FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAugust 2014 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: August 2014 Babies
    Posted: 26 November 2013 at 9:01am
Welcome to the Due in August 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!
Sponsored Links

flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 9:25am
Hi! I wonder who else will turn up here... Early days yet!!

Can I have the password for the private group too?
k8iestar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k8iestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2013 at 7:09am
Due 10th August with an early test that came up straight away today! But have been through a m/c on our 1st TTC month this year, July. Have already got a 17 month old. Hoping this one is another sticky! So excited to have two bubbas! Good luck to all.
M'sMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M'sMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2013 at 12:10pm
Hi, I'm new to this forum thing. Have a 19month old son and new bubba due August 2nd. Please could I have the password for the private thread?
Nicmaree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicmaree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2013 at 7:59pm
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum thing also but would love to share this journey with you all. I am due 12th August I have a 20month old son and had a miscarriage 6months ago so am hoping for a positive outcome this time.
k8iestar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k8iestar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2013 at 10:37pm
Pretty much in your boat there Guest :) M/C in July and I have an 18 month old. Good luck to you and hopefully we can be August buds!
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2013 at 6:11am
I really hope I could turn up in this thread! Won't know for at least a few days to know whether we were successful TTC for this cycle. I have a 16month old son too. Sounds like most of u are on number two as well. Well congrats ladies and best of luck for the rest of your journeys!

Stripes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stripes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2013 at 5:45pm
About one month preggers here, I have a 22 month old son. I;d love the password to private group too please!
natalienbump View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalienbump Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2013 at 9:05am
Hi due 2/8/14 already have a 5yo boy.would love the link to the private chat too please:-)
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 7:22am
Looks like I could well be in here. BFP last few days and def clear this morning! Will get bloods done early next week as AF isn't due until Tue/Wed. So surprised with early result. If going well should be due about 19 Aug? (Will double check that later!) Congrats to the others!

flyingduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flyingduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 7:59am
Welcome to all!!! It looks like we don't even HAVE a secret group yet, but hopefully an admin creates us one and let's us know the password soon!

Yay august babes!
proseuche View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proseuche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 2:48pm
Hoping someone does a Facebook group too?
Pitter patter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pitter patter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 3:24pm
Hey guys if someone pms skiltz it will happen faster

TTC number 2 since April 2011
MC Nov 12
Formally Mamma2one
Mallori134691 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mallori134691 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2013 at 8:57pm
Hi there! First baby for me, due 09/08. Looking forward to getting to know you guys, and would love the password for the private thread when its done
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2013 at 9:31am
I private messaged Skiltz for a set up of a private thread. I think I'm due 19 August.

chchtink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chchtink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2013 at 11:56am
Hi im new to all this but have just found out were due to have a little one in August 2014 and would love to join a group with other mums due in August
mum2beautifulboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2beautifulboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2013 at 6:59am
This is my first pregnancy, due around 18/08/14. Does anyone have any suggestions so stop feeling so sick? Thanks
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2013 at 12:07pm
Hi Sharon, Welcome to Aug 14! :)
I'm due 19-8-14. Had my bloods done yesterday but haven't heard anything yet.
My doctor gave me some advice for sickness. He said to boil up some tea in a pot on the stove and grate some ginger into it. He reckons it works ok. I wasn't feeling too great this morning to be honest. I found last pregnancy that I had a glass of fresh orange juice always made me feel better and a piece of toast. If I had nothing i'd feel way worse. Needed something in my tummy, but always felt sick thinking about food! So juice on hand was good.

Haven't heard about any private threads for this group yet btw. So we can just chat here in the meantime

mum2beautifulboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2beautifulboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2013 at 12:36pm
Thank you so much for that. Its my first pregnancy so its all so new to me. I found out i was pregnant on Monday after being quite sick sunday night came out of the blue haha. 2 home tests on monday then doctors Tuesday and she did another urine test and then sent me for bloods, the 3 urine tests were all positive and the bloods gave me the confirmation. I cant have milk it makes me really sick :( which sux cos I love cereal lol.

I am also finding if I have nothing to eat I feel worse.
I am also wondering if I could be further along than I think with how sick I am getting. Can morning sickness come on quite early for some?
Talz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Talz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2013 at 1:54pm
Yep, I was feeling a bit nauseous between ovulation and before my period was 'late' so very early - ie about 3 weeks preg onwards. I am not feeling like cereal at the moment either so marmite on toast it is for me. I used to get way worse from about weeks 5/6-12. And would keep some dry biscuits by my bed and as soon as I woke up i'd have them otherwise if I waited i'd feel ill. But my magic cure was orange juice, but I craved oranges right through my pregnancy until the last few months. May be different for you, but they say ginger is good for nausea, so maybe get some gingernut biscuits?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>