FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue Dec 2014?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:10pm
Todays been rough, AF isnt even due till tomorrow but my hips are killing me. Im super worried mySPD will come back super early. I didnt have to stop work until 25 weeks last time, Im hoping to start physio much earlier this time around and use my belt straight away. Its a bit hard to be the bread winner when your off for 4 plus months before bubs even arrives. Hows everyone else feeling?

Sponsored Links

Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 2:24pm
Wowsers, you have early symptoms, animax! Really hoping you don't get the SPD early.

I have no symptoms as yet, strangely so. I usually get a bit of nausea from 6 weeks. With my only live birth, I got hyperemesis from 6-16 weeks, hoping for none of that this time!!

I keep thinking it can't be real. After all the heartache of loss and trying.
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 3:02pm
Hi all, it looks like the other Facebook group was set up for another forum and isn't secret. I have got a secret OhBaby one ready to go, just PM me the email address you use to login to Facebook and I will send you an email invite to the group. Would be great to have it set up as the forum admins here still haven't set up a private thread either
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 3:12pm
Hi everyone,

Thanks for setting up the facebook group Tuquel!

Aside from waves of nausea the other day, no real symptoms here anymore either! Bit scary really...but I didn't my third test today and the line is getting darker, so that must be a good thing!

It's the only problem with knowing so early on, because you don't 'feel' pregnant and there's no symptoms you start to doubt it!

Edited by Jlam - 07 April 2014 at 3:13pm
animaxnz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote animaxnz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 3:19pm
Ive sent you my email Tuquel. Thanks for setting up the group. I thought getting symptoms this early was crazy but I guess each time is different.

Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 3:28pm
Group is up and running for anyone else keen to join
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 3:45pm
Thanks Tuquel, I have messaged you my addy.

I have to say, although I have no real symptoms yet, I have had some interesting niggly pains around the region and in my hip area. My tummy is also protruding slightly, which I've had with every pregnancy after my 1st.
Hapfam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 4:58pm
Hi Everyone,
I have just joined this Forum, so excited to see there are other due in December. I am due December 5th with my first after years of trying, super excited but just taking it day by day. Each day something new is happening to my body, I look forward to hearing how everyone else is going, pretty nervous an not sure what to expect!
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2014 at 8:04pm
Congrats 2poppies!!
Lena.A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lena.A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 9:07am
The original Facebook group for due in Dec is secret has been secret for a few days now. There are some lovely ladies in there

If you would like to be added to the Due in Dec 2014 group (it is secret & private) Private message me your email address if that is easier.

Edited by Lena.A - 08 April 2014 at 9:58am
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 9:41am
Hi Lena.A,

Can we just PM you our email address so you can add us that way? Would be a bit easier :)
Lena.A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lena.A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 9:55am
Certainly. Private message me your email address if that is easier. We will likely merge the groups so it doesn't confuse everyone :)
sokol1237 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sokol1237 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 April 2014 at 8:17pm
can you add me with sokol1237@gmail.com thanks
Hapfam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2014 at 2:14pm
Hi Tuquel,

Sorry not sure how to Private message you, new to this site but was wondering if I could join the private Forum? I am due December 5th:)
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2014 at 8:46am
Hi twopoppies, not sure if anyone got back to you but we just need your email address that you use for Facebook to add you :)
Hapfam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hapfam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2014 at 7:51pm
Hi Tuquel,

Is this for the FaceBook Group? I am already in that one but a bit concerned about the secrecy, I was interested in the private Oh Baby one if there was one?
Thanks
Tuquel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tuquel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2014 at 7:59pm
We've just got the one original group now, it was originally just a closed group but is now completely secret, I'm not sure of your real life name so can't double check if that's the one you're in! Feel free to PM me if you're still confused :)
MVN142278 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MVN142278 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2014 at 10:03pm
Heya,
I found out a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant with my 2nd. Had a dating scan today which put me due on 4th dec and saw a very healthy HB yay :)
natalie142285 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie142285 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2014 at 10:51pm
Hi everyone.found out I am due 18th Dec with my third child, Can i join Dec baby group?
Morsel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2014 at 10:56pm
Of course you can Natalie. If you'd like to join the facebook group where most of us a chatting, just private message Tuquel your email addy that you use for Facebook and she'll send you the link.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>