FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Dec 2014?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
LandG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LandG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 12:38pm
Aley, with DS I had a dating scan but they thought I was 5wk1d so told me it was too early and to go back a week later, which I did and they confirmed 6wk 1d then. I think you need to go 6 weeks or later for it to be accurate. Mine is getting booked in for end next week when I think I will be 6 weeks.

Lena, I think I will do the same if poss, will wait until the group is 'secret' and then join as I haven't told anyone yet don't want to show that I am due in Dec to my facebook Nazi friends.

Sponsored Links

TigBrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigBrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 12:52pm
Hmmm frump, i can understand why you may have been put out about the whole HIV testing thing, but try not to read into it too much. But I must say you definitely should have been properly informed about it or given options about the testing before sent on your way. My doctor was really good, she happens to be pregnant as well so it was nice to know that she full well understood my situation. I'm based in Warkworth, just north of Auckland, and my regular GP's office is Kowhai Doctors they have been great so far.

Good news today for me, got my blood results back, my HCG levels have risen considerably to 325, I think, which is a relief and everything else is normal including negative for HIV and Hep C which is not surprising. So, so far so good. Still trying not to get my hopes up though!

I'm still too early for a date scan I think so just got wait it out for a little longer. How's everyone going for symptoms? I've still not hit morning sickness yet, too early do you think?
LandG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LandG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 1:31pm
TigBrady, great to hear all good and levels rising!
I have been feeling quite sick for about a week and a half, up to pee in night for last 5 nights, cant sleep on stomach and a few other things too.

I think the symptoms are much earlier than last time and wonder if it is because its second time round.  Didnt get really any morning sickness last time so hoping for none again this time!

Normally morning sickness will kick in about 6 weeks along but different for everyone. 

Aley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 2:11pm
Sounds like everyone is doing well so far. I got my HCG bloods back today and are consistant for 3-5weeks which is good. Just organised my midwife today aswel so feel like everything is coming together. Ive been feeling a tad naucious and sore boobs. My tummy even feels tight which seems weird considering baby is about the size of a poppy seed!!!
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2014 at 3:10pm
So funny Aley, DH and I refer to the baby as our little poppy seed :)
I get a lot of AF-like cramps, been feeling nauseous in the mornings and on and off throughout the day. Finding my gag reflex is pretty bad which is not a good look! Sore boobs have started in the last couple of days, sorer than they are for AF but not agony. Biggest thing has been the sleeping. Takes forever to get to sleep and 4am is my new wake up time. Couldn't believe it when it was actually my alarm that woke me up this morning!
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2014 at 1:56pm
Hi Everyone!

Congratulations on your impending bundles! I just did a test, after having 2 negatives and got a faint positive!!! Which due to the length of my cycles would make me due around the 11th December....I had to tell someone and choose you guys!! I haven't even told DH the good news yet lol!

We've already got 2 kids, so this is #3 for us! We've got a 10 year old daughter, and an almost 1 year old little boy! Eeeee excited!
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 8:06am
Congratulations Jlam! December is gearing up to be a busy month!
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 2:31pm
Thanks Tuquel!

How's everyone doing? Booked my MW this morning *phew* so pleased she's working december!
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2014 at 3:15pm
I'm meeting my midwife on Monday. Exciting times!
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 11:14am
Hi everyone.
Ive just found out I'm pregnant with #2. I had a mmc in November so will be an anxious wait till I see a heart beat but just trying to be optimistic for now. I already have a just over 2 year old son born 1/1/12 so will be fun having a due 17th Dec as well. I dont think I will bother with HCG levels as the last ones were fine which gave me a false sense of calm before the MC. Id be interested in joining a FB group as I still have daily contact with my birth group from 2 years ago and would like to be involved in a new one.

TigBrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TigBrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 11:15am
Wow. Nausea hit today with a vengeance, haven't been physically sick but hovering between feeling hungry and feeling nauseous. I need to eat but just can't face it. Looks like the funs beginning.
TigBrady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TigBrady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 11:17am
Hi Animax, congratulations! Fingers crossed for you! Sounds like it's fingers crossed all round for everyone here :-) I'm coming into my fifth week, I think, trying not to get too excited.

Edited by TigBrady - 06 April 2014 at 11:18am
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 12:04pm
Hi all!!

I'm the same with the nausea and extreme hunger too! It's horrible and this sense of smell is driving me batty too!!

Hope everyone else is doing alright?

Jen
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 8:27pm
I've just hit 5 weeks today, I knew I was pregnant at 10dpo so already feels like forever! Must admit I'm a bit envious of the heightened sense of smell. I haven't had that at all and am curious to see what it's like!
Great to have you over here animax :)
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 8:28pm
Fancy seeing you here JLam, I have come from the "other" forum as well. Shame it's not so busy there, these days. Anyway, I have another name on here as have had 2 MC's last year and didn't want it broadcast to anyone who knows me in real life from off ebb.

I've only just taken a test and had 2 lines yesterday. So super early for me. I don't feel pregnant in the slightest, which is strange, because I have known within a week of my AF being due with all 3 pregnancies. 2 strong lines on the test though. AF due today.

We have one little girl already, she's 7yrs old. We've been trying for #2 for well over a year now (we couldn't try earlier as we've had a fair bit going on which wasn't conducive with a new baby). I'm 38 this month, so on the older side!! We live in Hawkes Bay. Animaxnz, I think you and I might have been on another thread last year, I had a MC in Nov too. I had an earlier one in July as well. I am pretty scared this time round and trying not to get excited. We hope SO much that this bean will stick.

Hoping to get to know you all better over the next 9 mths and beyond.
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 8:57pm
Oooh Morsel...now I'm wondering who you are lol! Yes, such a shame the other place is so quiet now!! I'll certainly be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you (and all of us)!!! Lots of sticky baby vibes coming your way!

I'm really not looking forward to full pregnancy symptoms kicking in....I've never had morning sickness with my other 2 but this time I'm already getting waves of wanting to hurl...normally from smells or because I'm hungry, and I know from experience that I normally start feeling the effects from 8 weeks...I'm now paranoid there's going to be more than 1 in there lol!

DH and I have been doing a lot of talking today about whether we upgrade to a bigger house...eeeeek! So that will be added stress if we decide to do that!!
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 9:04pm
I never had any symptoms with my other pregnancies but today I felt like I had run a marathon I was so weak. Thankfully dh looked after our son for agood part of the day. Im currently in New Plymouth. Bit of an off stomach too. I found out yesterday at 11dpo so I know the time will drag! Your name is familiar Morsel, so glad to see you got your bfp. Sending lots sticky baby dust.

Nats-mum View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nats-mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 9:05pm
I also tested super early at 11 dpo so then spent the rest of the week testing every day (sometimes twice!) just to watch the line get darker. Bloods on Friday confirmed that #2 is indeed brewing, hooray!! Last time I had hyperemesis from week 5 so I'm crossing everything that I get low level morning sickness this time! Nothing too bad yet, just constantly hungry and nothing is appealing to eat.
KC82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KC82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2014 at 9:51pm
Hi, I'm due with #2 on 3 Dec. Have been a bit nervous (no real reason) but trying not to stress over it, so just relying on my 5 positive hpts! Still waiting to hear back from our first choice mw, and with a job and a toddler I keep having to remind myself it's actually happening! Keen to be in a FB group once it's secret.

sokol1237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sokol1237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:00pm
just saw a nurse today to confirm that my 6 hpt being positive is no coincidence! Definetly positive, especially since had so many signs already. SHould be due around 14th of December :)
Would love to join other mums to be around that time!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>