NOT take with Black Cohash!) 
Also contains phytoestrogen which could lengthen your cycle 

Wheatgrass tablets 500mg: Take 10 tablets per day 
*Will raise your Ph 

Fertile CM: Use as directed on the label of the bottle 
*Makes CM and is more alkaline. Increases female testosterone. Make sure to drink 66+oz of water. Can be taken from AF-AF but most people only take from AF-O to save money. 

L-Arginine 500mg: 
*Makes EWCM and raises testosterone. DO NOT take with Fertile Cm as FCM already has L-Arginine in it. **DO NOT take if you get cold sores or have herpes** 

False Unicorn Root 900mg: 
This helps the egg (don't know how) and helps with implantation and helps maintain a pregnancy. *Can lengthen your cycle. 

**Soaking in sea salt or baking soda before DTD will increase alkaline environment. Make sure you count this toward your mineral intake. 

Now to DH for a bit: 

Basics: 
Avoid hot showers 
Avoid tight underwear,No tighty whiteys! 
Be on boy diet 
Make sure seminal Ph is 9+ 
Take supplements as much as needed day before attempt to achieve high ph 
An hour before DTD he needs to consume a caffeinated drink (Coffee, Red Bull or any other soda with caffeine) 
Icing jewels once a day can help Y sperm along. 
Avoid furnace rooms , heated vehicles for long periods of time(room temperature is fine for BOY) 
Avoid hot tubs and suanas..KEEP IT COOL!!! 

Male Supplements: 
Zinc 50mg: Take 1 tablet daily 
*Raises Testosterone 
Vitamin B12 150mg: Take 1 tablet daily 
*Repairs sperm count if consuming caffeine 
Ginseng 500mg: 
*Raises testosterone 
L-Arginine 500mg 
*Raises Ph and increases sperm count 
Vitamin E 400IU (again d-alpha form) 
*Raises Sperm count 
**DO NOT take if you get cold sores or have herpes** 
CoQ10 100mg 
*Raises testosterone, Ph and sperm count 
Folic Acid 400mcg: 
*Repairs DNA damage in sperm cells 
Fish Oil 1000mg: 
*Raises Ph and sperm count 

Intercourse: 

**Timing: No intercourse 4-5 days PRIOR to O. Prior to that you must wear a condom. Use a condom for all intercourse before and after timed intercourse. The closer to O you have sex the better your chances for having a boy. 
*Have intercourse 12 hours PRIOR to O. 
*Have intercourse on the day of definite temperature dip. Some say that if you are unsure then you can have intercourse the day following your dip. BE CAREFUL..this may put you in 0+12 territory which will result in GIRL!! You need to monitor you CM and CP closely. 
*During a FULL MOON 

For those using OPKs: The ovulation tests are used to detect LH in your urine. This is the last hormone to peak right before the release of the egg. The LH surge is used to predict the release of the mature egg within 24-48 hours at which the patient is most likely to become pregnant. Some women can detect their surge very early and can end up ovulating up to 72 hours after the first + OPK. ( For those that don't believe me, see my chart for 12-15-2010.) 

CM: You want to make sure your CM is EWCM. This PRIME quality!! 

CP: You want to make sure you are HSO. 

It is said the DTD with deep penetration, preferably doggie style. The DW should achieve an orgasm PRIOR to DH ejaculating. To up the auntie..the DW can have an orgasm before and after DH ejaculates. The more orgasms for the DW the better. 

**DW should lay on her back with her hips elevated for at least 30 minutes after attempt. 

Here is a list of + ions: 
Computer, electricity, sodium, electric blanket on the lowest setting, TV, heating pad on the lowest setting, smoke (not fire)or smog, full moon, potassium, winter, hair iron, gold, microwave, fluorescent lighting. 

Misc: 

*Products found to lower female testosterone are: nail polish, nail polish remover and aerosols. Avoid these when TTC boy. 
*If attempting in the morning, make sure DW eats something prior to attempt so raise blood sugar as low blood sugar sways GIRL. 
*Boy outfit under the mattress. 
*High stress sways boy 
*Weights sway boy, cardio sways girl. 

The Effects of the Moon and Boy Swaying: 
There is no doubt that the moon can sometimes have and effect on gender if ones body responds to it. When there is a FULL MOON there are + ions omitted in the air and you are also inhaling them as well. These + ions cause your egg to have + ions thus attracting the Y sperm. If you are O-ing during a NEW MOON, you need to counteract these - ions with + ones. You can do this with + ions. Electrical equipment omits + ions. Obviously + ions sway BOY and - ions sway GIRL! 
Winter and Autumn= + Ions 
Summer and Spring = - Ions 
(Ex. TTC in winter during a FULL MOON strongly favors BOYS! 

Several different sites say a woman is most fertile when her "mid-cycle" ovulation matches up with the lunar phase under which she was born. So if I was born under a first quarter moon, and I ovulate during this time in any given month I'd be "most fertile." 

Find your natal lunar phase: http://www.moonsigncalendar.net/moonphase.asp 

More Info about Lunar Phase: 
http://astrology.about.com/od/themoon/a/MoonFertility.htm 

Edited by MummaHuhu - 16 June 2013 at 9:22pm

Come on Huhu#3 ...~Chem Apr 13~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HelloYellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:08am
Wow that's an interesting read. Might copy and paste that into noted on my iPod and tell my OH. Thanks so much for doing the research and posting for me to read. You're a Star :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 8:20am
woah

Think I'll try a couple of things and wing the rest haha!
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2013 at 11:05am
Exactly how I feel Nel, waaaay too much to try there lol.  HelloYellow, most of it was pinched from one forum there... naughty naughty, but you can only read it if you're a member so thought I'd pinch it for future reference Smile

Off to go have a green tea instead of coffee... probably doesn't matter for this month but I should get into a habit right?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2013 at 4:05pm
Our plan:

BD close to OV as poss

in week before ov eating more red meat, caffinated drinks, tomatoes and potatoes and salt....staying away from rice and dairy aswell....
im going to double my B6 to see if it lengthens my LP more and B6 helps with boys too 
Im going to up my FA as im only on about 3oomcg (OOPS) need to be close to 2000mcg, and hoping to get DH on zinc :)
we are going to get him to drink caffine before Bding and also the DW big O first and but lift after DTD....

look forward to reading others plans and our results!

CHEM 6/12+
AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2013 at 10:53pm
Good luck, we got our planned boy by not BD any other time of the month other than bang on ov prediction.
Kel

A = 01.02.04   &   C = 16.01.09   &   G = 30.03.12
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:02am
Wow, good timing A&CsMum! I'm too chicken do that lol.

Does anyone else on here drink a lot of smoothies? Not sure if one a day will be too much dairy for me, especially as I have coffee with milk too...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nellennium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:07am
I have a smoothie almost every day M-F, usually orange juice and apple juice through our juicer added to banana, frozen berries and a vanilla probiotic yogurt in the blender

I also have hot chocolates with milk, how much dairy is too much though? Guess you can only tell by testing your pH?
MummaHuhu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MummaHuhu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:09pm
Ah good point Nel... don't think I'm that keen to go testing my ph, might just have to wing it lol

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:41pm
Interesting I'm dairy free so maybe that helped?
Kel

AandCsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AandCsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:41pm
But then I've had two girls as well lol
Kel

Storm11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Storm11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 12:01pm
Wow! A lot of information on there! Great way to keep minds busy while in the TWW I guess... or even waiting to OV!

I would love a boy or a girl next time round. I have a DD so a boy would be prefect! Might have to try some of that stuff I don't have uch calcium which is good, but I love my cheese and have the odd yoghurt! But will be getting some green tea, fish oil and pre seed today! haha
TTC #2 6+ yrs. Multiple chemical losses, 4 IVF rounds, multiple FET's. Fingers still crossed for a miracle to come our way

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ALittleLoopy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:55pm
how do you just BD on ov day though if it changes :/ my problem is it can be anywhere from cd18- cd21..do you go by POS OPK?

CHEM 6/12+
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>