FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Jennz26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:37pm
Thanks! yep i am also overwhelmed and doing research etc. got my first midwife appointment next week so she should be able to help.. hoping it will all work out fine :)
Sponsored Links

Amber131205 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber131205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:46pm
Oh cool, Im sure everything will hopefully be less scary after seeing the midwife and it will be reassuring to know what to expect etc, Im seeing an obstetrician in a few weeks also hoping it will calm the nerves! Have you gotten sick at all yet?
Jennz26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 3:57pm
I am starting to feel a little nauseous but not sick yet. and you?
Amber131205 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber131205 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:11pm
Yes me too, I get big waves of nausea but havent actually been sick yet, it would be so good to be lucky enough not to get it!! My sense of smell is starting to get a bit weird though,
LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 5:28pm
Hey Ladies,

Come join in the private FB group, much more action in there :) PM me your FB profile link or email address

Edited by LuLeMum - 27 October 2013 at 8:56am
Jennz26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:58pm
Have just sent you a pm. Will my friends be able to see that I'm a member though? I haven't announced my pregnancy yet. Thanks :)
LuLeMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuLeMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2013 at 8:50pm
Nup totally secret :)
suzb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suzb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2013 at 1:00pm
Hi there,

I'm due 6th June and would be keen to join up in the FB group. How do I do that?
Pugglesworth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pugglesworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2013 at 2:00pm
Hi everyone,

I have just had my dating scan and I am due 3 June. I've sent a pm to be added to the fb group please. Looking forward to meeting you all, this is number 2 for me.

Melly29 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melly29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2013 at 5:51pm
Hi ladies - just got BFP on Friday and will be due end of June. Keen to join the private fb group and get to know you all :)

Edited by Mel_Blake - 20 October 2013 at 5:56pm
Nika131566 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nika131566 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 4:29pm
Hello lovely mums-to-be,

I just found out that I'm pregnant with baby#1! I'm due 23rd of June.
It is such an exciting time with emotions flying and lots and lots of questions
It would be lovely meeting you all and share the next few months. Could I join your FB group too?

Waiting 4 a precious one View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waiting 4 a precious one Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 8:09pm
Hi girls,
I am so happy to get pregnant and we are expecting our baby on 13 June. How did you chose your midwife? Do you know where I can find reviews about them.
Penn131586 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Penn131586 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2013 at 10:10pm
Hi! I was wondering if i could join ur private facebook group? Im pregnant with my first baby havent yet seen a doctor still trying to find time with working so much and trying to find the nerve to finally ring! Lol would be great to join a group thats more active :)
Newmaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Newmaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 12:45pm
Hi everyone, I'm expecting my 3rd bubba for early June and would love to chat with other pregnant ladies :) How can I join the facebook group?
Jennz26 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennz26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 1:18pm
Hi ladies,

See above comment from LuLeMum on how to join fb group :)
Guest_79989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_79989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 9:32pm
Hi i would like to join your group, I am 7wks due June 12th, but I usually deliver early, my son was two weeks early and my daughter a week, so don't think I'll go over with this one and I have type two diabetes..I am quite excited to have another, it was totally unexpected and def not planned..Eeek
Guest_79989 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guest_79989 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 9:34pm
If i wasn't so tired I would find my profile and give myself a name,,lol, I'm Maxine anyway..I live in Tauranga.
blondiesboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2013 at 8:09pm
Hi! Just found out I'm pregnant, due end of June {I think}. I had my first baby, a boy, this past March so we are super excited to be having our second so soon. Before my son, we had two miscarriages, so I am always so nervous this early. I know there's a FB group, but is anyone keen to stick round here as well? I really enjoyed the forum set up last time around. Looking forward to meeting you all
Fuzzle130012 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzle130012 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 12:28pm
Hi blondiesboy, I don't really use Facebook so will be sticking on the forum only. Would be great to have some others do the same. There is a private forum too for those of us due June 2014.
blondiesboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondiesboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2013 at 2:43pm
Hi Fuzzle, nice to meet you! Glad there are other forum people out there. My March group started a FB one after our babies were born which is good, but I so enjoyed the forum.

How are you? When are you due? Your story?

I'm married and we're approaching our 6th anniversary early next year. We had two miscarriages in Dec 2011 and April 2012, then got pregnant with my son J in June. He was born in March.

We have been hoping to be pregnant soon, and were thinking of "stepping things up" this month. I had cramping on and off for a week or two, then early this week I felt really emotional like I do just before my AF comes, but nothing happened so I knew. Have had more on and off cramping, some tiredness, today is the first day I have felt dizzy and quite nauseous. I was a little like this with J but never vomiting.

Looking forward to starting this journey again and making new friends.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>