FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedApril 2014 Babies - Welcome!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April 2014 Babies - Welcome!
    Posted: 26 July 2013 at 1:20pm
Welcome to the Due in April 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2013 at 8:28pm
Hi all :) Been ttc for 5 months, got my bfp last week. Going by my dates I'm due 03/04 :D
JuniorO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuniorO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:56am
Hi! Got married in Dec '12 and have been TTC for 4mo now.

I 'think' I'm pregnant. I'm now a week late with my period and I've NEVER been late or missed a period in my life. Tried 3 tests and all negative so far... but I'm still convinced I'm UTD, which would give me a DD of 1/4/2014 (eek, April Fool's!). I have a Doc appt for Wednesday so fingers crossed it tells me what we want to hear...!
Margs B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Margs B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 9:56am
Due for a Blood test on Sunday after a Frozen Embryo transfer. Did IVF in 2009 and have a 4yr boy. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be a BFP. Did an FET in Dec which failed and I kind of knew if was failing this is certainly not the case this time round.
DS March 09 IVF
Angel Baby Jan 13
JuniorO View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JuniorO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2013 at 10:12am
Unfortunately it wasn't meant to be for us this month as my monthly 'friend' came yesterday, albeit a week late (when I've never been late in my life). She was just teasing me!

Well, back to the drawing board and we'll just keep on having fun trying

Good luck to the rest of you April Mummies.
rahab View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 9:11am
Hi ive had 3 days of positive PTs so Im sure I'm pregnant. Congrats to all the other mummies to be
sarah93464 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah93464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 1:34pm
Hi all, found out yesterday that we are expecting our first little bubba. Im around 5 weeks at the moment which makes us due around 2 April. We are both over the moon, cant believe it really. Finger and toes are crossed that all goes well till the 12 week mark which is just after fathers day. So far im not feeling sick, but i read that starts around 6 weeks, just very tired all the time at the moment.

Good luck to all the new mums [:)]
rahab View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 2:01pm
Sorry about my quick before. It wasn't meant to be. This is an unexpected but welcomed bub. This isn't my first. I'm unsure of dates but think around about the 7th April. Will others be interested in a private forum?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah93464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 2:26pm
That might be a good idea?
Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2013 at 10:41pm
I'm up for a private forum :)
emmakm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmakm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 1:19am
Thought I'd jump in here as well... got a very early positive last Thursday, EDD about 7th or 8th of April by my calculations. I have long cycles and most DD calculators on the internet assume you have a 28 day cycle....

This will be #2 for us, our DD turned 2 this week.

Edited by emmakm - 03 August 2013 at 1:20am

rahab View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 6:17pm
I've emailed someone to see if we can get set up the private forum.

Had anyone got symptoms yet and if so what? I've only go headaches but I've got a bit of a head cold. Which in itself could be s symptom I guess and excessive peeing. I've just weaned this week so not surprised not store breast.

Hi and congrats Emmakm. I'm the same with my days to my cycle is around 34 days which means about 13th April but according to most 28 day calculators puts me at 7th. Will just have to wait for dating scan.
Kriddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2013 at 9:11pm
Hi everyone,
I took a PT today showing a faint second line. Will take another PT in a few days to see if I am in fact pregnant. Fingers crossed!
This will be #4 for us.
How soon are you all considering telling family and friends?
Krystal,

Mum to Mila-Maree born 17/09/2007

Ailynz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ailynz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2013 at 2:20pm
Forgot to mention but this will be our first. Symptoms include really tender breasts, thirst, week and a half head cold, tiredness. Not telling family til 12 weeks or so, people will be until I have to, probably a couple of weeks later.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah93464 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:19am
Ive just had very sore boobs, i knocked them at work while moving a box and man did it hurt. Also im so tired all the time. Had a few cramps but they go after i put a hot pack on it. And very very Thirsty!

Ive sorted out a midwife as i really wanted the one i have. I hopefully have a dating scan next monday, that reminds me that i need to do that.

Ive told 2 people, my best friend and a friend at work. Might tell my boss on weds, just because i work in hospo and im worried what will happen if i get sick at work. Im 6 weeks on Thurs and they say morning sickness can start from this week.

What happened about a private forum? We could make a page on fb?

Congrats too all the new pregnancies!!

Rachel125384 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachel125384 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 11:26am
Hi all! We are pregnant with our first - due sometime around 10 April. So excited!! Haven't had too many symptoms yet...sore boobs, bloating & general tiredness so far. Had 3 positive PTs and off to doctor tomorrow to confirm - eek!! Not sure when to tell everyone...mum will never be able to keep something like this quiet for long!
rahab View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rahab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2013 at 6:21pm
I went to see mw today to confirm my pregnancy. I had a dating scan for the 23rd and I'm waiting to do my bloods at the 12weeks scan. MW has put me on a diabetic diet as my last baby was massive and going for a shall one this time.

Still waiting on email back about private forum but also keen for private Facebook group.
Hope everyone is feeling Ok.
avidkeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avidkeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:37am
Hello everyone. Im joining now, 4w3d, just had bloods come back with 610 at 16dpo!!!!!!

This is my second pregnancy, the first ended at 6w5d. this is also my first cycle since the MC.

I am already feeling much better about this one. My level was only 83 at the same time (16dpo) so already much better.

Did we get a private forum yet?

I will have my dating scan on the 23rd which should put me at 7weeks, atm Im due 12 April based on ov date.
emmakm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmakm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 2:50pm
wow avid!! that's an awesome level for 16dpo!!!!! Hopefully a few more of the charting girls will be popping through here in the next month!

MW is sending me a form to get a dating scan, so we can be 100% sure on dates, as this wee one will probably be exiting via ECS.. a few days out could mean it's evicted a bit earlier than necessary... Going to make it for the 20th, so will be about 7wks-7wks4days... We had two early scans with Madam, and she measured a week and a half ahead by the time we got to the twelve week scan, so no use waiting until then.

avidkeo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avidkeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2013 at 3:18pm
Oh Emma you due around the same time as me!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>