FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedMay 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Cornflake5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornflake5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 1:00pm
Hi, can I be added to the private group please!
Sponsored Links

miss_bling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 2:18pm
Hi...if the private group is on OB then can I join please...... Not too keen on FB at this point but will be sure to change my mind when we're further along...

Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 2:47pm
Can I please be added to the private group, Thanks
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
white_rabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 3:13pm
I'll join both the public and private groups, please! But no f/b yet, unless its a secret group.

After TTC #1 for nearly three years and #2 for nearly two, this one has come as a big shock after deciding no more kids! Not only that, but I got my BFP two weekends ago - 8 weeks out from our wedding!

Due date around 9-11 May. (Going on suspected conception/LMP dates)

Edited by white_rabbit - 09 September 2014 at 3:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornflake5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2014 at 3:34pm
Hi all
Can somebody advise how to post in the private group? I have some questions but am unsure about posting on a public forum! cheers :-)

Edited by rachel152634 - 09 September 2014 at 3:36pm
Jadeey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jadeey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 7:31am
It doesn't look like I've been added to the private group yet... Does anyone want to talk on here? I'm aching to talk about it, but we're not telling our family yet because we want to tell them in person when we visit in a few weeks.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 8:49am
I've sent a message to OB admin to find out if its been setup and who has the password. Hopefully we'll hear back :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 9:24am
We're keeping our news quiet too - have only told immediate family members, and my bridesmaids, only because this weekend just gone was my Hens Night, so we had to do some "strategic drinking" manueveres!

Basically the only reason we're not telling people is because I don't want people on bump watch on our wedding day! Nothing to do with waiting until we're out of the danger zone.

I feel so vain, because all I'm worried about is being able to fit, and look normal in, my wedding dress in 7 weeks time. Being the third baby I am being so careful with my eating and keeping up my exercise. I worked so hard to get where I am, bodywise, that i'll be damned if this tiny little surprise is going to ruin it within the first 12 weeks of its little life!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornflake5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 9:53am
Jadeey, I'm going crazy too! Have so much to ask/talk about.
Marusya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marusya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 11:19am
Hi ladies, hope everybody is feeling those strong baby hormones! Could I please be added to the private group? Thanks :)
Marusya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marusya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 11:21am
Can I ask what kind of exercise you're doing? I really want to be fit for the labour, but unsure what I can/can't do. Thanks :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote white_rabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 12:16pm
I just walk 5km Mon, Weds and Friday, and a bit more in the weekend. Would be doing it every morning but I take my son to Playcentre Tues and Thurs. I try and do resistance training with my arms, but that kind of falls by the way side!

After having gassy bubbles in my tummy last night, I had the most bizarre dream that all of a sudden, my belly popped out and I could feel the baby squirming away inside! I was almost 5 months pregnant, rather than 5 weeks!!!!
Jadeey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jadeey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2014 at 12:25pm
This will be our first so I have no idea what I'm doing with anything. I'm starting to look for a midwife now, I guess that is the most important first step! (Already on folic acid because we've been trying since December last year)

My parents live nearby so it is going to kill me not to tell them for the next 5 weeks, but my husband really wants my parents and his to find out at the same time - and he wants to tell his in person. We have a trip booked to see them in 5 weeks time so we're going to go out to breakfast with my parents in the morning, tell them, then fly to Auckland and tell his. I can't wait!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 6:35am
Hey there... I didn't hear back from ohbaby about a private group but the Facebook one is secret and there's quite a few of us there so join in there if you like! If you're not there already...

skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 1:24pm
The private thread has been created. You can find it on the main forum page down the bottom. Please advise if you need password.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss_bling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 1:24pm
Hey there... I have a password for the private forum on here now. PM me if you're wanting to join...

Icecream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Icecream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2014 at 2:27pm
Miss b - sent you a pm
I am end April beginning may so very keen to join private thread as not keen on Facebook idea
7 weeks today (scan changed my dates as I thought I was 7 weeks on Monday)
NZhoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NZhoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2014 at 3:04pm
Hi- can I please be added to the private group thanks!
Wombles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wombles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2014 at 5:18pm
I'd be keen to join the fb group too, but will leave that until after 12weeks incase something happens early on.
1# Daughter - Oct 12
2# Due - May 15
Stacey154436 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stacey154436 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2014 at 9:49pm
Hi we have just found out we are due mid May. First baby and would love to be added to the private forum :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>