FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTTC for 12 months +

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 593>
Author
RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:54pm
Sorry for your loss Blondie Cry 
Welcome 

Nah I didn't end up ringing them again lol

TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

Sponsored Links

RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 2:06pm
So.... Just rang them.... Lap is booked for August 7th!

Pre-op appointment in 2 weeks time. Gah so excited!

They'd actually been trying to call me but it had been coming up unknown number and I was afraid it would be something bad so I was putting off checking my voicemails.... dumbass!!!! Embarrassed
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:50pm
Great news rach - not too long to wait either. Good luck for both appointment and op
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:38pm
Great news Rach, that is great!!!
Welcome blondie, hope you graduate again soon and have a lovely easy time xxx

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:40pm
Brownie, sorry for bfn. Baby crazy how you going? Icecream saw on tww you are out this month, sorry and hope next month  is the one xx

Edited by Pitter patter - 16 July 2013 at 9:00pm

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:41pm
Awesome rach!!

Am going good. Over at mums in land of dial up so hence the silence lol. Not feeling much of anything so no hopes happening here.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
IVF3 Angel baby born 22.3wks
RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 2:46pm
Good luck BC ! Smile
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 8:23pm
Hi guys,
Rach did you see I bumped an old "sharing my lap and dye experience" thread under coping with infertility. I found it really interesting. Love your new tickerSmile
BC hope you are having a good break at your ma's- not long to go nowStar

MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:21am
Thanks for the good wishes girls.

Hope you're all doing ok.
Now visiting my besties. They've already tried to make me poas but I've resisted lol. Too early (11dpo) and I don't want to deal with a bfn at the moment. I'm not feeling like AF is NOT coming so no point. Trying to prepare myself for the blow next week because I have a feeling there'll now be a loooong wait for ivf , something I was hoping wouldn't happen. Anyway enough sad sacks from me. Best get up and enjoy this wonder day outside.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:20am
Hey BC hope your doing ok too! Your amazing to not have tested! I have everything crossed for you. Are you on the waiting list? Or have you been scored?

AFM I had a HUGR temp drop this morning, im putting it down to one of two things! My new thermometer which is the correct one for charting & the other being im getting AF. I really do feel like shes coming :(
I phoned up FA yesterday crying saying I want to hit it hard this month, so I will be taking Femera/Letrazole & Metformin.
I said to the nurse I don't want to do this for another 5 goes like clomid! You just get to point and wonder is this ever going to happen.?

sorry rant over, feeling sh*t...

xxx
PCOS, 5 rounds of Clomid. 1 round of Letrozole 5mg & metformin
Puregon injections Aug & sep 2013
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
When is it going to happen for us?
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 11:35am
Guess we go on list after this fail. Not sure. We'll have a review appt and go from there.

Sorry can't help with the temp thing.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
RachFizz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RachFizz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 12:56pm
Thanks PitterPatter I'll check it out Smile

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time this month Brownie! The new thermometer could be the reason for the drop though - temps can be quite different with different thermometers

FX still for BC 
TTC#1 since Apr11
On hold for study!

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 1:14am
Meh. Hanging with me friends catching up on holiday pics. Skype the girl who's wedding we went to and it was let slip she's utd already. Meh meh meh!!!!!!!! AND had our last iui worked she and I would've been due same week. I grinned and beared it. She's such an awesome support to me I don't begrudge her I just begrudge the fact that I was amongst the first to start trying and now they ALL have two kids a piece. I hate feeling so left behind!!!
Ok pulling myself together now. Pretty sure AF will be here by Sunday I have all the signs.....think I will have a good cry about it this time.

TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
blondie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 6:40am
Babycrazy it's hard dealing with other people who are UTD. They try to be so understanding but it still makes you feel s@*t. I'm in the same boat as you with friends onto their second. This is such a hard journey. Have a good cry, treat yourself and be kind to yourself. I really hope this cycle is a BFP!

Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 7:42am
Morning, I know how you feel about being left behind DH notices that a lot. I have been sick - run down and likely stressed and emotional and one of the girls at work was like oh maybe your pregnant - that can give you all sorts of funny symptons. I calming said no I was not. And in my head shouting I am on clomid and have not ever had a bfp. I am waiting for a few people in work to have their second. Been through one and one of the guys wifes but no one working too close to me. My boss was telling me when they get back from a trip they are going to start as his wife want lots of kids and to be a young mum. That got me too as we started when I was 28 and now I will be 32 at least before we have a baby and we would like 3 and that maths regards to length of time taken just does not work.
Sorry I kinda went off on one there
Brownie, babycrazy - thinking of you heaps
babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 8:31am
Hugs ice cream. It sucks.

Honestly I just want to crawl into a hole right now. Usually I can tough this stuff out but clearly I've reached a point because I actually don't know how I'm going to make it through the weekend without losing it in some inconvenient place (like the middle of the netball court!)
Gah I hate being such a sad sack!!! Sometimes I don't know who else to talk to other than the ob girls. My friends are awesome but they are also trying so hard to be positive for me too that I feel bad for feeling like I do.

Anyway someone share something positive to balance my sad slackness!!! And quick!!
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:29pm
Ooooh hugs Blondie, Im so sorry for your loss. Xx

Well my update, I've finished my first round of clomid and have had my first blood test done on Friday now have another one tomorrow morning. (I don't no wether that is a bad thing or a good thing?! , I thought I was suppose to have a scan) how did it happen with you other ladies??

Also another thing did the other ladies who had clomid, your not supposed to do the BD until they tell you to right?? I felt a little embarrassed calling them for that for some reason haha.

Jane :)

JMM2B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMM2B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:40pm
And babycrazy, you are allowed to ball your eyes out for as long as you want Hun!! I've just punched life in the balls for you! Grrrrrrrrr

babycrazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babycrazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:49pm
No idea about clomid sorry Jane. Thanks for punching life in the balls lol. Feeling heaps better today. I had a meltdown twice yesterday one of which was to my fella who was ever so optimistic and let me just get what I needed to say out. Certainly helped. Bloodtest to confirm what I know (cd1 started today) then will have a chat with the nurse about what next.
TTC since Oct 2009
4 x DI's failed
IVF1 CP & MC
IVF2 CP
brownie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brownie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2013 at 8:51pm
Hey Jane hope your feeling ok after your first round on clomid. Hmmm just thinking about your bloods have they said you have ovulated yet? Maybe your levels are still rising and when they get to that point you will have scan? That is what happens to me!?

Bc and icecream thinking of you girls! Gosh seems like us three are a bit down! :( so glad we have each other to vent bitch and talk with!
I'm on my second day of metformin it's going ok haven't really felt sick or anything but I guess I may when in taking three a day? I've started on 1a day for week 1, 2a day for week 2 and three a day from then on in! Also after having 5 rounds with clomid going on letrozole / femera ! Hoping for results this time!

Sending you girls who are going through a rough patch big hugs xxx
PCOS, 5 rounds of Clomid. 1 round of Letrozole 5mg & metformin
Puregon injections Aug & sep 2013
March 2013 Angel Baby
TTC #1 for 18Months+
IVF early 2014
When is it going to happen for us?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 593>