FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedJune 2015 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2014 at 4:51pm
So if we join the Facebook group and it's private does that mean it wont show up on our profiles when we join it or whatever? Sorry if that's a dumb question but I haven't announced yet but would be keen to join the group
Sponsored Links

TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by mamazozo mamazozo wrote:

So if we join the Facebook group and it's private does that mean it wont show up on our profiles when we join it or whatever? Sorry if that's a dumb question but I haven't announced yet but would be keen to join the group

yes it is all secret and a closed group :) Noone can search it or join it without being added to it by an admin. The only people that can see what is posted in the group is those that are in the group :) I haven't announced it yet either :)
Ali158124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali158124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2014 at 6:18pm
Hi! I've just got a bfp for my 1st baby. Been to the drs today and due date is 11 June 2015. I'd be keen to join a private group too once there's one set up
Mummytaylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummytaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2014 at 12:59pm
Is be keen for a private group when available too!
TraceM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TraceM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2014 at 8:26am
Welcome to all the new June Mumma's :) If anyone would like to join the private facebook group just flick me a PM :) Hope everyone is doing ok x
mamasaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2014 at 8:18pm
Wonder if we will be getting our private forum set up soon...anyone know who we talk to about that or will they just do it eventually I wonder?
Fergie1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 1:56pm
We're expecting our first - all very exciting! Is it too late to join this group?
Ali158124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali158124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 2:04pm
Hi fergie!
Welcome to the group and congratulations! I'm sure it's not too late to join this group. I'm expecting my 1st too, exciting times :-)
mamasaur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mamasaur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 6:25pm
Welcome! Never too late to join us
We have a private Facebook group and we are waiting for admin to set up a private June group on here for us! Anyway welcome congrats and look forward to getting to know you!
chestnut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chestnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 7:30pm
Hello, keen to join the June group. I don't have Facebook so hopefully there is a private group here
Allison159202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Allison159202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2014 at 8:37pm
Due June 9, 2015 with our third! Trying to worry less this time around, but it's easier said than done lol.
chestnut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chestnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 12:08pm
Hi ladies, while we wait for the private forum. Expecting #1 on 15 June. A complicated situation but still exciting. HCG at 11-12dpo was 410, and today 20-21dpo was a massive 12900. Looking forward to getting to know you all better, especially those who have been Mums before. I feel like such a noob!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 2:16pm
Congratulations - isn't it exciting!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 2:18pm
Just a question - first timer here...

Last week my hot flushes were far more regular and I felt a little nauseous in the late afternoon / evening but the past couple of days it's not as bad...

Is it normal for it all to go up and down?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 2:19pm
Originally posted by Ali158124 Ali158124 wrote:

Hi fergie!
Welcome to the group and congratulations! I'm sure it's not too late to join this group. I'm expecting my 1st too, exciting times :-)

Thank you - we are very excited! It all seems a little surreal at the moment...

Twinklerose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twinklerose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 8:40pm
Hi everyone! Nice to meet you all, it was fun reading all your exciting news! I'm expecting my second in June 2015, my son was born in June 2013. I got my BFP on 7 October at 12DPO. I'm not sure what the due date is yet but we will be getting a dating scan soon (the doctor said I'm probably 5 weeks pregnant and to wait at least another week to get the scan).

I joined a due date group here two years ago and we have all kept in touch and even met up for coffee. I found having a due date group is both supportive and informative and I'm glad I found this one! I'm keen to join the Facebook group, does anyone know how I can? :)
Ali158124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali158124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2014 at 11:07pm
Hi twinklerose.congratulations, it's exciting! If you send Trace M a private message with your Facebook details she can add you to the group :-)
Clairbear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clairbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 7:39am
Hi i'm due 2nd June with #2.   I work 3 days a week and I'm struggling with feeling nauseous and tired all the time and trying to get some work done.

Can't wait to December...it's been a long year...

Fergie - My nausea comes and goes too...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fergie1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 8:50am
Originally posted by Clairbear Clairbear wrote:

Hi i'm due 2nd June with #2.   I work 3 days a week and I'm struggling with feeling nauseous and tired all the time and trying to get some work done.

Can't wait to December...it's been a long year...

Fergie - My nausea comes and goes too...

- Sometimes I feel totally normal then the odd wave of nausea - haven't been sick yet (phew!)
Ali158124 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ali158124 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2014 at 8:53am
Yep I'm the same, worse in the mornings but once I wake up and come round it's not as bad. I've got crackers at the side of the bed to eat before I get up but so far I can't bring myself to eat any cos I feel too sick :-( not thrown up yet though, give it time!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>