FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMarch 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: March 2015 Babies
    Posted: 01 July 2014 at 9:53am
Welcome to the Due in March 2015 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc The private group can be found here: http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/Forum/private-chat_topic44181.html

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

For the first one here please private message me and I will give you the password.

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 01 December 2014 at 9:56pm
Sponsored Links

muppetlane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppetlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 10:04am
Thank you I have been searching and searching for the March due group lol.
Startingover34 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Startingover34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 1:21pm
Hooray our own thread! Last lot of bloods today and I have a scan booked for when I'm 7 weeks. Meeting my MW tomorrow too :-)
Mum to Miss B 6, Master B 5 and Master J
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 1:56pm
Yay, I'm hoping I get to stick around this time!

StartingOver - you're very onto it...booking scans and meeting MW already..wow!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Startingover34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 2:17pm
The scan was booked for me through Fertility Associates as part of my IUI package. And you have to book MWs super early in CHCH or you miss out on the good ones!
Claire147766 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Claire147766 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 7:35am
Hi, I am posting here for the first time and am so excited to be expecting our first baby on March 5. I would like to join the private forum please.
All the best!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Startingover34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 8:31am
I met my MW yesterday and am all signed up. I'll be getting a 7 week scan, 12 week scan and then the anatomy scan. Still tossing up whether to have an amnio as I'm a bit older...

I would like to join the private forum too
Shannon147808 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shannon147808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2014 at 9:57pm
Nearly 5 weeks with my first! Hubby and I are super excited after trying for a few months. Could I please be added to the private group? Thanks :)
PetalBlossom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PetalBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:21pm
6 weeks tomorrow with #3 :) Would love to join the private group :)
Thanks
firsttimer101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firsttimer101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 2:37pm
Hi there I would love to join the private group as well :) thanks
rachie 13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rachie 13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 8:33pm
I would also love to join the private group please
Jlam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jlam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 10:49am
Has there been a private group set up yet? If it has can you please add me too :).

Finally bit the bullet and called my MW on Friday and she's booked me in. Will have a dating scan in a couple of weeks as my cycle hadn't returned after my miscarriage!

Welcome to all the newbies - such an exciting time ahead and even more so for you first time mums!

Hope everyone is well!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Startingover34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 11:12am
Nausea has kicked into gear today...and here I was thinking I might not get any this time round! Bugger!
mummy83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 3:17pm
Hi all. We are due with #2 9th March. Congrats to you all!! Both our bubs have been conceived with IUI. Had one MC also. This was our first round of IUI this time so feel pretty lucky!! Would love to join the private group too!:)
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 3:32pm
Private forum has been setup. You can find it on the forum homepage right down the bottom under private forums or click here. http://www.ohbaby.co.nz/forum/march-2015-babies_forum103.html - I will PM the password to those who have requested it.

Thanks!
BabySurprise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 6:18pm
Hi there found out today I am pregnant due on the 20th so very early days for me. Would love to join private group please.

Edited by AngieBaby - 01 December 2014 at 9:39pm
Anna* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anna* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 6:36pm
Hi! We just found out in the weekend that I'm pregnant with #1 - due on 12th March. Would love to join the private group :)
muppetlane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muppetlane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2014 at 7:27pm
I would like to be added to the private group thanks Skiltz.
AngieBaby View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngieBaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 2:05pm
Hi ladies - firstly congratulations!
I have a quick question - would you be more inclined to use the private forums only and not have this open group? We're just working out if having one forum due in chat instead of the two would be better :) Thanks in advance
BabySurprise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BabySurprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2014 at 4:30pm
Private forum
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>