FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedhas anyone had or going through IVF with ICSI?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Babyshrimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babyshrimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 2:04pm
Thanks we hope so 2 😊 good luck with Monday hopefully u get lots of healthy spermies & get ur questions answered 😊
Sponsored Links

Babyshrimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babyshrimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2014 at 1:56pm
Hey uk-kiwi how did ur husbands retrieval go? Hope they got lots of healthy spermies for u guys 😄
Stuart Little View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stuart Little Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2015 at 10:26pm
Hi, we have our little guy thanks to ICSI. My whole IVF journey was printed in the Ohbaby! Magazine. Feel free to have a read. http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/conception/infertility/dear-diary-claire-stuart-part-one/
All the very best of luck to you!
sumitasofat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sumitasofat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2015 at 9:21pm
IVF is the best treatment for male and female infertility. But ICSI has high success rate and considered as the most appropriate treatment for male infertility. I have not taken it but I have seen many results.
pagerlvy33237502 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pagerlvy33237502 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2019 at 5:33am
Agree with the last comment. I think that if choosing between icsi or ivf, one should choose the first one.
I would've gone for it if I could. But my body is not made for making babies. Being through numerous miscarriages, I have to admit, that neither ivf nor icsi would've helped. And now I am in the middle fo surrogacy program. Which is great. Honestly. I was the one who cried before flying to Kiev. As I was so scared. Yet I wanted to have kids so badly. We flew there and were met by the nicest people in the whole world. Well, maybe I am overreacting. But I genuinely felt that way. I needed someone to trust. And there they were. Our manager is the nicest girl. She is always online, although we do not bother her very often. yet she is always prompt with her replies. And it is so satisfying and calming in a way.
Btw her name is Anna. I've learned a bunch of cute Ukrainian names. We are planning to give one to our baby. If it is a girl we'll name her after the SM, if it is a boy we'll think of something. There is plenty of time. Although it does feel like time is flying. We were just signing with World Centr of Baby and now here we are celebrating our SM positive pregnancy test. How is that possible?? Magic :)
Wish you the best of luck. We all are going to make it!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234